Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she hadn’t used a lip liner that doesn’t go at all and sticks out like a sore thumb 😅
totally agree! she needs to ditch the lip liner - the softer shade is better than the barbie pink, but lipstick would suit her far more if it was applied to look more subtle, without the bold line crayoned around the edge! 🤣

Reactions: 5
a "front bum" - i'm sorry, is she FIVE?! 🙄🤣

and as an NSPCC ambassador, is it not recommended that children are taught the correct anatomical terminology for their genitals etc, rather than using cutesy nicknames, as it makes it easier for adults to recognise if they are being abused?! 🤦🏻‍♂️
Nah you know Louise is calling them 'foofs' and 'fairies' around her kids

Reactions: 21
... jesus bleeping christ, Imagine being a 13 year old Darcy and seeing your mum post this on her Instagram story. And knowing that a good amount of your friends have probably seen it too. I'd be mortified.

Reactions: 21
In the new vlog when she first shows Darcy and Pearl she says “here she is” obv talking about Darcy and they changes it to “there they are”, even just showing them she makes it obvious Darcy is the fav!

Reactions: 14
How many years has Louise been cosplaying as a plummy, bumbling, prudish, satin headband wearing 50 year old woman for now? It feels like it's been ages

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Each to their own, but wearing a full face of make up on a ten hour flight is so odd and uncomfortable to me. If I feel like I'd have to have it on in the airport I'd immediately take it off on the plane. But maybe that's just me 😂

Reactions: 13
Very uncomfortable watching Darcy vlogging in the new video
Yeah I had to skip 🥴 also Louise saying Darcy‘s getting her own content and Darcy saying oh that’s a good shot when they were on the train

Reactions: 7
oversharing on tiktok as ever, saying about how her dad has an issue with her being fat. just a bit of a weird thing to put online isn’t it..

• Wow
oversharing on tiktok as ever, saying about how her dad has an issue with her being fat. just a bit of a weird thing to put online isn’t it..
Haven’t commented on one of her threads for a while but her TikTok just showed up on my FYP. That story seemed exaggerated in her own mind. I feel like her Dad can never do right for doing wrong.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone listened to the BBC Northampton segment? Only heard the intro and cringing already!

Didn’t she not know fat phobia was a thing around a year or two ago when she was calling for more shops to stock plus sizes?

Reactions: 3
Thought the travel day vlog sucked. Big chunk was an ad, which I skipped, then Darcy cam! Then couldn't hear a thing she said on the plane, why would you include that?! Was short, boring, think Louise's days on YT are well and truly over.

Reactions: 11
The entire thing was less travel day and more soft launching Darcy with her saying she'd like to be a vlogger. The deodorant ad at the start felt like a "oh tit, need to pad out this video".