Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pentlands positives.....yeah OK Louise. You mean you faking it for content and money. You just told us all how miserable you really are, on medication, getting therapy etc.

Reactions: 18
How many positive stories can there be coming out of her area for this to be a regular thing?

Reactions: 2
Louise hosting a radio show about positivity. I have to laugh. Is she a particularly positive, upbeat, glass half full person? She seems to have quite a morbid sense of humour that she only shows very occasionally. I think they could have picked a better host.

Pentlands Positives?! Is that her segment on radio? She's gonna be worse than Alan Partridge. She can't even straight up say something positive about her partner without adding in a snark.

That 'guess what my news is' - get to duck! It's so narcissistic and out of date, it's like treating followers that actually like you, like idiots.

• Haha
Does BBC Radio Northampton have a large audience and one that would be interested in her life ? I can’t recall the last time I listened to local radio myself . Bit of a come down from aiming for a spot on loose women
I live in Northampton and I’ve never once listened to it. Genuinely can’t imagine it lasting very long…

Reactions: 6
Does BBC Radio Northampton have a large audience and one that would be interested in her life ? I can’t recall the last time I listened to local radio myself . Bit of a come down from aiming for a spot on loose women
If she's doing BBC local radio, it means one thing. She's cheap.

BBC local radio across the country is being squeezed massively budget wise. Louise getting this means she's not charging much compared to proper radio broadcasters.

Reactions: 7
I think Louise was so beyond grateful Pearl was another girl that she wouldn't risk potentially having a boy and ruining her 'girl gang' and having to not buy pink and dresses etc.
I'm pretty sure I remember her having said at one point that she was relieved that Pearl was a girl, because she didn't think she'd know what to do as a "boy mum" - even the idea of having to buy blue clothes made her anxious! I think that's why she was then so shocked that Pearl was not a mini Darcy in terms of personality. she assumed that finding out she was having a second daughter meant she would basically have a Darcy clone - a typical girlie girl, who was happy to dress in pink and dresses and sparkles and who she could mould into a people pleaser who would pose and perform for her on cue and was happy to act as her little dress up doll as she wished, and enjoyed stereotypical "girl" activities such as ballet. the way she struggles to find ways to describe Pearl other than descriptions of her being "wild" and "energetic" etc, I get the impression those are traits she would have attributed to boys, and when she found out she was having a girl, she was relieved that she wouldn't have a kid who was more rough and tumble, who wanted to run around and get muddy and climb trees etc - not realising that her perceptions around gender were incredibly stereotypical, and not all girls fit neatly into that girlie girl box that Darcy did, which Louise had assumed that Pearl would too based solely on her gender. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
Oh she’s finally working at the BBC!

oh it’s Radio!Northampton….

not quite the Strictly gig she was looking for 😂

some basic local radio though, time to be POSITIVE!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we think the reason for her drop in mood is because the penny has finally dropped, she’s not getting many brand deals and shes having to lower her aspirations. I mean from over ambitiously wanting to be on loose women (having done zero live tv presenting) and dropping in hints that she wants to do strictly to finally come crashing down and doing local radio. That’s got to sting.

Reactions: 17
seems odd to announce that she is going to be doing a positivity segment on radio Northampton when only the day before she shared that her mood is low and isn't feeling her usual ✨gLiTtErY✨ self. the privilege of being able to pay for private therapy because you need to find ways to be positive and regain your sparkle to ensure your radio segment isn't a major flop! 🙄

Louise's humour tends to be pretty dark, which i get - but it will be a bit of a twist in the narrative to hear her focus on the positives - how many "uplifting news stories" can there possibly BE in the area to warrant "Pentland's Positives" as a regular slot?! undoubtedly interspersed with a sprinkle of cringe positive quotes about rainbows and butterflies - given that this is the woman who declared the magic of Disney had been RUINED by a squeaky restaurant door, she seems an odd choice to hoselt the slot, and i can't imagine it lasting long! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
To put it frankly…. We all know.
She’ll just speak a load of old tit let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pentland’s Positives - she could have called it Grifter’s Good Eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That shade of lipstick is much more flattering for her colouring/skin tone than her usual Barbie pink shade, in my opinion.
I have similar colouring to her ( fair-skinned, blonde hair, albeit darker than hers and grey-green eyes) and had a Barbie pink lipstick I used to wear in my teens, which did not suit me at all.
I now go for warm-toned brick reds or “my lips but better” shades, like Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk.

Reactions: 8
That shade of lipstick is much more flattering for her colouring/skin tone than her usual Barbie pink shade, in my opinion.
If only she hadn’t used a lip liner that doesn’t go at all and sticks out like a sore thumb 😅

Reactions: 5