Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a comment that she bought those skirts from Target etc. So she made a special trip to Florida to buy outfits for this trip. Momager alert!

Reactions: 7
The posing outstretched 'shiwbiz' foot in every family photo makes me want to weep. Cos the kid automatically knows it ISNT a family photo, it's potentially a bleeping social media holiday photo

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s that time of year where it’s Liam’s birthday so she has to say something nice about him, but all she can muster is some bog standard man compliments like how he can… move things? and thinly veiled insults 😂
*cackles*

Reactions: 14
ah, happy birthday to "good egg" Liam - her favourite man in the whole HOUSE and the"airport dad" of her dreams. lucky, lucky guy with THE best fiance in the world - Louise herself! 🎉🙄

Reactions: 16
Does she even like Liam at all? I’m not someone who’s massively into PDA and I’d never post a gushy lovey Instagram post for my other half, I find it really cringe when people do to be honest. But there’s ways of wording it without coming across like a prick, you can’t even say he’s your favourite man in the whole world? Given she doesn’t have any male children and her relationship with her dad seems strained at best surely he is her favourite male?!

Reactions: 18
Imagine your Happy Birthday post to your fiancé starting with the thing you most love about him is… being a good airport Dad.

• Haha
Imagine your Happy Birthday post to your fiancé starting with the thing you most love about him is… being a good airport Dad.
it's such a weird phrase to include in a birthday post about your fiancé! like, i get that Liam is a dad - but he's not LOUISE'S dad, so referring to him as an "airport dad", especially as the very first thing she says about him, is just weird. i know "airport dad" was a tiktok trend, but it's such an odd reference. she really was clutching at straws at finding a few positive things to say about him, before the veiled insults about his banter making her cry and about HIM being lucky to have HER. guaranteed their wedding will NEVER happen. at his point she'll be desperately scrabbling to find the next excuse to postpone it 🙄

Reactions: 15
it's such a weird phrase to include in a birthday post about your fiancé! like, i get that Liam is a dad - but he's not LOUISE'S dad, so referring to him as an "airport dad", especially as the very first thing she says about him, is just weird. i know "airport dad" was a tiktok trend, but it's such an odd reference. she really was clutching at straws at finding a few positive things to say about him, before the veiled insults about his banter making her cry and about HIM being lucky to have HER. guaranteed their wedding will NEVER happen. at his point she'll be desperately scrabbling to find the next excuse to postpone it 🙄
Do you think they have ...sex? 🤮 Their relationship looks like it really lacks chemistry. These are all compliments you might give your real actual Dad! 'Dad, you're the best 'mover of furniture' I could have asked for! Happy 60th!'

I do find the fact they haven't had another source of income (sorry, meant baby) since Pearl kind of odd!! Or could it be because the big family vlog trend has died off a bit since the Saccone-Joly fall from grace?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Louise was planning to have a second child, so she defo won’t want a third.

Reactions: 11
I think Louise was so beyond grateful Pearl was another girl that she wouldn't risk potentially having a boy and ruining her 'girl gang' and having to not buy pink and dresses etc.

I think Louise was so beyond grateful Pearl was another girl that she wouldn't risk potentially having a boy and ruining her 'girl gang' and having to not buy pink and dresses etc.
It would be hilarious to see Louise have to cope with an energetic little boy.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see her having another but if she DID have a boy at any point and if Pearl had been a boy it would be content shelling videos about ‘ohhh I don’t know how to be a boy mum’ ‘I don’t know how to raise boys’ ‘boys clothes are hard’
It’s no different.
It’s just being a mum. 🙄

Reactions: 10
You shouldn’t be using your children to heal your trauma especially when exploiting them to make money for you!

Reactions: 17
I got the impression from the pregnancy announcement and gender reveal with Pearl that she thought it was a boy. Just because she used a blue hat or something, but maybe I was being silly.

Reactions: 1
Does BBC Radio Northampton have a large audience and one that would be interested in her life ? I can’t recall the last time I listened to local radio myself . Bit of a come down from aiming for a spot on loose women

Reactions: 6