Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So over the top for a 13 year old birthday party🤣 if it was her 18th I'd get it because she's legally an adult and people celebrate turning 18 with parties. but wtf is this monstrosity I'm watching on her stories, black tie and a speech from Liam, is it a wedding?? The cake is taller than pearl nearly and it's all just so extravagant 🤣 I wonder if Darcys dad was invited

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m genuinely a bit speechless! What a ridiculous overindulgence for a 13 year old! Although it screams private school kid party for sure.

Her insensitive nature towards her followers, a lot of whom are normal mums that are probably struggling a lot to give their kids a present on their birthday. Cost of living crisis Louise, and all that.

Reactions: 31
It seems a shame to start stripping your daughter’s hair of its natural colour so young. Once you start colouring your hair, it’s hard to go back.

Reactions: 12
Darcy looks beautiful but it says a lot how differently dressed she is to her peers! The shoes make me think of the ones with bows in bend it like beckham!

I would assume if Matt was there he would have given a speech? Maybe he did.

if he wasn't there I wonder why 🤔

Reactions: 11
When I was Younger girls had huge 13th 15th or 16th birthdays just like this depending on the family. I wonder If she will do the same for Pearl when she is 13

Reactions: 1
Darcy looks beautiful but it says a lot how differently dressed she is to her peers! The shoes make me think of the ones with bows in bend it like beckham!

I would assume if Matt was there he would have given a speech? Maybe he did.

if he wasn't there I wonder why 🤔
She’s the birthday girl tbf so not unusual to be more dressed up than most people. This looks like a lot of the birthday parties the posh girls had at my school growing up so I suspect at Darcy’s school it’s not THAT unusual or extravagant and a couple of the other richer girls in her year will to do similar.

Reactions: 2
She’s the birthday girl tbf so not unusual to be more dressed up than most people. This looks like a lot of the birthday parties the posh girls had at my school growing up so I suspect at Darcy’s school it’s not THAT unusual or extravagant and a couple of the other richer girls in her year will to do similar.
if I remmeber right Louise posted about pearl goo by to a school friends party at Chester house a little while ago, even more outrageous for a six year old, so I’d imagine that’s where she got the idea, it looked very similar to this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if I remmeber right Louise posted about pearl goo by to a school friends party at Chester house a little while ago, even more outrageous for a six year old, so I’d imagine that’s where she got the idea, it looked very similar to this one
Yes, I remember that. Wasn't that the one she blabbed about another mum's childhood trauma or something else not to be shared to her millions of minions.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2834946
let’s see if she follows the advice of this comment
I used to see her hairdresser until covid. It was just after the first lockdown I think when hairdressers were able to work again and I asked the hairdresser if she could cut my children’s hair and she said she wasn’t doing kids hair just yet, and then 3 days later Louise shares a post thanking said hairdresser for cutting Darcy & Pearl’s hair. I told the hairdresser to cancel all future appointments and to essentially go duck herself for giving Lady Louise VIP treatment despite the years of loyalty! Changing hairdressers was a blessing in disguise because she’s average at best!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t Darcy go to a private school? This will be a very normal birthday party amongst her peers. The world has changed a lot in terms of social media since I was Darcey’s age and we had similar 13th parties

Reactions: 4
I just had a lurk on the 'Little Glampers' party planners page and they did that party for Pearl's friend too. Must be the done thing amongst the fancy school Mums!

(On a side note- seems the party planners are hilariously using the trans pride flag emoji in the wrong context just to fit in with their insta colour scheme. Either that or they are actually very progressive for a kids party company and I take it back!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.