Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
I swear the pose gets more extreme every time. First the foot, then the leg, then the waist tilt and now the fucking hands too! Like what is that hand/wrist pose?! What does it meeeaannn?! Literally never seen anyone stand like that except sims on Sims 4 that are about to piss themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️
OK that did make me laugh 😂
1700507851406.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

EmCheese

VIP Member
Lol… she was just on Live, someone asked if she was going to meet Novie (Zoe’s baby). She said she didn’t know who that was 😂 then all the comments starting pouring in asking about Zoe and why they’re not friends anymore, and Louise basically had a tantrum and said she was going to stop the live as there were too many comments about ‘old friendships’. Then she left. Pahaaaa

This was half way through doing her makeup for a get ready with me so she definitely flounced 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

zebby

VIP Member
A Pearlie themed YT catch up video talking about her birthday and what a treasure she is. And a possible Q&A if 'she's in the mood'

SHE'S SIX!!!

Let the child have some privacy, a childhood.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Christ, not to be all self pitying but I’m sat here in my one bed apartment, I had a miscarriage yesterday, I ACTUALLY have diagnosed ADHD — does she want to swap? I would happily take her cushioned rich person life right now. She needs to shut the fuck up, the out of touch, self absorbed idiot, check your fucking privilege

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

emerald

VIP Member
Nah she's really fucked me off with that. I don't know where she gets the gall to think that that is on any level OK to divulge to a multitude of strangers, even anonymously, and then witter on about how SHE feels, AND THEN top of it with another pithy, naff, jolly hockey sticks "oooh it's tricky" statement. She is an absolute piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

storynerd

Chatty Member
View attachment 2762782
Louise doesn’t get special treatment and feels yuk about the experience
apologies to any Disney adults in here but I also feel when you're well on your way to 40 (/past 40, idk how old Liam is) AND when you have a serious job (him not her obviously) a Disney wedding is SO cringey and tragic. I can't imagine that's what he would actually want in any way

Reactions: 44

Gemrose89

I swear the pose gets more extreme every time. First the foot, then the leg, then the waist tilt and now the fucking hands too! Like what is that hand/wrist pose?! What does it meeeaannn?! Literally never seen anyone stand like that except sims on Sims 4 that are about to piss themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Cemma25

I’m not a Louise fan but I really don’t think she should pay for anything for Marie.
A coffee maybe but not buying her a house 😂 If Marie is that hard up she should go to work and stop having children.

Susspicious

VIP Member
If she has a problem with the parenting police, maybe she shouldn’t post her children online and use them for content.

• Heart

hrgrmr47

I've always got the feeling that Louise likes to parent Darcy on her own and won't let Liam help with anything. His job is looking after Pearl and being a "good egg" 🤢

It's like when they go on a cruise and they always have two rooms. Just share as a family!!
Darcey isn’t Liam’s daughter though and you don’t know what Darcey/Liam feel comfortable with. It’s really tricky to discipline or set boundaries with a child who isn’t actually yours and as they can afford two rooms I think it’s completely reasonable to avoid your daughter sharing with her stepdad especially as she’s nearly a teenager. This is one of things I think Louise does actually consider properly from a safeguarding POV and for me I wouldn’t criticise her for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

storynerd

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure that Liam takes Darcy to dancing one evening because it would finish late and Louise puts Pearl to bed.
I get the boundary thing, but why is she engaged to a man that she doesn’t trust?
The room sharing thing isn't necessarily about trust though. Like by the time I was 13, I'd have found sharing a room with my OWN dad awkward, let alone a stepdad (not, I hasten to add, because of any of his behaviour, my dad is amazing and we're very close. but it's an awkward age!).

as others have said there's plenty to criticise Louise on but I don't think this is one. If the girls were closer in age and a little older - say 14 and 12 - having a next door room to themselves on holiday wouldn't be seen as weird at all. It's just difficult due to the age gap.

Reactions: 41

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Bloody hell Louise.

Whoever that family member is, must be really bloody poorly, as to get a MH bed is like trying to find golddust. So the idea that, that person who is in the most vulnerable state imaginable, is being exploited by that prize muppet really is a new low for LP.

Reactions: 40