Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I know she's loaded but the spending isn't normally so disgustingly in your face? Absolute definition of how the other half live.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but D looked ridiculous. The shoes wtf? The dress, something a 30 year old may wear. The speech, I mean why?! The black tie and suits! All Ds friends wearing age appropriate clothes and she swans out looking like she going to a ball! The highlights. Louise is aging that kid so quickly. She can't wait for her to get her own YT channel can she. It won't be long. Makes me a bit sick how she has used this child SO much for content and followers.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but D looked ridiculous. The shoes wtf? The dress, something a 30 year old may wear. The speech, I mean why?! The black tie and suits! All Ds friends wearing age appropriate clothes and she swans out looking like she going to a ball! The highlights. Louise is aging that kid so quickly. She can't wait for her to get her own YT channel can she. It won't be long. Makes me a bit sick how she has used this child SO much for content and followers.
The shoes were absolutely hideous! She still could have worn a nice dress, but with age appropriate trainers/converse.

Reactions: 10
why did she make a massive hoo ha about coming back to youtube only to quit again after a month

Reactions: 6
I kind of feel like it's up to her and Darcy.. if that kind of party is their thing then OK, bit OTT for my taste but fine. What I cant bear is the fact she's pushing it for all to see in a cost of living crisis... and more to the point, why can't darcy have a party for her friends instesd of for the eyes of her mums followers on social media??? It would have been so easy to to say "we threw darcy a lovely party and she had a great time" instead of gloating in such poor taste, and ignoring her 13 years old privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s kinda like ‘How to make a brat’. Totally unnecessarily over the top.
I actually think it was a PR thing. Darcy is now legally old enough to have an Instagram account so it was a ‘Darcy is available for work’ announcement. Her Instagram account would be public, but I bet Matt has said no and rightly so.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'd imagine Matt wasn't there, isn't he a teacher at the school? I cans ee him wanting to do his own celebration with her away from the over the topness louise brought.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised no one else mentioned this, but my money is on the venue being what they’ve chosen for their wedding. Double booking discount, Louise gets a dry run of having an event there and seeing the logistics and how she looks in white photographed against the venue

Reactions: 11
I really hope Matt and Devon were at the party, and just weren't shown. Such a grand party it seems awful to have missed out especially as he is still active in Darcys life. The post of 'Proud Parents' and Liam doing a speech just is not 'good egg' vibes. If it was the other way around I'm sure Louise would be fuming

Reactions: 16
New thread everyone, this one is being closed:

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised no one else mentioned this, but my money is on the venue being what they’ve chosen for their wedding. Double booking discount, Louise gets a dry run of having an event there and seeing the logistics and how she looks in white photographed against the venue
No one’s mentioned it because no one believes she has any intention of actually marrying him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.