Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The party looks like a wedding! That can't be right. Darcy looks lovely in the photo though.

Reactions: 10
It’s beyond creepy, but then that’s totally on brand isn’t it? Honestly imagine having to invite your other half to a 13 year olds birthday party and also be like “and it’s black tie”…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Charlotte has signed Darcy to her agency. Darcy is going to be so precocious. It’s grim really.

Reactions: 19
Why are all these grown adults at a thirteen year old’s birthday party?
i can't get my head around those photos being taken at Darcy's 13th birthday party?! where are her friends? where are all the kids her age?! it looks like it's Darcy celebrating her birthday at a party of adults - unless it's some weird PR style event and Darcy is having an additional party where she is permitted to invite friends of her own age, because i genuinely don't get organising a party for your daughter - an OTT black tie event where all the guests are your own adult friends! i have SO many questions!

i can fully imagine Louse leaping at the opportunity to go beyond OTT organising a 13th birthday party for D, and involving a party planner and wanting a more sophisticated event than a party Darcy would choose if she was given a choice and didn’t feel that she had to go along with whatever Louise wanted, but it's such a weird vibe for kid's birthday party! i can only hope it's a party Louise organised more for the sake of fancy content, and that Darcy is at least allowed to have a more age-appropriate birthday party she enjoys, where she can just have fun with her friends and isn't forced to pose and act like a mini adult.

i guess at least Louise hasn't forced her to dress in that mini-politician outfit from the cruise. 🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t have very strong feelings about Louise, mostly she’s just a try hard cringe millennial. But that party is next level weird. A load of adults (and partners) in black themed outfits, Darcy and Louise in stand out colours. WTF.

Reactions: 19
If Louise is gonna commit to this weirdness let Darcy be the only one in colour

Reactions: 12
Everything she does is for her own ego. That's why it's not about Darcy being a dancer, it's about Louise being a dance mum

Reactions: 21
I would not be happy sending my child to a ‘black tie’ party for a 13 year old where there are men drinking.

I suspect Louise only invited the kids with parents that actually like her though so they could also attend.

Reactions: 14
To be fair:

a) she can’t exactly post pictures of the 12 and 13 yr old children who were there, can she. But it is a bit odd to have Louise’s manager there 🤔

b) Darcy is a theatre kid so it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that she did choose a ‘ball’ or ‘black tie’ party theme. Think I had a ‘red carpet’ theme for my 14th 🙈 cringe

God knows why I’m defending her today, don’t know what’s gotten into me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Worst 13th Birthday ever.
Louise has no friends.
What a ridiculous theme (that Louise will have dreamt up and pushed Darcy towards) was it a wedding?!?
Darcy is getting more of a theatre brat by the day. No wonder with Louise thinking Carrie Fletche is some sort of role model.
She’ll be an ‘influencer any time soon.
The whole thing is weird. Yep #safetyfirst just posting your children, schools, theatre and dance schools all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
Looking at the photos she has shared, there is a big difference in Darcy with her monsoon dress and peep toe shoes ans her friends dressed much more casually in DMs, shorts and tights.

Reactions: 28
I wonder how many times she'll say the word chaperone in the party vlog 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking at the photos she has shared, there is a big difference in Darcy with her monsoon dress and peep toe shoes ans her friends dressed much more casually in DMs, shorts and tights.
also the one of her, darcy, pearl & liam captioned “proud parents” - i wonder if matt (remember him louise? darcy’s dad?) was there. if not, i wonder if he & devon are doing something separate for darcy’s birthday and how different that might look…

also the one of her, darcy, pearl & liam captioned “proud parents” - i wonder if matt (remember him louise? darcy’s dad?) was there. if not, i wonder if he & devon are doing something separate for darcy’s birthday and how different that might look…
That’s what I thought, and if Devon referred to herself as Darcy’s parent, all hell would break loose!

Has anyone else seen the post from Darcy’s account shared to Louise’s stories with Louise’s weirdass disclaimer about not sending follow requests LOL

Just don’t repost Darcy’s stories then no one will follow her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.