Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Sunshineandrainbows112233

There's been no big dramas, just Louise being painfully out of touch and involving Darcy in ads. Oh, and she went to the dentist.
If you want to go to Disney just start a "social m" career. If Louise can do it, we all can 🥶

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m cant believe she posted so much of someone else’s daughters birthday party, I’d be fuming if a mum at school did that to us!

Reactions: 26
I’m cant believe she posted so much of someone else’s daughters birthday party, I’d be fuming if a mum at school did that to us!
As well as sharing that that particular mum hadn’t had the best childhood! I mean does she want her private business blasted to Louise’s followers/other school mums?

Reactions: 22
I feel like because she’s been open about her own past and struggles, she feels that she can air everyone else’s dirty laundry as well. In fact, I’m sure she’s used the phrase “airing someone else’s dirty laundry” herself in reference to her abuser. Which I get. But spilling your friends’ business, divorces/being cheated on, pregnancies before they’ve been announced, rough childhoods… that’s completely out of line. She needs to realise these are two completely different things. Just because she’s OK with being that open makes her the exception, not the rule.

Reactions: 36
is it not incredibly weird to have your photo taken at a child’s birthday party as an adult 🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
She's really pissing me off today. bleeping woe is me I'm jetlagged, I'm hormonal etc.

Yeah, you aren't struggling to feed your kids and deciding whether or not you can afford to keep said kids warm.
bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 29
God she’s worse than ever. Boo hoo my life is sooooooo hard because she doesn’t have any time?! Really?! She does NOTHING.

Reactions: 14
thoughtful of Louise to share a post about low cost Christmas ideas to do as a family, for all her peasant followers. she's such a good egg!

meanwhile, Louise doesn't need to take the kids out to look at light displays, as their own home is filled with more decorations than the average garden centre, and they can simply walk around the rooms of their house to hunt for lights, posing for photos with a mug of hot chocolate and no need to step outside. 🙄

Screenshot_20231113_181935_com.instagram.android_edit_1275269069334052.jpg

Reactions: 11
ÂŁ10k.
I’ve not been on a holiday for almost 6 years. I’d love to take my kid on holiday anywhere, let alone Disneyland. And she’s spaffing £10k twice a year to go to Disney? What an out of touch rotten lump of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she still go to church? Remember she was really into that a few years ago and would even film the services inside the church, which I thought was really inappropriate!
Don't know why she moans she has no time! All she seems to do is school runs, then swans around getting her nails done, hair washed and feeding her face with cheese and olives and as much katsu curry as she can get down her gob.

Reactions: 25
Does she still go to church? Remember she was really into that a few years ago and would even film the services inside the church, which I thought was really inappropriate!
Don't know why she moans she has no time! All she seems to do is school runs, then swans around getting her nails done, hair washed and feeding her face with cheese and olives and as much katsu curry as she can get down her gob.
Yeah all that stopped suddenly didn’t it… and don’t you know she’s so busy going to wagamamas and laying in her soft office that she never has time for anything and she’s experiencing BURNOUT because life spending 20k at Disney is just sooooo stressful

Reactions: 16
ÂŁ10k.
I’ve not been on a holiday for almost 6 years. I’d love to take my kid on holiday anywhere, let alone Disneyland. And she’s spaffing £10k twice a year to go to Disney? What an out of touch rotten lump of a woman.
Did she share the ÂŁ10k figure?

Yep. She said it was cheaper before but she spends about 10k for a week.
yeah, £10k - but that's because she stays in the "nice", most expensive resorts, which don't involve hotel rooms with slight smudges on the walls, as her holiday did when she paid less. but her peasants followers don't need to worry! if they simply chuck in their job, land themselves a social media career and learn how to budget, they can afford to go to Disney for far less! they simply need to book cheap flights on budget airlines and slum it in not "nice" hotels located outside the resort and not waste money buying souvenirs! its easy peasy!👌🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can she be so brazen about 10k like it's just spare change! She clearly lacks any self awareness to consider how her followers might hear that! I've seen people comment on here that they haven't been able to take their kids away for years and at the moment are focusing on just trying to put food on the table! She's completely oblivious, living in her own bubble and has never had to experience hardship.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.