Louise Pentland #21 Disney too expensive?! Oh dear! You just need a new social media career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a look at the venue… seems like £3500 minimum 😬😬 must be nice eh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at the photos she has shared, there is a big difference in Darcy with her monsoon dress and peep toe shoes ans her friends dressed much more casually in DMs, shorts and tights.
i assume her friends were told to wear black and white, as seems to be the theme with only Darcy in colour - but the style of D's dress was SO different, it looked like she should be at a totally different party. i hope she had fun, and i guess with all her acting and solos etc, perhaps she likes the spotlight being on her - but i would have felt so self-conscious wearing a flouncy dress and heeled shoes with a tiat, while all my friends turned up in more casual outfits, all short skirts/shorts with tops or jackets and either converse or trainers. i bet Lady Louise was unimpressed with their outfits, given that she had gone all out with her black tie dress code for the men - presumably not the red carpet vibes Louise was hoping for, but all the other girls look far more comfortable, able to dance and enjoy themselves, whereas Darcy - as always - has been dressed up like a china doll by Louise. 🙈

also, I'm pretty sure the "day school" 🙄 Darcy attends is mixed gender, not just girls, and i can't believe that only girls attend her dance school - i wonder whether it was Darcy's choice to only invite girls, or whether that was a rule of Louise's? because for 60+ guests, you'd have thought she'd have a couple of male friends - not a boyfriend, but like boys who are her friends, y'know. it seems like a pointed decision to only invite girls, which is a weird contrast when there was a random crowd of "DILFs" 🙄 - Louise's male friends - invited. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
i assume her friends were told to wear black and white, as seems to be the theme with only Darcy in colour - but the style of D's dress was SO different, it looked like she should be at a totally different party. i hope she had fun, and i guess with all her acting and solos etc, perhaps she likes the spotlight being on her - but i would have felt so self-conscious wearing a flouncy dress and heeled shoes with a tiat, while all my friends turned up in more casual outfits, all short skirts/shorts with tops or jackets and either converse or trainers. i bet Lady Louise was unimpressed with their outfits, given that she had gone all out with her black tie dress code for the men - presumably not the red carpet vibes Louise was hoping for, but all the other girls look far more comfortable, able to dance and enjoy themselves, whereas Darcy - as always - has been dressed up like a china doll by Louise. 🙈

also, I'm pretty sure the "day school" 🙄 Darcy attends is mixed gender, not just girls, and i can't believe that only girls attend her dance school - i wonder whether it was Darcy's choice to only invite girls, or whether that was a rule of Louise's? because for 60+ guests, you'd have thought she'd have a couple of male friends - not a boyfriend, but like boys who are her friends, y'know. it seems like a pointed decision to only invite girls, which is a weird contrast when there was a random crowd of "DILFs" 🙄 - Louise's male friends - invited. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I thought she went to an all-girls school?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2834946
let’s see if she follows the advice of this comment
It’s not illegal. It’s more of a moral/insurance grey area as most products say “not for use on under 16s” as they aren’t tested/approved for children. So it would be the case of insurance not covering them if something went wrong with the product as they wouldn’t be following manufacturer guidelines. But it’s not something the police would be on the doorstep to sort out in a legal way 😂

Reactions: 5
I know it was Darcy's birthday, but why was Pearl plonked in a turtleneck while Darcy got the film star treatment? Poor old Pearl looked very out of place. Louise could at least have put her in a dress.

Reactions: 23
It seemed completely OTT.

Although may be common among the Private School Mums as others have mentioned.

I imagine Louise is one of those Mums who wants to outdo everyone!

I would LOVE to know if Matt was there with Louise taking picture-perfect 'proud parents' photos.

Reactions: 14
I know it was Darcy's birthday, but why was Pearl plonked in a turtleneck while Darcy got the film star treatment? Poor old Pearl looked very out of place. Louise could at least have put her in a dress.
Yeah I thought this too! For such an ‘event’ you’ve spent thousands on for golden girl and men in tuxedos you’ve put Pearl in a white turtleneck?!

Reactions: 7
I agree she’s always putting them in fancy dresses why on an actual “occasion” is pearl not in one too and Liam giving a speech it’s way OTT my older ones went to private school and we were never invited to black tie for 13 year olds 😂

• Haha
Omfg I’ve never seen such a ridiculous party for a 13 year old and the speeches just topped it off 😳😳😳 dear god im actually shocked

Reactions: 13
Liam’s speech is very sweet though. Couldn’t quite hear what he referred to himself at the end as - said love Mummy and something ?

Liam’s speech is very sweet though. Couldn’t quite hear what he referred to himself at the end as - said love Mummy and something ?
i initially thought he said ‘mummy and daddy’ but after watching it back a few times I think he may have just said Liam but I’m not sure anymroe

Reactions: 2
Why isn’t Louise doing the speech? Very sweet of Liam to do it but would of thought Louise would love the chance to gloat

Reactions: 15
1) I find it funny she’s used emojis on the kids faces when she usually doesn’t bother about posting other peoples kids. Just the other day she posted Pearl with some friends, all faces visible.

2) It’s just beyond bizarre. Half the guests look like they’re at a wedding and the other half look like they’re at a funeral. Honestly think everything she does just sets up Darcy to get bullied 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
ah Louise, back to sharing amazon #aff links - i guess she had a fancy OTT party to pay for that she forgot to include in her yearly budget, and ofc she isn't going it sacrifice a penny of the £3k she has put aside for Christmas decorations, so earning herself a bit of easy money while she chills out in her soft office drinking diet coke, while taking a few moments to share links in her stories which guarantee a commission will help make her a hefty profit. 🙄

Reactions: 9
That speech. Yikes.

"humbled at how well you've overcome some really difficult situations in your life" 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.