Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the rented decorations. Just imagining how it would feel like as a child where someone comes in to your home and decorates it for you all corporate-style. Oh, but your mother lets you have a smaller tree you decorate together in a different room, it's just clearly hidden away and nothing to show others. No wonder if her daughters end up as snobs, they are shown what's good enough and that is spending thousands on renting decorations.
And really, the sharing a post about not needing matching pyjamas and the next day posting about her buying luxe ones. Everything she posts really puts me off these days.

Just to compare with two other youtubers. Fab Han decorated her small business office for pictures and spent 90 pounds in cheap shops. Mr Carrington even did a video on preparing your home for colder times (and it was in no way condescending). They both could afford more expensive decorations and not really thinking of the energy bill, but are so much closer to real life than Princess Sprinkle of Privilege.

She has the most capitalistic christmas spirit I've ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The dress in her latest insta post is £195! (AD gifted of course 🙄) completely tone deaf at this time of year.

The dress in her latest insta post is £195! (AD gifted of course 🙄) completely tone deaf at this time of year.
£195 dresses and "spenny" designer handbags for her and £40 pyjamas for her daughters - but yanno, it's totally fine to flaunt her extreme privilege, because she recently shared a reel showing affordable supermarket clothing for all her poor peasant followers. 👌🏻

Reactions: 18
£195 dresses and "spenny" designer handbags for her and £40 pyjamas for her daughters - but yanno, it's totally fine to flaunt her extreme privilege, because she recently shared a reel showing affordable supermarket clothing for all her poor peasant followers. 👌🏻

Oh but don’t worry because she wore her £200 gifted dress whilst showing us peasants the affordable clothing just to make a point that she’s not one of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Every few months or so Louise makes this long rambling post about how she's decided to stop caring about making things 'insta perfect' and to just be 'real' when nobody cares about being insta perfect but her and she always just fails to do this and continues trying to portray herself as insta perfect, and then the cycle continues.
THIS! I do not understand who she's talking to other than herself. Literally no one cares if her profile is "insta perfect" but her.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, Pearl on her stories standing looking at the camera next to that toy - she looks like one of the models on The Generation Game or Bruce's Price is Right - poor kid is posing for the camera. I have a child of five and there is absolutely no way a. I'd ask them go do it and b. They bleeping would even if I asked....

Those girls haven't had a normal childhood. They've been robbed of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
loving it for 30 years? Is she sure. I am pretty certain the brand wasn’t available in Europe before 2010…….

Thanks. Interesting, we didn’t get it in stores till 2011. Crazy
Really?? you missed out ☹ My whole childhood was Sylvanian families - I loved them! I’m surprised they’re still going as they seem so old fashioned and dated to me. Perhaps that is the appeal now - they’re vintage!

Reactions: 11
I hate the rented decorations, it's so impersonal. My mum doesn't struggle for money but we still use the same fake tree we had when I was a baby almost 30 years ago, we even still use the same tinsel and decorations and they're all a mismatch of ones that we bought at craft fairs or on days out, mixed in with maybe a few that we made in primary school as kids, and when my mum suggested replacing the tree once my brother (who is an adult now) said no because we've always had that one.

It's a bit sad that Darcy and Pearl don't have any of that because they're house is just pure consumerism, and even if they do have another tree that they decorate with Louise it'll just be stood there in a room they never go in looking like tit compared to the 5k rented decorations.

Not everything has to be about the content and about selling your brand all the time, maybe just do something with your kids that isn't 'glam' or plastered all over insta or an #adgifted visit to somewhere.

Reactions: 14
Just seen her newest reel of Pearl and I didn’t know she’d sent Pearl off to drama classes already 😖 rarely watch Louise anymore but seeing her post that video of Pearl wearing the onesie with her name on it and thanking “Miss Kelly” for the mini drama classes really angered me. Just cos Darcy does what you want and you’re pushing her into performing career YOU want her to have, doesn’t mean you should do the same with Pearl for duck sake

Reactions: 8
Filtered photo Louise vs actual video Louise 😂
I knew it! You can actually see thd edit lines around the side of her face and hair. Thought she was all for body positivity and being happy with yourself? She's probably edited her girls too in certain photos.

Reactions: 1
"Quick Pearl, come and recite a poem on video so it doesn't look like Darcy is my favourite"

Oh and it's bleeping cold in then UK - why is she outside reciting it.

Louise you're a bleeping hole.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.