Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still showing her tacky £3000 decoration fest, but also still using the weird references to it not being insta worthy! Shut up Louise, no.one.cares.but.you.

Reactions: 7
She’s obsessed with this idea of insta worthy and insta perfect. It’s so bizarre. How does someone so dull, unimaginative and just such a basic witch have so many followers? It’s odd.

Reactions: 12
Those decorations around her windows? Why? What's the bleeping point. They're tit. bleeping shite.

She's an odd women.

Reactions: 6
Every few months or so Louise makes this long rambling post about how she's decided to stop caring about making things 'insta perfect' and to just be 'real' when nobody cares about being insta perfect but her and she always just fails to do this and continues trying to portray herself as insta perfect, and then the cycle continues.

Reactions: 26
Of all the Christmas decorations I have seen so far, Louise's are the worst...they belong in an old branch of Debenhams or the local shopping centre, not someone's home!! She has basically turned her house into a QVC studio so she has the perfect backdrop to sell to her followers in the run up to Christmas. I dislike her patronising "you do you" Christmas posts, just so she can justify her excesses when people are genuinely struggling with the cost of living right now. In real life I don't actually know any adults who are particularly looking forward to Christmas this year, everyone seems to just be going through the motions and counting down until the winter is over and they can worry less about the cost of heating. I sound really bitter, but honestly I am not, I just think she has really misread the room.

Reactions: 16
Of course people can spend their money however they want, but surely she must have had second thoughts about spending thousands of pounds on bloody ✨ rented ✨ decorations in this shite financial climate? Maybe not? Does she actually live in such a privileged bubble that it never even crossed her mind that she should opt out this year?

Imagine if she’d have donated £3-5 k to a needy family or a charity. Basic human kindness aside, she’d have got much more respect from her followers!

And aye the decorations are ugly as sin, so soulless!

Reactions: 15
Does she actually think ANYONE cares what her insta grid looks like but her 😂
Literally NO ONE CARES how 'insta worthy' 🙄 your pics are Louise. Not a single soul. Most of us are worried about the gas bill not how your pictures are posed.

Reactions: 10
Nope and even if it was just about evening no one can say how it’s going because evening is just started. She just wanted to brag on about ‘dance mum’ life 🙄
Also what part of her Dance Mum life possibly requires notebooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing. I’m sure she just doodles in them… but she claims she is ‘working’ usually when the girls are dancing. God only knows on what since she hardly uploads or does anything interesting these days.

Reactions: 3
she uses the #dancemum hashtag to refer to the time that Darcy is in dance class, while she sits waiting for her to finish, drinking diet coke and supposedly "working" - hence the notebook and pens. yet we all know that for Louise, setting up that basic composition of her mickey pen and notebook, all doodles and hearts over the i, and then sharing the photo to her stories is her "werk" done for the day, before she sits back and scrolls SM until Darcy's dance class ends. because sharing polls on IG to increase engagement is such "reletable" #dancemum content. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Call me cynical, I like to cling onto my youth as much as the next person BUT why the bleeping pen? Why? She's such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found her Wilde Like Me book in a charity shop today, read the first page. I was blown away by how awful it was from the very first sentence to the point I read to my friend out loud and we both laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine her whipping that out at a job interview or taking down notes in court 🤣🤣🤣
Haha you mock but i have pens like that from my disney trip and i work in a law firm, i make most my notes with them and have even taken them to client meetings 🤷‍♀️ makes for quite a nice ice breaker and they make me smile

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.