Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Darcy’s scraped back bun is not flattering
I think it looks fine and probably worn lots for dancing. I don't think 11yr olds should care about what's flattering.
It's pretty shitty to criticise the appearance of a child and shame on her mother too for exploring her children so much that people pass comments on them in that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

LOVE2GOSSIP

So this isn't on topic but I'm totally ready to give my 2 pence here. I met Louise a few years ago when she was doing her book tour for the second Wilde book. I was a viewer and did like her back then (when she vlogged and was slightly relatable). She asked the crowd for questions and said theres no such thing as a stupid question. I asked "were any of the characters based on people in your life" and when I tell you the response I got back made me reel backwards. She literally looked at me like shit and said "noooo (really sarcastically) not at all. I mean the auntie clearly isn't my aunt Judith and the kids are nothing like my own" while rolling her eyes and then laughing. The rest of the crowd laughed along too which fair enough, it lrovably did come across a bit funny but she gave me such mean girl vibes I almost left before the actual signing at the end. When I went to get the book signed she then acted all kind and said "you know I meant what I said about there being no stupid questions?!" But I think she only said that because she realised it didn't look good for her to have reacted how she did. Never saw her the same after that and now she is really showing what she is actually like. A proper bitch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

anon1405

Chatty Member
I think we can criticise her actions, but you don’t HAVE to correct a gap between your teeth. I have one, plenty of people do and Louise has spoken extensively about her fear of the dentist. I do think it’s a bit low to go to someone’s appearance in that way. It’s like criticising someone’s birthmark. Yes you can get it lasered off etc but you don’t have to and it doesn’t mean you should. Odd thing to be driven insane by!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Sorry but her weight has nothing to do with her health. I’m overweight probably bigger than Louise and haven’t had a cold / flu / stomach bug in almost 3 years. That’s simply not how it works.

Skinny does not equal healthy.
Obesity is linked to certain cancers, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, higher risk of death from COVID-19, I needn't go on. This is common knowledge.

You will also note that I mentioned the very skinny Zoe Sugg in my comment so I never did imply that skinny equates to being healthy.

My post was also about Louise specifically, not you, not any other posters and not Derek at number 39. This is a thread about Louise, what she has shared and her life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Of course she's unwell a lot. Look at her weight (don't come for me). She's obese and constantly refers to herself as 'fat" yet does absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. Almost five grand on decorations? Get a band fitted. Use a personal trainer. See a dietician. The other day she was out and about saying she was ill and shared that she had THREE sugary snacks in her bag (one was a giant Kit Kat). She eats cake loafs from the wrapper. What sort of message does this send to her girls? What must they think is okay with all they're witnessing.

I'm not fat-shaming her (or anyone) but the constant rants about how ill she is yet does nothing about it and calling herself 'fat' constantly has to stop. She has the power to change all this instead of moaning all the time.

Zoe Sugg is the same - her diet is atrocious. She eats sugar constantly yet always looks run down and unwell.

They're not early 20s anymore.
Sorry but her weight has nothing to do with her health. I’m overweight probably bigger than Louise and haven’t had a cold / flu / stomach bug in almost 3 years. That’s simply not how it works.

Skinny does not equal healthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

dazzlebeam10

I live nearby and my friends daughter attends some of the same things as Darcy. She does seem to have a sense of entitlement already, apparently introducing herself as Louise Pentland’s daughter…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Darcy singing:

1. She looks possessed - reminds me of Regan from The Exorcist
2. Misses her timing throughout
3. Is flat
4. Looks constipated throughout
5. Face you want to deck (like Annie - from 'Annie')

She can't sing and she won't be a star. Louise, give it up for god sake.
Louise is a dick and needs to care more about her kids safety, but Darcy is an 11 year old child who isn’t old enough to consent to having this shared. I feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Spoke

VIP Member
“Darcy is too young for make up, but just the right age to dress like a politician’s wife”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s the singers too. “I am a classically trained opera singer and I can tell you now Darcey doesn’t have ‘it’. Even my daughter has natural talent and is a beautiful singer but only does it for fun, even though she could be the next world famous singer because she is just god damn perfect I won’t push her. What a shame Darcey can’t hit the right notes that I was trained to hit, her X note is far too dodgy and oh my gosh that Y note was SO OFF. My daughter could hit those notes when she was three minutes out of the womb!”

Give it a rest 😭😭
If Darcy's hobby was renaissance basket weaving, there'd be an expert here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
132F078D-29FC-4C26-9052-AD0B0DB59366.jpeg

How fucking patronising can you be! She’s clearly very defensive about the question.
We all understand the concept of Ads (anyone who follows her would clearly by now) 🙄 it’s still doesn’t make it ok.
“Larger social media accounts” the word your looking for is influencer. You should know Louise as it’s meant to be your “job”. Xxx

• Angry
Reactions: 41

scouseconstantine

This thread went downhill when it stopped being so much about Louise and more about people competing about their own dance knowledge/experiences 🥴😴
You mean you don’t enjoy the ‘my daughter came out of the womb dancing on pointe and was given scholarships to the best ballet schools in the world, Anna pavlova herself came back from the grave to tell her she had talent but I would never brag about my child the way Louise does’ posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
487897A8-6593-4ADD-A355-A44F5DDD8EE9.png
Did anyone see this story she reposted yesterday? Like I kind of get the sentiment, if it is someone’s last Christmas etc, but the examples don’t relate to Louise’s life. She’s a wealthy white woman who spends an obscene amount of money on Christmas tat and is justifying it by saying she’s a ‘you do you kinda girl.’ It’s like she won’t entertain any criticism that maybe in the cost of living crisis people won’t want to see extreme displays of wealth shoved down their throats because she’s just doing her. Gross

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Rainbowchampagne

All these comments discussing & critiquing Darcy’s performance make me feel so uneasy. She’s a child we don’t know. We shouldn’t be able to talk about her. But it’s published online and it will never leave and if it’s in the public domain we can talk about what we want.

Why doesn’t she see Darcy may see these comments one day, how awful will this be for her self esteem! I really wanted to beg her not to share it and keep it private for friends and family. It’s so clear she’s using her platform to get Darcy further ahead, but at an awful cost!

Reactions: 36

scoobie

VIP Member
Along with Emilia Sacconejoly, Darcy is up there with the YouTube child I worry about most. Absolutely galling that Darcy just so happens to be the daughter of an NSPCC ambassador. It won’t be long until all of these kids are angry, struggling, and speaking out.

Reactions: 35

Celmul214

She did a „super long walk“ and did 1900 steps. That’s not even 2 km. I’m actually shocked that this is something special to her
83C9AACE-10BC-4EEB-B739-6D27AAB1B780.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35