Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'My brain is full from reading about other people's problems on social media and I can't handle it, but please read about my problems and give me attention and sympathy!'

Reactions: 16
That’s disgusting. She really shows her true colours when she is challenged and not treated like precious Lady Louise. You can do what you want Louise, it’s not necessary to post it online.
She's a total mirror image of Carrie Hope Fletcher who she is now basing Darcy on. Two privileged middle class, privately schooled madams who act like we should feel sorry for them. Between them they've been upwards of 50 times to Disney and they're still moaning. They make all their charity donations from their so called fans and then take all the credit themselves. 🙄 I now do not give to the NSPCC but donate to a local food bank instead. They both are engaged to men who like being in the background, but accept all the gifted and #ad pluses. They're a joke. #overwhelmedmyeye

Reactions: 11
Louise, all those material things and yet you're a miserable bastard. Thing is, money doesn't buy happiness does it? I bet the people without the 3K decs, non-matching PJs and tinsel adorned poundland trees feel more content than the child-exploting, failure of a mother you are.

I have zero sympathy.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she started her Sainsburys clothing haul wearing a £200 dress…

the people who are buying super market clothes are not the same as the people spending £200 on a party dress which will be worn probably like once.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Louise is struggling with feeling overwhelmed by consuming on social media, it would be more productive to post and not scroll, surely?

Also feeling overwhelmed, so scrolling but not posting, then posting twice in one day?🙃

Reactions: 5
She's just hyper aware right now, you oldie but goldie good eggs. But not aware of the fact sharing her children on the Internet from the moment they came into existence is potentially incredibly damaging.

I can’t believe she started her Sainsburys clothing haul wearing a £200 dress…

the people who are buying super market clothes are not the same as the people spending £200 on a party dress which will be worn probably like once.
Just to remind us all of her wealth and that she would never actually shop at sainsburys for clothes. You do you though!

• Haha
She's just hyper aware right now, you oldie but goldie good eggs. But not aware of the fact sharing her children on the Internet from the moment they came into existence is potentially incredibly damaging.
Ooh you sound like a judgy-wudgy bad egg yanno? Surprised she’s not asking haters to do Skype calls like she did years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks cheap and nasty in her £200 dress anyway. Louise could wear a 2K dress and still look cheap.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1750961Did anyone see this story she reposted yesterday? Like I kind of get the sentiment, if it is someone’s last Christmas etc, but the examples don’t relate to Louise’s life. She’s a wealthy white woman who spends an obscene amount of money on Christmas tat and is justifying it by saying she’s a ‘you do you kinda girl.’ It’s like she won’t entertain any criticism that maybe in the cost of living crisis people won’t want to see extreme displays of wealth shoved down their throats because she’s just doing her. Gross
Wow. She really has shown her true colours and ignorance with that post.

Reactions: 4
Whyyyyyy oh why is this woman STILL buying her daughters matching clothes??? Oh my God, I just feel so bad for these children. Look at them, Louise, they are NOT the same person, they have different personalities, let them express themselves. Take Darcy and Pearl shopping and let THEM choose. Oh my god. It’s so frustrating. She treats them like dolls. She buys them stuff she would like to wear.

Reactions: 15
Isn’t Darcy in year 7 now?! I’d have been absolutely mortified if at that age my mum was forcing me to wear the same clothes as my little sister. I distinctly remember a girl at my school in year 6 whose mum did the same thing - it was WEIRD and embarrassing for her. So absolutely bizarre.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t Darcy in year 7 now?! I’d have been absolutely mortified if at that age my mum was forcing me to wear the same clothes as my little sister. I distinctly remember a girl at my school in year 6 whose mum did the same thing - it was WEIRD and embarrassing for her. So absolutely bizarre.
Yes she is in high school now. I find it really bizarre that Louise is still buying Darcy clothes without allowing her any input in what she’s wearing. By the time I was that age (and even before) if I needed new clothes my mum would take me shopping and we’d pick things together. And then by the time I was like 12/13 I’d discovered online shopping and would send my mum links to the clothes I’d want. She’d have never dreamed of buying me things without my input on it.

Reactions: 12
“Oh boo boo my brain is too full of peoples downstairs toilets and the fact I have to watch what I say now in case everyone finds out I’m a secret Tory. Let me go cry into my £3000 decorations and my comfortable bank account while thousands of people have real problems.”

Read the room, Louise.
She also posted a story about the world cup and how she usually likes the national mood and the enjoyment surrounding it but she's aware of "the sad politics" get a grip Louise, maybe do some research on the subject before sounding so out of touch with reality. she's only feeling sad and overwhelmed because she wants to continue living her middle class life with her ridiculously expensive clothes but knows she can't brag about her life on instagram as much as she wants to.

Reactions: 14
She also posted a story about the world cup and how she usually likes the national mood and the enjoyment surrounding it but she's aware of "the sad politics" get a grip Louise, maybe do some research on the subject before sounding so out of touch with reality. she's only feeling sad and overwhelmed because she wants to continue living her middle class life with her ridiculously expensive clothes but knows she can't brag about her life on instagram as much as she wants to.
Oh yeah the national mood is fantastic… especially when England loses and all the angry football fans take their anger out by hitting their partners and kids or decide to basically start riots in the streets by trashing public places. Such a great national mood we’ve created here.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She knows duck all about football or the culture of football. I wish people like her wouldn’t post about things they have no clue about.

Reactions: 10
She's a total mirror image of Carrie Hope Fletcher who she is now basing Darcy on. Two privileged middle class, privately schooled madams who act like we should feel sorry for them. Between them they've been upwards of 50 times to Disney and they're still moaning. They make all their charity donations from their so called fans and then take all the credit themselves. 🙄 I now do not give to the NSPCC but donate to a local food bank instead. They both are engaged to men who like being in the background, but accept all the gifted and #ad pluses. They're a joke. #overwhelmedmyeye
"Shrek" isn't really in the background though, is he. 🤣

• Haha
urgh, the vague phrasing of "the sad politics". she clearly has absolutely no understanding of the atrocities in terms of the violations of human rights in Qatar, and can't be bothered to read about it to educate herself on even the very basics and form her own opinion.

we all know she's just frustrated that due to the depressing "national mood" being a contrast to the usual hype surrouding the world cup, she can't create content with photos of england flags adorning her front door without backlash she doesn't want to deal with - especially when she is already upsetting people by flaunting her wealth and privilege during the current financial climate with people struggling to afford the very basics, like heating and foods. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.