Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Pearl on her stories standing looking at the camera next to that toy - she looks like one of the models on The Generation Game or Bruce's Price is Right - poor kid is posing for the camera. I have a child of five and there is absolutely no way a. I'd ask them go do it and b. They bleeping would even if I asked....

Those girls haven't had a normal childhood. They've been robbed of it.
The thing is Louise just got incredi lucky, riding on the coattails of Zoe. She hit SM at the beginning and was much more likeable and down to earth. She would still be a receptionist and probably married to Matt. She has zero to offer, is completely self centred.

Reactions: 13
It was so awkward to watch. Why is she proper side-eyeing Pearl when they're sat at the table 😳
that side eye was awful! i'm surprised Louise actually included that footage in the final reel, as it shows a side to Darcy and Pearl's relationship that she makes a point of keeping hidden, presenting them as sisters who are best friends and so incredibly close that they choose to wear matching clothes and asked to share a bedroom etc, despite the age gap. at the start of the reel, Darcy looks incredibly impatient - likely because Louise has filmed each part of the reel multiple times to try and ensure the girls are acting exactly as she wanted - especially when Pearl reaches up to the door, Darcy's frustration is visible in her face, and Pearl immediately moves her hand and allows Darcy to open the door - presumably as Louise had planned, and Darcy was perfectly following the script, while Pearl was being her "wild child" self, and showing a bit of her personality. same with the side eye at the table - Darcy sitting poised and upright in her chair, with her face reacting to the way Pearl suddenly leans forward and lies across the table - which obviously didn't fit with Louise's demands. Darcy is such a people pleaser and very used to acting for the camera and following exactly what Louise expects of her for ads and reels etc, whereas Pearl is far less likely to follow a script - it's very obvious in the difference between ads filmed wihth Darcy - all polished and perfected and posed - in contrast to those filmed with Pearl, which are far more spontaneous, with Pearl refusing to smile on demand and you can fully imagine Louise with gritted teeth barking orders at her daughter from behind the camera as Pearl ignores her.

Louise doesn't film that many reels with both girls - presumably because the situation can become fraught, given the difference in the girls' personalities, and Pearl being far less malleable and easy to control - plus i think much of Darcy's scathing reaction to Pearl in that reel is a reflection of the way Louise talks about her youngest daughter as "wild and" difficult", yet idolises her little dress up doll Darcy, and that attitude has rubbed off on D who now perceives her sister as a nuisance, because she is the reason they have to refilm ads etc, as she doesn't do it "perfectly" on her first attempt. i can totally imagine Darcy with the eye rolls and side eyes, giving strong "i'm better than you" vibes.

Reactions: 5
This might actually be the nicest thing Louise has ever said about Pearl…

View attachment 1765566
Just a pity that it's probably done in response to comments on here about her total lack of motherly responses concerning Pearl! I can hand on heart day that she counts the minutes until that child pops into bed every night, it is an odd comment to read from Lady Louise!

Reactions: 4
I have to know what exactly she does all week long to constantly have to ‘film’ on a Saturday or a Sunday? She’s posted about doing so the last few weeks in a row. She absolutely cannot be that busy week days that she can’t work then so her kids can enjoy a weekend without their mum filming.

Reactions: 3
What reel is this please?
it's a recent #ad for Tesco, where Louise is dishonestly claiming that Tesco is her go-to destination to buy all her christmas gifts, advent calendars, wrapping paper, decorations, crackers, festive crockery etc as they have a collab with Disney, so it's perfect and easy to grab everything she needs for christmas along with her weekly food shop - despite having already flaunted her £3k+ not-from-tesco decorations. but ofc she will whack a plastic mickey tablecloth on their dining table and pose with a disney glass full of squash if she's getting paid to be disingenuous.

Reactions: 8
Just a pity that it's probably done in response to comments on here about her total lack of motherly responses concerning Pearl! I can hand on heart day that she counts the minutes until that child pops into bed every night, it is an odd comment to read from Lady Louise!
I came here to say the same.

Louise has ramped up the pleasantries about Pearl but who the duck is she trying to convince? It's tripe. Utter bullshit. Her words are so insincere. Forced. Yes it could be deemed a 'dammed if you do......' scenario here but my god, she's so bleeping transparent. Who you trying to kid Louise?

Oh and if you're reading here.......you're a twit.

Reactions: 9
those recent stories about Pearl are such an obvious reaction to the conversations here about her favoritism of Darcy, and the way she scathinginly describes Pearl as "wild" and "energetic" with the implication that she is far too much effort simply because she isn't the posited, people-pleasing Darcy replica she assumed she'd be having when she found out her baby was a girl. Pearl has her own personality - much more spark and energy, strong-willed and with a rebellious edge that Louise isn't used to - but that difference is something to be celebrated and encouraged, not an opportunity for Louise to roll her eyes, avoid spending time with her youngest daughter and make it very clear she favours Darcy and doesn't feel complete unless she is present. 😔

a few stories highlighting that Pearl is currently doing well at the hobbies Louise has forced upon her - successfully memorising a poem for drama class, which is entirely age-appropriate skill and not indicative of a child genius as she implied and that she recieved a star at dance class for "good listening" while explaining that Pearl is four, which is Louise's favourite age for a child to be - is. hardly comparable to the comme T's she makes about her precious Darcy. she's just listing generic stuff that could be said about pretty much any child - did well at listening, recited a basic christmas poem, sang a song etc. it says nothing about Pearl, the individual. she regularly talks about how incredible and special and talented Darcy is, how her birth saved Louise's life and how she doesn't feel complete or happy without her etc - yet with Pearl, she can't seem to find anything positive to say about her personality. sure, she's pleased that Pearl is engaging in dancing and acting classes, because although she intends to live her dreams thru Darcy, hoping she he will become a star ballerina/singer/actress in west end shows, she is clearly going to place similar expectations on Pearl as a contingency plan - but ultimately, she will never compare to Darcy, simply because she isn't malleable and compliant and endlessly eager to please, thus cannot be moulded into the person Louise wants her to be.

Pearl's "wildness" - which Louise perceives as a chore and inconvenience - could easily be spoken about in positive terms, embracing Pearl's energy and enthusiasm and confidence and zest for life - yet instead, her only compliments are about Pearl's ability to focus on a disney show and dance and enjoy herself - and, for one, resisting the urge to compare her to Darcy, with her inability to sit still or sit up straight. and poised and not just sit back comfortably and chill.

and sure, managing not to moan about Pearl is a step in the right direction, but the favouritism is still very obvious. the fact that she had to share a story about how brilliant Darcy is first, then followed by a story about Pearl and how she misses her when she's asleep says it all. and Louise, if you miss Pearl when she's sleeping - a blatant lie, as we all know she will be relishing the quietness and lack of needing to parent her energetic daughter, you could spend one-on-one time with her while Darcy is with Matt, and actually get to know her properly, instead of putting her life on hold, waiting at home for D to return so she doesn't "miss out" when there are endless age-appropriate activities she could be doing with Pearl that Darcy wouldn't be interested in! instead, she stays at home and wallows in her "i miss Darcy" misery, and then the moment D is home, Pearl is ditched while Louise priorities taking Darcy to events and on day trips and mummy/daughter overnight trips to London etc! she can say she doesn't have a favourite child and compliment Pearl on her ability to learn a poem, but her actions and eye rolls speak far louder than a disingenuous caption written out of obligation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Pearl is getting more positive things said about her because its Christmas and toy ads want the younger child. That's the only reason, for more money.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What I find really sad is that most of her positive comments about her girls are dependent on their achievements or behaviour that is in Louise‘s favour. Unconditional love is expressed very rarely.
And from a business pov I am actually baffled we don’t see more of Pearl. She is a beauty, has a lovely cheeky smile, doesn’t present too artificial and leaning on to her energetic personality would work pretty well. I feel like the days of meek doll girls are over in terms of the general advertisement trends for now. Not saying that being a meek doll girl is wrong but the strong willed spitfire is definitely endorsed more at the moment.

Reactions: 18
What I find really sad is that most of her positive comments about her girls are dependent on their achievements or behaviour that is in Louise‘s favour. Unconditional love is expressed very rarely.
And from a business pov I am actually baffled we don’t see more of Pearl. She is a beauty, has a lovely cheeky smile, doesn’t present too artificial and leaning on to her energetic personality would work pretty well. I feel like the days of meek doll girls are over in terms of the general advertisement trends for now. Not saying that being a meek doll girl is wrong but the strong willed spitfire is definitely endorsed more at the moment.
I think we will see more and more of Pearl as Darcy starts ageing out of the ‘kid’ stage because most of Louise’s ads are targeting parents with younger children. Plus now pearls at an age where she can be told what to do and understand it so she’ll pose for Louise’s ads more than when she was like 2/3 and didn’t understand as much.

Wow she’s really going hard on this ‘see I do like Pearl’ thing isn’t she…

We’ve had 4+ years of how difficult Pearl is / how much better Darcy is. Now suddenly she misses Pearl when she goes to bed and she’s made her her screensaver.

AD4509B0-677B-44FC-91BB-B1B0BA095494.png

I'm sorry I know she's only a kid but Darcy's acting in that reel was really quite something. The over the top surprise face at the table was hysterical. Louise really is setting her up for disappointment pushing the actress, singer, dancer career

• Haha
I'm sorry I know she's only a kid but Darcy's acting in that reel was really quite something. The over the top surprise face at the table was hysterical. Louise really is setting her up for disappointment pushing the actress, singer, dancer career
Wasn't it shocking! I literally couldn't take my eyes off her, and not in a good way! That girl needs to be allowed to have a real personality not one conjured up by Louise. It is quite frightening to watch how her face goes from scowl to grin the second she knows she's on camera. PEARLY rules!

We’ve had 4+ years of how difficult Pearl is / how much better Darcy is. Now suddenly she misses Pearl when she goes to bed and she’s made her her screensaver.

View attachment 1769003
just Louise, casually admitting that she pays far more attention to her phone than her daughter, and - instead of spending time with her when she's awake - stares at her phone, because she is lazy and Pearl is far too "wild" and energetic, and then spends her evenings looking at snapshot moments of cute baby Pearl, reminiscing over those "perfect" insta-worthy moments, forgetting the fact that at the time the photos were taken, she moaned about Pearl constantly, with endless comparisons to perfect baby Darcy. just as, in the future, she will share photos of Pearl aged four or five - her "favourite age" - whilst having missed out on actually enjoying her daughter at that age, engaging with her and giving her time and attention, instead of viewing her life through a screen. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's saying things she THINKS she should and which will make her appear to be a warm, nurturing, loving parent. Was it something like missing her when she's asleep 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one Louise. You're too busy sat planning Darcy's acceptance speech at the Razzies "here she is, daughter of the incredible Lady Louise Pentland" - we can see right through her.

She's saying things she THINKS she should and which will make her appear to be a warm, nurturing, loving parent. Was it something like missing her when she's asleep 🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one Louise. You're too busy sat planning Darcy's acceptance speech at the Razzies "here she is, daughter of the incredible Lady Louise Pentland" - we can see right through her.
she obviously caught up on tattle and realised that her constant references to missing Darcy when she is with her dad highlights her blatant favouritism of her eldest daughter, she is trying to compensate by clarifying that she misses Pearl too! it's all just words. totally meaningless, because the way she acts towards the girls and treats them so differently makes it very clear that Darcy is her favourite. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Imagine if Pearl became the one with the successful acting/singing career 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1769003
A photo of baby Pearl, before the wild child personality blossomed and when she was easier to control.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.