Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to make out like Pearl is some child prodigy - keeps saying she can’t believe that she’s remembered a poem at ‘only’ 4.

don’t get me wrong I’m sure Pearl is a smart little girl but this just feels like Louise is trying to make her seem like a genius.

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to make out like Pearl is some child prodigy - keeps saying she can’t believe that she’s remembered a poem at ‘only’ 4.

don’t get me wrong I’m sure Pearl is a smart little girl but this just feels like Louise is trying to make her seem like a genius.
She’ll never learn. Again putting ridiculous pressure on a very young child. She did the same with Darcy and surely she can see that hasn’t ended well? She now has an obnoxious people pleaser, but I suppose as long as she can brag about it then she’s not bothered how that’ll impact Darcy.

(I mean obnoxious in that Louise has coached her to walk around bragging and introducing herself as Louise pentland’s daughter)

Reactions: 14

My oldest is 4 as well and remembers lots of stuff, too, had no idea he's a child prodigy 😲 brb just quickly need to create a YouTube account so I can exploit him 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The head of Louise's brow has been decimated. Now it's all rounded and weird.

I hope beyond hope that legislation comes in to protect these kids soon.

Reactions: 6
I had Sylvanian families in the early 90s in the UK so I have to defend her on this one.
yeah, my best friend when i was about five or six - so early 90s - had her entire bedroom filled with sylvanian families and all the houses and boats etc, i loved spending time at her house because we couldn't afford them! found a sylvanian house and a few families in a charity shop one year and it was the best christmas present ever!

surely by the age of four, most kids can recite a short poem, in the same way that they can remember the lyrics to christmas songs like jingle bells etc. she's memorised a short, christmas poem - and as her mother, ofc Louise will be proud - but filming her and sharing it as though she is a child prodigy, with the caption "four years old and memorising poems!" is ridiculously dramatic. she's not memorising and reciting words worth or verses of Shakespeare or anything beyond the capacity of other kids her age - especially those who attend drama classes - as Louise is fully aware, as presumably all the other kids in her class have also learnt the poem for a christmas performance.

and is it really necessary to share the name of Pearl's drama teacher when she has already shared the name and location of theatre school where she attends drama classes? just further details that strangers could use to convince Pearl that they are a friend of Louise's and places her at risk. but yeah, totally the behaviour of an NSPCC ambassador. she's giving people the impression that the way she exploits her daughters and places their safety at risk isn't problematic, and could easily reassure other parents that it is totally safe to share similar details of their own kids on a public platform - which i very much doubt is something the NSPCC would advocate or recommend. 👌🏻🙄

Reactions: 15
My 4 year old has a quite bad communication delay...and if even he hears something enough...guess what... he can recite it !!

Reactions: 5
Claims to be super dance mum. Lets the girls walk outside in their dance shoes…Not only are you going to ruin their shoes. That is also really grim that they are tracking dirt into their dance studio/house

Reactions: 16
That present wrapping reel is so vulgar. Her house looks like a set in QVC. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so awkward to watch. Why is she proper side-eyeing Pearl when they're sat at the table 😳
Those girls are no more than puppets for their money mad mother. So hard to watch especially for an NSPCC AMBASSADOR, what a joke!

• Angry
I have been thinking that there hasn’t been that much in the way of Christmas adverts, but it’s going to be incessant for the next few weeks until Christmas. 😐
Pearl is definitely looking up at Darcy in that latest post and saying, ‘Do we really have to do this again?’. I hope that Pearl rebels in some way as she gets older and says ‘no, I won’t be in your advert again mum.’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.