Louise Pentland #18 The wedding dress was just for clout, Darcy's the fav, Pearl's still left out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @wifiisoff

- Darcy started secondary school
- Louise was overly dramatic about the Queen's death, and posted about it non-stop
- Darcy has been signed to a children's talent agency
- She hung out with Dan & Phil
- She used her Instagram to call out a small business on behalf of her friend
- She went to Seattle with Darcy and Pearl to see her friend Marie
- While in Seattle, she went wedding dress shopping with Marie and took Darcy but not Pearl
- Pearl is still in a pushchair
- Her £3-5k a year Christmas decorations went up on Nov 1st
- Her content still stucks, and she continues to be a money hungry pretentious snob

Feel free to add anything I left out! :)

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s the bet over the weekend we’ll be getting a “so I know now why I felt so rotten - I’ve got covid!” Post?

Reactions: 7
What’s the bet over the weekend we’ll be getting a “so I know now why I felt so rotten - I’ve got covid!” Post?
her symptoms don’t seem like covid. But also I feel like she wouldn’t share at risk of getting backlash for still going out today despite feeling like crap… because if everyone found out it was covid and she didn’t bother to test before going out. Lots of people would call her up on it.

Reactions: 2
I think I must be spending far too much time on the Louise threads here - I had a dream she was my hairdresser and she just stood there pulling at bits of my hair while mocking the colour and telling me what colours Darcy would much prefer instead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really didn’t think Louise would be the kind of person to have lip fillers!
This is a woman in her late 30s and she still can't be arsed to wash her face before going to bed. A testament to her laziness.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Pray that sleep comes soon? 😂

'think I can hold it together'
'I felt myself go downhill pretty fast'.... Oh my. 🙄

The last thing I'd do when feeling unwell is post wellness updates. People that do this or the 'check ins' at surgery or hospital are such attention seekers.

Reactions: 10
She’s unwell a lot. It seems like only a couple of weeks ago ago she had an awful cold and couldn’t go on.

Reactions: 6
She’s unwell a lot. It seems like only a couple of weeks ago ago she had an awful cold and couldn’t go on.
It's what happens to people with no responsibilities, aka all influencers, they don't need to power through basic illnesses like the rest of us plebs who have jobs and households and families to contend with, so they don't

Reactions: 13
It's what happens to people with no responsibilities, aka all influencers, they don't need to power through basic illnesses like the rest of us plebs who have jobs and households and families to contend with, so they don't
They are such precious Princesses. There's nothing wrong with her from her post today. Suck it up!

Reactions: 2
She's open about having botox, so I guess she wouldn't have any qualms about lip filler either. I don't think she needed it, personally, but it's her choice.

Reactions: 3
Of course she's unwell a lot. Look at her weight (don't come for me). She's obese and constantly refers to herself as 'fat" yet does absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. Almost five grand on decorations? Get a band fitted. Use a personal trainer. See a dietician. The other day she was out and about saying she was ill and shared that she had THREE sugary snacks in her bag (one was a giant Kit Kat). She eats cake loafs from the wrapper. What sort of message does this send to her girls? What must they think is okay with all they're witnessing.

I'm not fat-shaming her (or anyone) but the constant rants about how ill she is yet does nothing about it and calling herself 'fat' constantly has to stop. She has the power to change all this instead of moaning all the time.

Zoe Sugg is the same - her diet is atrocious. She eats sugar constantly yet always looks run down and unwell.

They're not early 20s anymore.

Reactions: 20
Of course she's unwell a lot. Look at her weight (don't come for me). She's obese and constantly refers to herself as 'fat" yet does absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. Almost five grand on decorations? Get a band fitted. Use a personal trainer. See a dietician. The other day she was out and about saying she was ill and shared that she had THREE sugary snacks in her bag (one was a giant Kit Kat). She eats cake loafs from the wrapper. What sort of message does this send to her girls? What must they think is okay with all they're witnessing.

I'm not fat-shaming her (or anyone) but the constant rants about how ill she is yet does nothing about it and calling herself 'fat' constantly has to stop. She has the power to change all this instead of moaning all the time.

Zoe Sugg is the same - her diet is atrocious. She eats sugar constantly yet always looks run down and unwell.

I wouldn’t say that it’s her weight, but definitely her diet. She is quite picky about her food and only seems to drink Diet Coke. If her intake of fruit and vegetables is limited, she will have a rubbish immune system. It’s not even like the girls have been ill and passed it on to her! She has an easy lifestyle but doesn’t look after herself.

Reactions: 26

Sorry but her weight has nothing to do with her health. I’m overweight probably bigger than Louise and haven’t had a cold / flu / stomach bug in almost 3 years. That’s simply not how it works.

Skinny does not equal healthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry but her weight has nothing to do with her health. I’m overweight probably bigger than Louise and haven’t had a cold / flu / stomach bug in almost 3 years. That’s simply not how it works.

Yeah I'm also fat and rarely unwell but I do agree that her diet of drinking diet coke and eating chocolate or philadephia pasta doesn't help, she must be lacking in vitamins.

Reactions: 23
Yeah I'm also fat and rarely unwell but I do agree that her diet of drinking diet cow and eating chocolate or philadephia pasta doesn't help, she must be lacking in vitamins.
Oh absolutely Louise’s diet sucks!!! I just don’t think it’s fair to say it’s her weight that is the problem. :)

Reactions: 15

Obesity is linked to certain cancers, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, higher risk of death from COVID-19, I needn't go on. This is common knowledge.

You will also note that I mentioned the very skinny Zoe Sugg in my comment so I never did imply that skinny equates to being healthy.

My post was also about Louise specifically, not you, not any other posters and not Derek at number 39. This is a thread about Louise, what she has shared and her life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Louise back again posting about Pearl's theatre school, wouldn't take much more than a quick Google and you could find out what time her classes are from that story post. How can this woman be an NSPCC ambassador when she's constantly putting her children in danger.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes Louise, I don’t think this lady was after your love for her dog.

Her opinions on fireworks would soon change if she got a dog. But then again it probably wouldn’t, because at the end of the day if they don’t upset Louise then there’s no issue the dog can just suck it up for the gram.

Also think it’s quite telling that she’s openly admitted there Darcy and Pearl aren’t that fond of dogs, didn’t mind spending half an hour with one but overall they don’t like them that much. But she’s considering getting one? Because puppy content does well on social media, clearly.

Attachments

Her opinions on fireworks would soon change if she got a dog. But then again it probably wouldn’t, because at the end of the day if they don’t upset Louise then there’s no issue the dog can just suck it up for the gram.
It’s not just dogs who hate fireworks. My cat is terrified of them. Jumps out of his skin everytime one goes off. Runs around the house doing that low scared walk that they do looking for the noise. Sits just meowing because he’s upset. And then hides when it’s going on too long.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.