Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the sort of family I would go out of my way to avoid on a cruise. I bet they’re incredibly annoying.

Reactions: 10
That's the great thing about a cruise, the ship is so big it is easy to avoid people. See them once then not have to see them again until you disembark. 😂

But that’s not always the case , you spot them everywhere as they are implanted in your brain

Reactions: 6
Wait wait wait whaattttt
Louise has said that he ‘semi-dumped’ her before they found out about Pearl. However you can’t be ‘semi dumped’ ether someone broke up with you or they didn’t. So that suggests that Liam had broken up with her and only got back with her when they found out about Pearl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Louise has said that he ‘semi-dumped’ her before they found out about Pearl. However you can’t be ‘semi dumped’ ether someone broke up with you or they didn’t. So that suggests that Liam had broken up with her and only got back with her when they found out about Pearl.
Damn. I hope he really is happy, he seems nice.

Reactions: 3
Damn. I hope he really is happy, he seems nice.
yeah, i'm sure they had broken up before Louise found out she was pregnant with Pearl, and he obviously decided to stick around for the sake of his daughter and in the hope the relationship would work out. i get the impression he proposed to Louise more out of duty, because she expected the big Disney proposal and would have sulked if she hadn't got what she wanted - hence her totally redesigning her ring, because she wasn't happy with his attempt. i don't think they'll actually get married, because although Louise undoubtedly dreams of a perfect, fairytale Disney wedding - think of the content - they seem far more to be in a relationship of convenience, as Liam is obviously a very devoted and involved father and doesn't want to leave his daughter with Lady Louise - especially when Louise makes it every clear she perceives Pearl as a handful and struggles with deal with her. i genuinely think he smiles for photos and plays the role of husband in her vlogs and photos, but he's actually deeply unhappy in the relationship, yet too dedicated to his daughter to leave. whenever Louise is questioned about the wedding and any plans they've made, she's always very vague and never gives a proper answer, and the way she talks about Liam, and describes him as a "good egg" etc, it's far more as though she's describing an amicable relationship that they've just settled into, rather than a relationship of love with a guy she can't wait to marry and spend the rest of her life with. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
What the hell is she wearing on her feet? 😂
Those shoes are very pretty, but in no way appropriate for walking around/up rocks and hills!

Are they both wearing lippy? Also it really bugged me when she was planning their futures out with weddings and babies in the mix. You may end up having two sons, or one of each or a gay marriage, or an ace child, or a daughter who is not maternal So many possible outcomes - but Louise wants her perfect Disney happy ever afters for Darcy and Pearl, she's a nightmare!
It looks like Darcy is wearing lipstick for sure, plus blusher, possibly eyeliner and mascara too!
And yes, Darcy and Pearl may not be straight, want to get married or have babies!

Reactions: 3
Is Darcy going to secondary school in September? If she is…I am praying Louise will not have her on the internet as much as she does now.
As bad as this sounds but Darcy will 100% get bullied from all the post so far from Louise, kids will find them all and make fun of her, Darcy is going to feel so humiliated and I can see she will rebel!

Reactions: 8
Do we think that Darcy will begin to rebel when she gets to secondary? It usually happens since at that age they suddenly think they're really cool, but they're just trying out new identities I suppose.

I do understand if she's too scared to disobey Louise though.

Or do we think Pearl has more spirit in that area?

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 12 and I always forget Darcy is about the same age as her. In my mind, because of the way Louise dresses her, Darcy will forever be about 8 years old. I can’t believe with hormones etc, Darcy hasn’t rebelled or refused to continue to match her toddler sister. Even the way she acts (Louise makes her act?) in clips seems very young for her age to me. As many have said, she will definitely get bullied for those photos and clips in secondary school. It’s so sad. I can’t see this turning into anything but a train wreck for poor Darcy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
yeah, i'm sure they had broken up before Louise found out she was pregnant with Pearl, and he obviously decided to stick around for the sake of his daughter and in the hope the relationship would work out.
I went back and watched some of her early 2017 vlogs on her second channel from before she have moved into the current house and she says things very causally like "oh it's annoying that Liam has to go back to his place since we don't live together yet. We are planning to live together next year." Comments like that make it sound like they were very committed to each other and had had firm future talks. I wonder why they broke up? I don't know if I'd have a baby with someone who just dumped me, even if they agreed to get back together once I realized I was pregnant. It feels like a questionable way to start your life with someone.

Reactions: 2
Okay so Louise is complaining of having such a hard summer last year. So I decided to compile a list of everything she did (well posted and bragged) about last year

There's so much- it's going to take me forever to list them.

She's just so ignorant to her own privilege, she's allowed to complain but just comes across as tone deaf

Attachments

Reactions: 4
1 week in London just her and Darcy, staying at a hotel (probably in central London) and eating out every meal. Because Darcy was at a expensive ballet summer school

Evening away with Liam at a hotel

Weekend with friends

Red carpet musical preview with gifted very good seats

Harry potter tour

Gifted toys for the girls

Gifted sky kids for the house

I could go on and on. Her Instagram actually makes me feel sick. So so ignorant. Like love. You went on multiple holidays, I think you're fine.

Does she not realise how gross it is having two highlights saying CRUISE 1 & CRUISE 2

But she actually thinks she's got it hard 🙄🤣 Is she not disgusted with herself

Think that's me done with her content for the rest of the year

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Was Liam the boyfriend she made a video on when they split? I never realised that.
no I think that was Drew the American - the man the “he dumped me”vlog was based on - cos that happened in the February and Louise and Liam met early summer I think.

Reactions: 4
I think Drew the American was the guy that took her up the empire states building on what she says is the most romantic date of her life, and she had a thing for him but I think it was kept on the down low a bit because he wasn't single at the time. The guy she made the 'he dumped me' video about was a British guy that she met on Tinder before Liam, and she was with for like 3 months but in that time made an announcement video that she had a boyfriend and then another that he dumped her. She also implied he wasn't okay with being with someone who had a child and that she was too high maintenance. Drew the American was a separate person where I think it was only one date (maybe hookup).

It is confusing though, and I feel a bit embarrassed that I remember her dating history so well.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.