Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tory vibes 😬
Are they both wearing lippy? Also it really bugged me when she was planning their futures out with weddings and babies in the mix. You may end up having two sons, or one of each or a gay marriage, or an ace child, or a daughter who is not maternal So many possible outcomes - but Louise wants her perfect Disney happy ever afters for Darcy and Pearl, she's a nightmare!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they both wearing lippy? Also it really bugged me when she was planning their futures out with weddings and babies in the mix. You may end up having two sons, or one of each or a gay marriage, or an ace child, or a daughter who is not maternal So many possible outcomes - but Louise wants her perfect Disney happy ever afters for Darcy and Pearl, she's a nightmare!
Exactly! I like to think my generation (I was born in 2000) and the generations after me will be even more liberal than I am. So the chances of Darcy and/or Pearl being asexual, transgender, gay etc. will be far higher than even in my generation. You can’t just expect these things from your children anymore 🫤

Reactions: 10
Are they both wearing lippy?
Zooming in it doesn’t seem like Pearl does, I mean lousie might have let her do a bit of lip gloss…

but it actually up close looks like Darcy had on mascara, blush and lipstick.

Reactions: 1
Considering they were on a cruise with food included I would be interested to know how many times they visited the premium restaurants. Tbh she looked a little out of place the way she dressed for the excursion .

Reactions: 3
Zooming in it doesn’t seem like Pearl does, I mean lousie might have let her do a bit of lip gloss…

but it actually up close looks like Darcy had on mascara, blush and lipstick.
yeah, i would say Darcy definitely has lipstick, blusher and eye make up. i don't think Pearl is wearing make up, but i think Louise has normalised the idea of plastering Darcy in stage make up for ballet competitions and photo shoots, to the point where it has become natural to cover her face in unnecessary make up. like, i fully get that a child of Darcy's age may want to experiment with wearing make up etc, but the style of the make up that she is wearing in that photo is very much controlled by Louise, and far more about ensuring Darcy appears "perfect" in photos, than allowing her to use make up to experiment with her own appearance and choose how she wishes to express herself. 😔

Reactions: 5
These poor girls. I wonder what would happen if Darcy said that she would prefer if she could start living at her dad's the majority of the time.

Reactions: 3
I thought the sailor dresses on the first day were bad… they’re practically trendy compared to the latest “what the wife of a Tory politician caught in a scandal would wear to the press conference to show a United front” and whatever these monstrosities with puffy sleeves and pussy bows are.

Speaking of make up on Darcy, if you look closely at the photo on her story with the model horse in the background, it even looks like Darcy has her eyebrows drawn on with eyebrow pencil.

All this time we’ve criticised Louise for keeping Darcy too young in frilly dresses and all of a sudden she’s skipped a generation or two and started dressing her like and doing her make up like a 65 year old woman.

Devon must piss herself laughing looking at those photos. I wonder if she’ll be pregnant soon, they’ve been married a couple of years now and she just turned 30. Louise’s reaction would be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Devon must piss herself laughing looking at those photos. I wonder if she’ll be pregnant soon, they’ve been married a couple of years now and she just turned 30. Louise’s reaction would be interesting.
I think Matt having a baby with Devon might push Louise into having a third baby. I know she says she's done but I recall neither Darcy nor Pearl were really planned, they were "not trying but not not trying" babies and she got pregnant quickly with both. I'd be fascinated to see if she got another girl or if Lady Louise got a little boy for #3.

Reactions: 1
I think if Louise had boys she would do the exact same thing and make every interest about herself, I'm already picturing an alternate universe with pictures of her 'quirky football mum and can you believe I'm watching such a BOYISH sport as a woman'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with a poster on her. Darcy is certainly needing to meet her mothers emotional needs and expectations. There will be a time when darcy will snap and disagree with her mother. During those teenage years with hormones, social groups that will challenge darcy as to why she dresses and does everything her mum tells her. Louise is going to have a rude awakening.

I thought the sailor dresses on the first day were bad… they’re practically trendy compared to the latest “what the wife of a Tory politician caught in a scandal would wear to the press conference to show a United front” and whatever these monstrosities with puffy sleeves and pussy bows are.
it's all so forced. it's pretty easy to buy matching dresses and outfits for kids with a few years age difference between them, but it's more unusual to find dresses aimed at four year old little girls where a totally identical frilled, twirly, ruffled dress is also available for an 11/12 year old. Louise must dedicate a lot of time and effort into sourcing such a wide selection of matching outfits, and spend an absolute fortune - plus she makes it all so dramatic and awkward.

if the girls genuinely do enjoy "matching" - which i doubt - just buy them a couple of similar tops or whatever, and then let Darcy style hers however she wants. it wouldn't be so painful if the girls occasionally wore matching tops or similar colours - it's forcing them to wear identical outfits, and more so that they're not just matching outfits - they are always the most over the top, cringe dresses, from matching little-girl sailor dresses, to dresses adorned with frills and ruffles and bows, and suits that emulate those of a politician. very few children would genuinely choose to wear those outfits. if Louise is desperate for the girls to match, she could do it in a less humiliating way, by allowing Darcy to select some outfits she likes, and buying Pearlier similar clothes, but aimed at her own age range. there is absolutely no excuse for the way she babies and humiliates poor Darcy by demanding she dress in toddler clothes. she would undoubtedly be enjoying the holiday far more if she was allowed to dress in her preferred style and not being forced to enndlessly pose for photos. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I thought Pearl was 100% an accidental pregnancy. That's the only reason her and Liam are together lbh.

Reactions: 18
I thought Pearl was 100% an accidental pregnancy. That's the only reason her and Liam are together lbh.
Yes I believe she was. Because right before louise found out Liam had dumped her anyway. So there’s no way they were trying or even looking to maybe be pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes I believe she was. Because right before louise found out Liam had dumped her anyway. So there’s no way they were trying or even looking to maybe be pregnant.
....and there you have it, the reason there will never be a wedding, unless the price is right!

Those poor girls in those outfits, they just don't look comfortable at all. I don't even think I'd be able to handle them, and I'm an adult, so I can't imagine how they're doing it!!! Has Louise never heard of dressing casually? They should be wearing t-shirts and jeans/leggings, not doing a Maggie Thatcher cosplay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd love to see Louise and Liam get married just to see her desperately try to maintain her signature toe-pointing skirt-flicking poses

Reactions: 9
Darcy is tiny which is why she can still get away with even finding those matching outfits. The matching coats are cute and I agree, shirts are fine even accessories but whole entire outfits is too much at this age.

Reactions: 4
I get that uncultured vibe from Louise too - it's all 'ooh look at the pretty houses' and 'look at the pretty water' and 'look we got dressed up again' and nothing actually about the countries they're visiting.
Anyone else find it curious that this was posted the other day and today her stories featured museums and information of Norway in WW2? Someone is definitely keeping an eye…
Louise - just let your kids dress how they want for fucks sake.

I unfollowed her during this trip so only just seen the transition she posted of D from PJs to dress. Sooooo bleeping icky to post your 11yo daughter in her PJs but also the pose D makes at the end made me irrationally angry! It was so toddlers in tiaras and she's 11!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.