Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darcy wasn’t sharing with Pearl until this ad appeared. Darcy had her own bedroom with an en-suite.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms they have? I’d assume in a house their size it would be at least 4? But louise said they use darcys room as a guest room when Darcy isn’t there.
looking back at previous posts where Louise shared Pearl's room before she redecorated it for the Very #ad, I think it's Pearl's bedroom that has been converted into the girls' sleepover bedroom. it's hard to tell from the cation, because initially it sounded as though she'd created them a shared bedroom just to have sleepovers in, but by the end of the caption, it seems clear that the shared room is a permanent change. I can totally understand Pearl wanting to share a bedroom with her big sister, and i appreciate that the girls' seem to have a close relationship - but i can't imagine Darcy wanting to share a room with Pearl every night, and not have her own space to chill and keep her stuff, especially as she starts secondary school and wants to spend time with her friends without her little sister hanging around. I kinda hope that it's Pearl's room which has had an extra bed added to it, and that Darcy sti has her own room available, so she can chose where she wants to sleep/spend time depending on how she's feeling and still has the option of privacy, and it's not the case that her bedroom has been converted into another room for Louise's benefit. I don't know how many bedrooms their house has, but it seems illogical to make such a huge deal about ensuring Darcy always knows she's part of the family, despite spending half her time with Matt, but then taking her bedroom away from her, so that the new bedroom is Pearl's room full-time, and Darcy gets shoved in there and forced to share whenever she's with Louise.

if I was Darcy, I'd feel pretty pushed aside if I lost my own space, because essentially that bedroom is going to feel far more like it belongs to Pearl, and once the sleepover novelty has worn off, Darcy is going to feel like a guest in her own home, shoved in the spare bed in a room that will undoubtedly be filled with Pearl's toys and dolls and stuff for little kids that doesn't feel relevant to Darcy. I get that Louise forces her to dress like a toddler to match her little sister, but that doesn't mean she. wants to be stuck in the bedroom of a four year old whenever she's at home. 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
A little while back I think she said something about Liams dad staying with them for a bit? I wonder if he hasn't had to stay for longer and needs more than a temporary guest room and the solution is to shuffle the girls around?

Reactions: 2
I bet they don’t even share a room, it was just done for an AD.
why would an 11 year old want to share with a 4 year old.

Reactions: 11
A little while back I think she said something about Liams dad staying with them for a bit? I wonder if he hasn't had to stay for longer and needs more than a temporary guest room and the solution is to shuffle the girls around?
Maybe Liam's Dad should have Liam's room and Liam share with Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know how many bedrooms they have? I’d assume in a house their size it would be at least 4?
Her louisepentlandhome insta account indicates that it has three bedrooms.

Speaking of her home, I'm really curious about how she is going to remodel her kitchen and how ugly it'll end up being.

Reactions: 1
I think the fourth bedroom is her walk in wardrobe with potential for her ‘office’ downstairs as a 5th. So many rooms taken up by Louise and the girls made to share!

Reactions: 8
Shes had the girls share when they've had guests before so must be because Liam's dad is staying. Makes sense to give the guest Darcy's room with the en suite although if I were a pre teen girl I'd not be happy about someone being in my space. Would have been better to use her office or living room with an air bed.

Reactions: 8
I bet they don’t even share a room, it was just done for an AD.
why would an 11 year old want to share with a 4 year old.
i truly hope that's the case, but you never know with Louise. it's one thing Pearl's room having a second bed so the girls can have the occasional sleepover if they fancy it, but the way Louise is so focused on babying Darcy, and dressing her in childish, matching outfits with her four year old sister - all pink frills and ruffles and bows - it wouldn't surprise me if she'd leapt at the opportunity to have them share a bedroom, in th ehope that it would stunt Darcy in terms of her growing up when she starts secondary school, because she isn't going to want her compliant, pliable, little doll to start standing up to her and refusing to dress like a toddler. i can imagine Louise believes that making her sleep in a pink, girlie bedroom surrounded by dolls and princesses and ponies will keep her stuck in little girl mode in Louise's perfect fairytale world, and prevent her from demanding she be allowed to paint her room black and dress in band tees, eyeliner and chokers!

i can definitely imagine Darcy choosing to spend more time with Matt as she grows up, because although we don't know whether the clothes she wears when she's with him are reflective of her own style, she at least seems to have a little more freedom and permission to be herself, with far less exploitation of her privacy - except for the odd photo shared in IG - and obvs has her own room, which she has presumably been allowed to choose how to decorate - Louise is so desperate to be Darcy's favourite parent but she's totally overlooking the fact that her controlling behaviour and her insistence that Darcy stay her perfect little ballerina girl forever is going to push her away and destroy their relationship. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
She’s got a complex about Darcy growing up it’s so odd. I don’t know if maybe it’s because she associated the Baby Glitter days with when she was married and had the fame and the money and the friends, but she needs to move on now. The girl is about to be starting secondary school and omg she treats her as if she’s still 4. It’s going to duck the girl up so badly.

Reactions: 16
This is such a weird 180 from Darcy’s old room that was just too grown up for her then.

It's gives me so much ick that she's posted a photo of Pearl and asking people to guess what kind of dance she's going to do next year, and responding in comments with 'ooh close!'. She's absolutely exploiting that poor girl for engagement and it makes me feel so uneasy! Let the kid have a hobby without making it about you!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
6842CAA8-B467-486C-AFF8-AE0379C8BB07.png

Jesus Christ she just showed up on my fyp (would have prefered a jump-scare warning), why is she wearing a tent for pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even in this morning's story she looks like something from 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane!' Who wears matching bows with a smock top at nearly 40? Add to that the over processed, over styled hair and the lippy, she looks unbelievably old fashioned. she has totally lost her way style wise, lost her target audience and lost her credibility at keeping her children safe online. Sad really...

Reactions: 7
She put her books out at their dance school. That’s so cringe! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Soo cringe.

I did laugh that Louise wrote down that she had been putting off an exercise routine... for all the years I've watched her, I've never seen her talk about or do any exercise, other than when she got that weightwatchers deal and hashtagged #glittergetsfitter for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10
Soo cringe.

I did laugh that Louise wrote down that she had been putting off an exercise routine... for all the years I've watched her, I've never seen her talk about or do any exercise, other than when she got that weightwatchers deal and hashtagged #glittergetsfitter for 5 minutes.
Don’t forget when she had a Fitbit for a while and called it a fittybitty…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.