Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this post on Reddit and immediately thought of Darcy. While these people do sound slightly more extreme, it’s ultimately the same exact dynamic. Because truthfully Louise has raked in more than enough cash to keep them in a good lifestyle without sticking her children in front of a camera 24/7.

I’ll be so curious in another 5-10 years once more of these momfluencer children grow up and start looking at their parents/childhoods through a more critical lens.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I've just seen the set up of the kids' bedrooms in the new vlog and I can't believe she's got them sharing two single beds like the kids in Mary Poppins 😭😭😭😭😭
misc-soundtrack_mary_poppins___stay_awake.jpg

I don't know how Darcy doesn't get the piss ripped out of her tbh. If any kid found out that they had "snuggles with mum in her bed" in our secondary they would have been a laughing stock. ☹

Reactions: 16
Louise’s campaign with NSPCC has been nominated in the blogosphere awards 🥴 are they having a laugh, woman has no idea what child safety is.
If anyone wants to go and vote for a campaign other than hers, I’ve voted for the NHS Cervical Screening🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Louise’s campaign with NSPCC has been nominated in the blogosphere awards 🥴 are they having a laugh, woman has no idea what child safety is.
If anyone wants to go and vote for a campaign other than hers, I’ve voted for the NHS Cervical Screening🙂
Ooh link us and I will vote for ANYTHING ELSE

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh link us and I will vote for ANYTHING ELSE

you need to enter an email address and then can choose to not vote in any category. I’ll be honest I haven’t heard of 90% of these people nominated, I just went on it to vote for Maddy Lucy for tiktokker😅
I wonder how long it will take Louise to tell her followers about it. Hopefully never

you need to enter an email address and then can choose to not vote in any category. I’ll be honest I haven’t heard of 90% of these people nominated, I just went on it to vote for Maddy Lucy for tiktokker😅
I wonder how long it will take Louise to tell her followers about it. Hopefully never
guaranteed she'll be mentioning it once she catches up on tattle and reads this post! anything to draw attention to the fact that she's a NSPCC ambassador - despite the hypocrisy of her being in that role while exploitating both her daughters and placing their privacy and safety at risk. 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

I also voted for the NHS Cervical Screening campaign if anyone else wants to get behind that!

Reactions: 10
I also voted for the NHS Cervical Screening campaign if anyone else wants to get behind that!
My choice as well! Off topic but if anyone in here is unsure about getting their smears PLEASE do it. A few seconds of discomfort is a hell of a lot easier to cope with than the alternative of not getting the screening done.

Reactions: 13
I just cannot deal with how desperate she is. If someone deserves to win an award they don’t have to go BEGGING for it. Ugh. She drives me nuts. And quit with the whitewalker filter.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree. She’s so insincere. Everything she says reads as a manipulation or just plain patronising. Please vote for me, please watch my advert reel - no!

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something with this Hamley’s PR thing, she’s saying she labelled it as an Ad but it isn’t actually an ad as she wasn’t paid, she’s just doing it to be clear - surely it IS an ad though as she’s promoting the store? And I doubt Pearl wouldn’t have been given the opportunity to open the store if it wasn’t an ad?

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something with this Hamley’s PR thing, she’s saying she labelled it as an Ad but it isn’t actually an ad as she wasn’t paid, she’s just doing it to be clear - surely it IS an ad though as she’s promoting the store? And I doubt Pearl wouldn’t have been given the opportunity to open the store if it wasn’t an ad?
According to the ASA guidelines anything gifted has to be declared as an ad / at the very least declared as gifted. This includes both products and events.

However, I believe what Louise is saying is that she wasn’t paid in real money & there’s no official agreement / contract in place with the company meaning she has no obligation to post should she choose not to. She’s just wording it horribly because the asa would consider it an ad, and really instead of saying it’s not one she should have just said it’s a different kind of ad / explaining what a gifted experience means.

Reactions: 4
According to the ASA guidelines anything gifted has to be declared as an ad / at the very least declared as gifted. This includes both products and events.

However, I believe what Louise is saying is that she wasn’t paid in real money & there’s no official agreement / contract in place with the company meaning she has no obligation to post should she choose not to. She’s just wording it horribly because the asa would consider it an ad, and really instead of saying it’s not one she should have just said it’s a different kind of ad / explaining what a gifted experience means.
Right ok that makes sense😆

Reactions: 1
The book tour mustn’t be selling well if she’s having to push tickets the night before the event 😂
I think her publisher knew it wouldn’t as they didn’t want to do more than 2 events even though Louise asked. Clearly they knew it wasn’t going to be popular.

Reactions: 2
I voted for the NHS too!
Me too! Tattlers get on this fast! No way should a so called mum influencer be allowed to use her children as props and then have the audacity to be shortlisted for an award for her NSPCC work! It is ridiculous. To me it is like a puppy farmer making money from them and being awarded an RSPCA award! (OK admittedly not the same but you get my drift!.😂) vote vote vote (for anyone but her!)

Reactions: 14
What was that long old spiel about sending love and blessings to people who have wronged you? And manifesting your way out of financial problems? Miss thing, firstly just spill the T or gtfo. Secondly, I’d love to be rich and privileged enough to believe in this manifestation quackery. Is she for real? Completely detached from real life. As if people in a bad spot aren’t making a wish hard enough. Ridiculous woman.
Also lol at the last-minute ticket push. Desperate.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.