Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does word things very strangely. "A smart kind Liam" Liam is not his own category of person, you can just say fiancé or partner ffs.

Also where are her kids on this list 😂🤭
I would assume that she’s putting the kids in the ‘strong women’ category even though they’re not women yet.

Reactions: 6
I would assume that she’s putting the kids in the ‘strong women’ category even though they’re not women yet.
Yeah that's a good point.

Perhaps if she saw them less as 'strong women' and more as 'innocent children that need protecting' she wouldn't be plastering them all over social media as much as she does 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Liam can’t be that smart if he’s allowing his daughter and step-daughter to be exploited daily but hey, what do I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jeez, that sickly sweet ad for Very and the girls sharing a room. 🤢That image just doesn't go with the darcy shown with her father. So at some point in her life Darcy is having to parent please. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jeez, that sickly sweet ad for Very and the girls sharing a room. 🤢That image just doesn't go with the darcy shown with her father. So at some point in her life Darcy is having to parent please. Very sad.
she might be parent pleasing both of them, who knows? how confusing it must be to act like two different people depending on which house you're in :confused:
all pink and fluffy, matching dresses with your little sister at one house and rock-vibe, chokers and denim jackets at the other.. do we ever see her wearing the other style clothes at each house?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
so the girls have been asking her for TWO YEARS to share a room and she’s just doing it now she’s got an ad with very? 🤔 convenient
Also my and my sister have the same age gap as Darcy and Pearl and I can tell you at no point in her life would she have wanted her younger sister to be sharing a room with her. I can’t figure out if this was a spare room they’ve made as a joint bedroom or one of their own rooms shes put both beds in

Reactions: 15
Surely not very long term thinking for kids with such an age difference to share a room. I know some people don't have the option of separate rooms but if you do i really think it would be smarter to give them some privacy. Darcy starting high school next year, and seems to me that she will change her mind about sharing a room with pearl pretty quick, as soon as she becomes a teenager. Unless of course this is all just an ad for very 🤨
We all know Louise loves upcycling, vintage, charity shops etc. Until very gives her an ad deal and shes quite happy to decorate with a load of new tat

Reactions: 8
Surely not very long term thinking for kids with such an age difference to share a room. I know some people don't have the option of separate rooms but if you do i really think it would be smarter to give them some privacy. Darcy starting high school next year, and seems to me that she will change her mind about sharing a room with pearl pretty quick, as soon as she becomes a teenager. Unless of course this is all just an ad for very 🤨
We all know Louise loves upcycling, vintage, charity shops etc. Until very gives her an ad deal and shes quite happy to decorate with a load of new tat
Louise changes the girls rooms around like once a month. Always changing layouts and she’s swapped them from one room to another before. She also for some reason had all of darcys clothes in pearls room. Louise doesn’t seem to care about the long term…

But also Louise seems to think Darcy is still about 6 the way she dresses her and the way she treats her.

It all seems a bit young for Darcy. Sharing a room, and the style doesn’t look like something girls of her age would be that keen on.

Reactions: 5
Opening my Insta and seeing a photo of Darcy and Pearl in bed really doesn’t sit right with me. Imagine the whole world being able to see your bedroom, and you in it, in your pyjamas with your sister. Louise really needs to rethink putting the girls online, I’m pretty sure the NSPCC doesn’t support this kind of thing!

P.S that reel was soooooo fake and cringy!!

Reactions: 25
Darcy is eleven, she's secondary age as if she wants to share with her 4 year old sister

With her being away half the week as well its going to turn into Pearl's room and Darcys going to end up feeling like she doesn't have a space.

Reactions: 16
what 11 year old wants to share her room with a 4 year old? I bet she said once oh lets have a sleepover and Louise was like perfect more room for my clutter

Reactions: 20
I’m sure it is “happy mail” when you get £1000s worth of high end stuff sent to you 🙄 so tone deaf, are we supposed to be grateful to Louise for showing us all the freebies she gets???

Darcy is eleven, she's secondary age as if she wants to share with her 4 year old sister

With her being away half the week as well its going to turn into Pearl's room and Darcys going to end up feeling like she doesn't have a space.
Exactly. And then as time goes on Darcy will enjoy being at her dad's more because (I'm assuming) she has her own bedroom there with no little kid interruptions to worry about. Louise doesn't seem to realise that this whole Neverland act she's forcing with Darcy is soon going to wear very thin.

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird that, if the girls have been asking to share a room for two years she has only done so now and only done so, so she can post an ad. It seems so blatantly false to me, what eleven year old would want to share with a four year old. Darcy is on the cusp of secondary school, she’s going to want privacy, her own space and to invite pals over, how can she do that if she’s sharing. Surely it would have been beneficial to place the girls together while they were still a bit younger and then swap them back around this age. Also, I thought she’d only recently in the last two years swapped/done up the girls rooms?

Reactions: 13
Isn't Darcy starting highschool in September? Surely she's not going to want to be sharing a room with Pearl and have her Mum sharing it on social media.

Reactions: 7
Isn't Darcy starting highschool in September? Surely she's not going to want to be sharing a room with Pearl and have her Mum sharing it on social media.
Without being graphic she’s 11 and will be going through many changes soon enough. Who in that time of life when they’re going through so much anyway wants there 4(?) year old sister in their room 24/7 asking questions and bothering them? Once the hormones kick in and Darcy becomes irritable and emotional Louise is in for a shock, her pliable placid dolly will suddenly fight back and snap at her. She won’t want to dress in pink frills and match with a toddler.

Reactions: 19
Wtf, I’ve been following Louise for ages because I couldn’t put a finger on why I got a bad feeling about her content. Skimming through this thread and seeing how much over-sharing and privacy invading is actually going on is so weird. Also why the hell was Darcy sharing a room with her sister in the first place?? It’s not like Louise isn’t loaded

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtf, I’ve been following Louise for ages because I couldn’t put a finger on why I got a bad feeling about her content. Skimming through this thread and seeing how much over-sharing and privacy invading is actually going on is so weird. Also why the hell was Darcy sharing a room with her sister in the first place?? It’s not like Louise isn’t loaded
Darcy wasn’t sharing with Pearl until this ad appeared. Darcy had her own bedroom with an en-suite.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms they have? I’d assume in a house their size it would be at least 4? But louise said they use darcys room as a guest room when Darcy isn’t there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.