Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has the gall to moan about the heat when she’s sitting at home all day in her enormous house with fans on her! There are people working in schools / hospitals / outside in this weather Louise! She has zero grasp on reality.
What a hard life these influencers have. 🙄

Reactions: 7
As if she has the gall to moan about the heat when she’s sitting at home all day in her enormous house with fans on her! There are people working in schools / hospitals / outside in this weather Louise! She has zero grasp on reality.
She’s even planned her day so that when it’s too hot she doesn’t have to do much…

3F7ECE91-4F4E-40D2-8B18-177F11413A56.png

Reactions: 1
What a hard life these influencers have. 🙄
She is an absolute idiot, I'll moan if I take my kid to school, if I have to chop an onion, if have to sit in bed all day pretending to write novels, if I'm getting a new kitchen fitted😑 Lady Louise, you could be stuck in a mouldy high rise with no electric money and a special needs child. Do you EVER think of anyone but yourself! You made your subs raise money while you take all the credit, you have the cheek to attend talks about online child safety and two minutes later post your child in a short dance outfit! Are.you.kidding.me? Run Liam run!

Reactions: 15
She lives just about 10 miles away from me and it’s not too bad today compared with the last couple of days. If she’s struggling now wait till next Monday and Tuesday as it’s forecast 36 degrees 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In a way I sympathise, but it's fans off for calls at my work because of the racket they make in the background. Luckily, we do very little in the way of calls - my boss calls maybe twice a day and rarely for longer than ten minutes.

Genuine question - I live in Auckland, NZ. Our climate during summer is not dissimilar to the UK. We have a lot of humidity. In winter it gets cold but no snow. Most houses have a heat pump/air con unit. You can get them installed for maybe NZ$1700 = £850. Why does she not get one of these installed? She complains every year. Are they not common??

Reactions: 4
Genuine question - I live in Auckland, NZ. Our climate during summer is not dissimilar to the UK. We have a lot of humidity. In winter it gets cold but no snow. Most houses have a heat pump/air con unit. You can get them installed for maybe NZ$1700 = £850. Why does she not get one of these installed? She complains every year. Are they not common??
air con really isn’t common in the uk at all, saying that it’s not like she can’t afford to get one fitted but I think most people forget about how hot it gets once it passes - also let’s face it, if it’s not gifted, Lou ain’t having it.
for me at the moment I work from home but I’m going into Starbucks to work purely because they have air con
(Side note; my friends partner is over from New Zealand for a couple of months and even he’s complaining about the weather atm)

Reactions: 9
air con is really uncommon over here, I don't know anyone who has it. Louise could easily afford it but by the time the heat comes i would imagine its impossible to get it and then when the heat passes we forget how bad it is until next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
air con is really uncommon over here, I don't know anyone who has it. Louise could easily afford it but by the time the heat comes i would imagine its impossible to get it and then when the heat passes we forget how bad it is until next year!
Oh right! So when the high temperatures come they don’t last for the whole summer season? More like a week or 2? Thanks all! I have been to London once in September and the weather was pleasant.

Oh right! So when the high temperatures come they don’t last for the whole summer season? More like a week or 2? Thanks all! I have been to London once in September and the weather was pleasant.
Yes its very uncommon we have more than 2/3 hot weeks a year! Usually we get a few scorching days followed by rain and then that a few more times throughout the summer. Although the long periods of hot days are increasing so perhaps air-con will become more common

Reactions: 5
No it doesn’t last really. We might get one or two heat waves (25-35 degrees) in the summer season then for the rest of the time it’s usually pretty ok at like 16-20 degrees the rest of the summer. Plus we do still get our fair share of rain in the summer.

Personally if I had Louise’s money I would have absolutely gotten aircon because even at like 18 degrees I have my fan on because our houses trap heat so badly and become like saunas.

Reactions: 4
She said that she had given all of their fans to the girls the other night so it was her own fault! She also might feel cooler if she goes without make up or at least doesn’t apply it with a trowel!

while it's true that air con is a rarity in houses in the UK, which makes total sense to the average person, because the unbearably hot weather lasts only a couple of weeks and everyone complains about it but essentially carries on with their life, Louise makes such a huge drama about it every year, it would be worth her getting air con, as the heat obviously bothers her and she can easily afford it - while most people can't. she's perfectly willing to pour thousands into decorating her house like a bleeping grotto for christmas, and budgets the rest of her year accordingly - surely it would make sense to tone down the tacky decorations this year and invest in air con so she doesn't have this struggle each summer! but then again, that would reduce her christmas decorations content and limit the amount if stories she can share of her moaning about the weather etc - which perfectly highlights her priorities! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
while it's true that air con is a rarity in houses in the UK, which makes total sense to the average person, because the unbearably hot weather lasts only a couple of weeks and everyone complains about it but essentially carries on with their life, Louise makes such a huge drama about it every year, it would be worth her getting air con, as the heat obviously bothers her and she can easily afford it - while most people can't. she's perfectly willing to pour thousands into decorating her house like a bleeping grotto for christmas, and budgets the rest of her year accordingly - surely it would make sense to tone down the tacky decorations this year and invest in air con so she doesn't have this struggle each summer! but then again, that would reduce her christmas decorations content and limit the amount if stories she can share of her moaning about the weather etc - which perfectly highlights her priorities! 🤷🏻‍♂️
That’s the thing. I get not bothering with it for anyone without a disposable income as it’s only a couple of weeks at most. But she has plenty of disposable income and clearly is out of sorts with it. Just get a wall mounted reverse cycle unit installed and stop whinging?

Reactions: 5
Further to my air con/heat pump comment - we actually use ours heaps in winter to warm up the house. Would this not also be beneficial? I feel like Louise is 90% complaining and 10% eating a whole cake in her car

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh to live on the uk😩 i'm in 47° and have to go to work everyday lol if i had Louises income i would just buy an ac, it's not like she doesnt have the money 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh to live on the uk😩 i'm in 47° and have to go to work everyday lol if i had Louises income i would just buy an ac, it's not like she doesnt have the money 🤷🏽‍♀️
I am going to defend the UK, it might not sound as hot here but UK heat is something else. Our buildings and infrastructure is not designed for heat on this level and it is unbearable, we also all still have to go to work in this heat (not Louise of course!)

Reactions: 26
British people complain about the heat every year like clockwork. It's part of our DNA. You would think after being alive several summers we would learn, shockingly, it does get hot in July.

Louise should absolutely invest in air con though. She has the cash for it and she would get some mileage out of it every summer for years. I take that's her "forever home" that she's in?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.