Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The music she chooses for her stories is always so crap 😂
It made me really laugh the other day when she was at the flower show with her dad & she put up a story about having a glass of wine & used ‘Escape (the pina colada’s song’.. which 1. Made no sense because she was talking about wine. 2. Is a song about trying to cheat on your partner which she used on a post about hanging with her dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The music she chooses for her stories is always so crap 😂
I honestly don't understand why Disney send these people for free jollys, their content is dire, nothing we haven't seen a million times before. What are they giving us new and exclusive? Nothing!!! You can just see the absolute greed in Louise's eyes, she cannot believe her luck...and now Liam is being made fun of again and mentioned as an afterthought. Can imagine that Darcy's holiday has had a bit of a downer out on it, who can compete with Disney for a pre teen? For the love of God stop making Pearl point her toe in ever.single.photo it's weird🙄 lady Louise and her sidekick Carrie Hope Fletcher are two big Disney divas!😂

It made me really laugh the other day when she was at the flower show with her dad & she put up a story about having a glass of wine & used ‘Escape (the pina colada’s song’.. which 1. Made no sense because she was talking about wine. 2. Is a song about trying to cheat on your partner which she used on a post about hanging with her dad 😂
Funny how he's come out of the woodwork, I'd be hanging my head in shame for not believing my child's pleas for help all those years ago, the man's a joke!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't understand why Disney send these people for free jollys, their content is dire, nothing we haven't seen a million times before. What are they giving us new and exclusive? Nothing!!! You can just see the absolute greed in Louise's eyes, she cannot believe her luck...and now Liam is being made fun of again and mentioned as an afterthought. Can imagine that Darcy's holiday has had a bit of a downer out on it, who can compete with Disney for a pre teen? For the love of God stop making Pearl point her toe in ever.single.photo it's weird🙄 lady Louise and her sidekick Carrie Hope Fletcher are two big Disney divas!😂

Funny how he's come out of the woodwork, I'd be hanging my head in shame for not believing my child's pleas for help all those years ago, the man's a joke!
I wouldn't say he's come out the woodwork, he's featured a lot on her videos over the years and they do the flower show regularly. Somehow they seem to have a fairly decent relationship which I don't understand, I think they spent time together in therapy and he was devastated to learn about the abuse from what she's told us. Also he's a millionaire so she's not gonna turn down that eventual payday.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't say he's come out the woodwork, he's featured a lot on her videos over the years and they do the flower show regularly. Somehow they seem to have a fairly decent relationship which I don't understand, I think they spent time together in therapy and he was devastated to learn about the abuse from what she's told us. Also he's a millionaire so she's not gonna turn down that eventual payday.
They definitely have a better relationship than someone would expect after what happened. But there seems to be a lot of resentment left on Louise’s side whenever she talks about it & talks about her dad. It always seems like she’s trying to convince herself she’s forgiven him when she hasn’t really. But I don’t blame her for still struggling with it… it’s one of those things where forgiving is really difficult!

Reactions: 11
They definitely have a better relationship than someone would expect after what happened. But there seems to be a lot of resentment left on Louise’s side whenever she talks about it & talks about her dad. It always seems like she’s trying to convince herself she’s forgiven him when she hasn’t really. But I don’t blame her for still struggling with it… it’s one of those things where forgiving is really difficult!
She a better woman then I am, I don’t think I could let that pass. I think the fact she lost her mum will probably also play into it, she’d rather have a parent then none at all.

Reactions: 12
‘First trip where pearls got all of her ‘attention’ whilst Louise is continually posting on Instagram about how much she misses Darcy… how is that giving Pearl all your attention Louise?

921AD79B-7D8E-41DE-AC42-BA0398ED52C8.png

• Wow
  • Haha
What happened exactly

What happened exactly
Louises stepmum was emotionally and physically abusive and her dad didn’t notice for years. He brought Louise’s stepmum into their lives really soon after her mum died, it was a hard time for her made worse by someone treating her poorly. From what Louise has said after he realised what happened the stepmum was then out of the picture but it was a while before that happened. Louise then of course felt mad and blamed for not seeing the signs / not paying attention to what was going on. They’ve since (in the last 5 or so years) done therapy together to work on repairing their relationship after years of struggling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Louises stepmum was emotionally and physically abusive and her dad didn’t notice for years. He brought Louise’s stepmum into their lives really soon after her mum died, it was a hard time for her made worse by someone treating her poorly. From what Louise has said after he realised what happened the stepmum was then out of the picture but it was a while before that happened. Louise then of course felt mad and blamed for not seeing the signs / not paying attention to what was going on. They’ve since (in the last 5 or so years) done therapy together to work on repairing their relationship after years of struggling.
Thank you I’ve always wondered that is sad

Reactions: 1
Louise is wearing a gold ‘D’ necklace to feel like Darcy is on the Disney trip, but when she left Pearl with Liam before, I don’t think she did anything like that? Might seem subtle enough to her, but not enough that we don’t pick up on it…
i don't have an issue with her missing Darcy - especially on a holiday - it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, wearing a huge D necklace or a "Darcy" bag charm. she could just do it subtly - there is no need to explain why she's wearing it in her stories and remind the world on a daily basis how much she misses Darcy, to ensure that nobody misses the fact that she misses her eldest daughter. it honestly makes the situation seem far less genuine and more staged for content.

Louise is fully entitled to miss Darcy, and however she feels is totally valid - but she talks about it in a way that she wouldn't talk about Pearl if she was at Disney just with Darcy - and Pearlie is at an age where she will begin to pick up on Louise's comments and blatant favouritism. even in her stories, the reference to her enjoying her time with Pearl is written in tiny writing at the bottom, while the focus is all on Darcy and how much Louise is missing her. i have never seen her wearing a P necklace or bag charm when she's away for the weekend with just Darcy and Pearl has been left at home with Liam. sure, it's a shame Darcy has had to miss out - but she's been to Disney just her and Louise before, so it's nice that Pearl has that chance - plus she's away on holiday with her dad, it's not like she's been forced to stay home while Louise and Pearl jet off on holidays, as Pearl has in the past.

i just don't think it's necessary to focus so much on Darcy, with the daily public reminders of how much she misses her, when she could be throwing herself into ybeing present in the moment and enjoying her time with Pearl - embracing her energy and excitement! the girls are very different in terms of their individual character and personalities, so it's nice they get some one-on-one time with their mum - yet Louise prefers Darcy's more compliant, placid and people-pleasing personality so spends her time comparing Pearl to the golden child and wishing she was more like Darcy. it's a shame, because embracing and throwing herself into having fun with Pearlie would help distract her from missing Darcy. enjoying her holiday when Darcy isn't there doesn't mean she doesn't miss her or loves her any less or has forgotten about her - it simply means she has two daughters, and values them equally. in all honesty, the amount of one-on-one time Louise spends with Darcy, Pearl probably spends more time with Liam than Darcy does with Matt. when it's reached the extent that Darcy is prioritised to such a degree that Louise cancelled Pearl's third birthday and delayed it for a week so that Darcy would be there, it's gone way too far. poor Pearlie is going to grow up always knowing that she's second best. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘First trip where pearls got all of her ‘attention’ whilst Louise is continually posting on Instagram about how much she misses Darcy… how is that giving Pearl all your attention Louise?

View attachment 1305099
I think Louise thinks that Darcy might be looking at the Instagram posts and stories and this is her way of showing her that's she's being missed. I personally think it is so OTT it is ridiculous 😂 imagine if she had a big family at home, is she going to wear multiple necklaces, bag charms etc! The child is on holiday with her dad, let her enjoy it without allowing your guilty conscience take over, you'd think it was for a year instead of a couple of days. Wise up woman and play with Pearl who is your child too! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Louise thinks that Darcy might be looking at the Instagram posts and stories and this is her way of showing her that's she's being missed. I personally think it is so OTT it is ridiculous 😂 imagine if she had a big family at home, is she going to wear multiple necklaces, bag charms etc! The child is on holiday with her dad, let her enjoy it without allowing your guilty conscience take over, you'd think it was for a year instead of a couple of days. Wise up woman and play with Pearl who is your child too! Rant over!
i thought this too - and it probably is the case that she thinks Darcy will see her stories and wants to reassure her that she isn't forgotten and is being missed - but she could simply send her a message to say that, there is no need to make it so public and mention it on a daily basis. it could actually have a detrimental impact on Darcy, in that it may cause her to feel guilty for some ding time with her dad and enjoying her own holiday, when her mum is so miserable without her.

it's not the necklace/bag charm that is the issue - it's the way that Louise refuses to do anything subtly. she could wear those accessories and, if Darcy does view her stories, she would see them and understand the significance - but there is no reason to make it into such a huge deal and her primary focus. she also needs to consider the impact on Pearl, who isn't a baby any more and will be beginning to be aware how differently Louise treats her compared to her sister, and the way she never enjoys her time with Pearl without being miserable about the fact that Darcy isn't there - especially once she begins to notice that when she spends time with Darcy, she doesn't give Pearl a second thought, let alone adorn herself in pearl accessories. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At the end of the day Darcy is with her dad which she does all the time and that’s coparenting, Louise is allowed to miss her but she has been coparenting with Darcy for years now and should be used to it. She needs to be the adult in this situation and focus on Pearl! I hope Darcy doesn’t feel guilty about leaving Louise and is able to spend time with her father without any worrying!

• Heart
I find most boyfriends/husbands of YouTubers to be so grating but Liam truly seems like a great guy. I’m glad he was able to go on the trip with them. The video of him doing the treasure hunt with Pearl was cute.

Reactions: 31
i don't have an issue with her missing Darcy - especially on a holiday - it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, wearing a huge D necklace or a "Darcy" bag charm. she could just do it subtly - there is no need to explain why she's wearing it in her stories and remind the world on a daily basis how much she misses Darcy, to ensure that nobody misses the fact that she misses her eldest daughter. it honestly makes the situation seem far less genuine and more staged for content.

Louise is fully entitled to miss Darcy, and however she feels is totally valid - but she talks about it in a way that she wouldn't talk about Pearl if she was at Disney just with Darcy - and Pearlie is at an age where she will begin to pick up on Louise's comments and blatant favouritism. even in her stories, the reference to her enjoying her time with Pearl is written in tiny writing at the bottom, while the focus is all on Darcy and how much Louise is missing her. i have never seen her wearing a P necklace or bag charm when she's away for the weekend with just Darcy and Pearl has been left at home with Liam. sure, it's a shame Darcy has had to miss out - but she's been to Disney just her and Louise before, so it's nice that Pearl has that chance - plus she's away on holiday with her dad, it's not like she's been forced to stay home while Louise and Pearl jet off on holidays, as Pearl has in the past.

i just don't think it's necessary to focus so much on Darcy, with the daily public reminders of how much she misses her, when she could be throwing herself into ybeing present in the moment and enjoying her time with Pearl - embracing her energy and excitement! the girls are very different in terms of their individual character and personalities, so it's nice they get some one-on-one time with their mum - yet Louise prefers Darcy's more compliant, placid and people-pleasing personality so spends her time comparing Pearl to the golden child and wishing she was more like Darcy. it's a shame, because embracing and throwing herself into having fun with Pearlie would help distract her from missing Darcy. enjoying her holiday when Darcy isn't there doesn't mean she doesn't miss her or loves her any less or has forgotten about her - it simply means she has two daughters, and values them equally. in all honesty, the amount of one-on-one time Louise spends with Darcy, Pearl probably spends more time with Liam than Darcy does with Matt. when it's reached the extent that Darcy is prioritised to such a degree that Louise cancelled Pearl's third birthday and delayed it for a week so that Darcy would be there, it's gone way too far. poor Pearlie is going to grow up always knowing that she's second best. 😔
Perhaps she gets major anxiety when Darcy is with Matt and Devon the whole step mum thing again. Not saying of course that Devon or Matt are bad people at all or that Louise’s behaviour is logical or ok but anxiety and trauma make you do strange things. I have no idea why she has to advertise every thought on Instagram though. Sometimes it’s refreshing that she is so honest but then other times I’m like geez some thoughts should just be private.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.