Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Liam is going, I’ve seen on Instagram a whole family of 4 (influencer mum) is going, and em Sheldon is taking her boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
I think it about time Louise did something with just Pearl, nothing against Darcy!
given that Darcy spends a fair amount of time wihh her dad, you'd think Louise would have all the opportunities in the world to dedicate some of her time to spend doing things, just her and Pearl - yet unless it's a gifted trip or an ad which requires a child of. Pearl's age to photograph or film, she seems to spend the majority of their time together saying that she's waiting for Darcy to be home before they do anything in terms of day trips and activities - to the point that she actually "delayed" Pearl's third birthday - ie she didn't tell Pearl it was her birthday, waited a week til Darcy was home from. her dad's, and then pretended Pearl turned three on a totally different day - because she didn't want Darcy to miss out! it's always all about Darcy. i get arranging Pearl's party at a time when Darcy can be present but to delay the poor girl's actual birthday?! to ignore celebrating the day her daughter was born because Darcy is such a priority?! there are absolutely loads of things that Louise could spend time doing with Pearl that Darcy wouldn't be interested in, due to the age difference - but she doesn't seem to bother. and on the few occasions she does because it's a gifted trip, she spends the entire time comparing Pearl to how Darcy was at age four, how different they are and how "wild" Pearl is. she struggles to spend time with Pearl because she doesn't have the energy, and Pearl doesn't comply with her every demand - so she seems to totally avoid spending time with her, unless Liam can go too. 😔

Reactions: 27
It’s because Darcy is the golden child, whether intentional or not. Louise seems to actively dislike Pearl. She loves her, but she doesn’t like her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon Liam is going, I’ve seen on Instagram a whole family of 4 (influencer mum) is going, and em Sheldon is taking her boyfriend.
Oh god I can’t bare em sheldon I hope she won’t throw herself into any vlogs I want to watched 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m really glad it’s not just me who thought her post about missing Darcy was way OTT. It’s awful how much it comes across in her posts that she resents Pearl and favours Darcy, even if she doesn’t intend for it to come off that way 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t seem like Liam is there. She’s posted just pictures of her and Pearl… probably couldn’t get last minute time off work.

Also I will say I really respect that Louise is trying to be as clear as possible with her posting on this trip using hashtags for specific purposes… it’s nice to see someone trying to be transparent.

Reactions: 9
It irks me to see rich people getting free stuff never mind holidays. I don’t understand the reasoning behind it promotion wise. Even if someone was ‘influenced’ to go but can’t afford to, it’s not going to magically mean that they can afford to go. But that’s the way that advertising works I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But I do respect Louise for her transparency. She’s the most honest when it comes to declaring ads and gifts when a lot of slyly try to hide them.
I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal that Darcy isn’t going. She has been to Disney lots of times and will have many more opportunities to go. She’s also on holiday with her dad so it’s not like she is locked in her room or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand when she goes on about the royals
I actually DM’d her once asking how she felt about all the poverty in the UK while the royals live so lavishly. The royals doing charity work is easy when you have such a privileged life. There are people who have much less who use their very small spare time to help others. Those are people who you should be amazed by. Not the royal family.

She seen the message but didn’t reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Louise getting this trip actually disgusts me because we all know she goes to Disney whenever she wants e.g - multiple times a year. We all know how she 'does' Disney... we didn't need this partnership to tell us that!

They were literally there 3 months ago...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Louise getting this trip actually disgusts me because we all know she goes to Disney whenever she wants e.g - multiple times a year. We all know how she 'does' Disney... we didn't need this partnership to tell us that!

They were literally there 3 months ago...
I kinda prefer the fact that she was there not long ago, as she shows she’s a real fan, and willing to pay for herself. Hate the bloggers who say they’re a Disney fan but just wait to be gifted Disney holiday after holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tbh I feel like this is the one sponsorship I can't blame Louise for taking, as she's talked so much about how she loves going to Disney to the point where she almost refuses to go anywhere else. I don't know much about the other people going but there's probably quite a few people only going for the sponsorship. I also like that she's finally doing something nice for just Pearl, as it really does feel like she favours Darcy a lot of the time. I hope all of her posts aren't just going on about how much she misses Darcy and how difficult Pearl is.

Reactions: 13
Tbh I feel like this is the one sponsorship I can't blame Louise for taking, as she's talked so much about how she loves going to Disney to the point where she almost refuses to go anywhere else. I don't know much about the other people going but there's probably quite a few people only going for the sponsorship. I also like that she's finally doing something nice for just Pearl, as it really does feel like she favours Darcy a lot of the time. I hope all of her posts aren't just going on about how much she misses Darcy and how difficult Pearl is.
Emily Canham and Em Sheldon (who I can’t bare) are nothing going - they are the ones who claim to be massive fans but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them shell out for anything Disney from their own pockets.

I hope Pearl has the BEST time, she has a wonderful spirit!

Reactions: 10
Louise is wearing a gold ‘D’ necklace to feel like Darcy is on the Disney trip, but when she left Pearl with Liam before, I don’t think she did anything like that? Might seem subtle enough to her, but not enough that we don’t pick up on it…

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Louise is wearing a gold ‘D’ necklace to feel like Darcy is on the Disney trip, but when she left Pearl with Liam before, I don’t think she did anything like that? Might seem subtle enough to her, but not enough that we don’t pick up on it…
When she said she’s had a ‘bit of a wobble’ about Darcy not being there…. She’s never said that about Pearl. She always just says that Pearl is happy to have daddy daughter time when Louise leaves her behind.. so why is it different when Darcy is having time with her dad? She’s obviously got a favourite 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When she said she’s had a ‘bit of a wobble’ about Darcy not being there…. She’s never said that about Pearl. She always just says that Pearl is happy to have daddy daughter time when Louise leaves her behind.. so why is it different when Darcy is having time with her dad? She’s obviously got a favourite 🙄
I think it's that she doesn't want Darcy to pick her dad's house as her 'favourite'. Pearl doesn't have to make a choice since her parents are together, but Louise will do anything to undermine Matt and Devon (and Matt and Devon would also do anything to undermine Louise)

Reactions: 15
I get the impression Darcy was probably really upset she couldn’t go to disneyworld, as much as she’ll love her dad, no holiday really compares to Disney at that age. Im sure part of Louise just wants Darcy to see she’s upset she wants her there too?

Reactions: 7
She keeps spelling Guardians wrong on her story posts and it's really irritating me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine being at Disney with your young daughter and you're the one wearing Minnie ears 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.