Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows how to work angles, that firepower picture in the spotty dress she looks tiny then you can see that her thigh is about the size her waist looks 😂 well done slop.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Poor pearl passed out in the pram she looks so uncomfortable take the kid home instead of taking a photo while she’s asleep 😔

Reactions: 3
The stories are really pissing me off! They’re so fake because she is being paid to say all of these things. We know that she loves Disney, but it doesn’t make them any more authentic. The posts about the food which will all be free. She probably didn’t even write the wording. Disney are clearly trying to make back the money they have lost during Covid, but those posts don’t magic the £10K it would cost for that holiday into my bank account! Although a lot of Louise’s followers seem to be middle class and wealthy also so on the whole she is aiming it at the right demographic.
She has been hinting at wanting to go back to Disney since she got back and may have been told by the other ‘influencers’ on the trip that they were going. She knows how to get what she wants - usually for free. The rich keep getting richer.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The stories are really pissing me off! They’re so fake because she is being paid to say all of these things. We know that she loves Disney, but it doesn’t make them any more authentic. The posts about the food which will all be free. She probably didn’t even write the wording. Disney are clearly trying to make back the money they have lost during Covid, but those posts don’t magic the £10K it would cost for that holiday into my bank account! Although a lot of Louise’s followers seem to be middle class and wealthy also so on the whole she is aiming it at the right demographic.
She has been hinting at wanting to go back to Disney since she got back and may have been told by the other ‘influencers’ on the trip that they were going. She knows how to get what she wants - usually for free. The rich keep getting richer.
Yeah I honestly don’t know who’s gonna look at all these instgramers posts and actually book a holiday. Fair enough they might look and price up but agree, nobody is going to randomly pay £10k for a holiday because they saw some pics on insgram- or perhaps I’m naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I honestly don’t know who’s gonna look at all these instgramers posts and actually book a holiday. Fair enough they might look and price up but agree, nobody is going to randomly pay £10k for a holiday because they saw some pics on insgram- or perhaps I’m naive.
Yeah, who doesn't already know about Disney or what you can do there? It's not like this is suddenly going to introduce the idea of taking your kids to Disney, most parents would love to and save for the chance to go so paying for Louise who's been back from her last trip for 2 mins is surely just going to piss people off!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
just waiting for Louise to adopt the phrase "platty joobs" to refer to the jubilee weekend, as she repeatedly referred to the pandemic as the "panny D". cringe. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing I don’t like about her Disney trip is like someone else said, yes she enjoys Disney but at the same time it means you can sort of tell where shes being fake. The bit about going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, for example, stuck out to me because she has always seemed disinterested in marvel and Star Wars.

Reactions: 7
Liam did make me laugh the other day when he was digging in the sand with Pearl, I’m glad Pearl is enjoying

Reactions: 5
The thing I don’t like about her Disney trip is like someone else said, yes she enjoys Disney but at the same time it means you can sort of tell where shes being fake. The bit about going on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, for example, stuck out to me because she has always seemed disinterested in marvel and Star Wars.
The fact she continually spelled Guardians as 'Gardians' says it all about her interest in that franchise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually said Pammy D. Which is worse.
I thought she did! I actually typed out "Pammy D", looked at it and questioned myself over whether I'd misremembered. "Panny D" was bad enough, but "Pammy D"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sure we can all look forward to her using own version of the phrase "Platty Joobs" - "Plummy J" perhaps, or "P Jubbly" or "Plammy Blee". 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she did! I actually typed out "Pammy D", looked at it and questioned myself over whether I'd misremembered. "Panny D" was bad enough, but "Pammy D"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sure we can all look forward to her using own version of the phrase "Platty Joobs" - "Plummy J" perhaps, or "P Jubbly" or "Plammy Blee". 🤣
I really didn’t and still don’t understand the nicknames for the pandemic. People literally died! How can you make light of that? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This trip just shows me that the Disney administrator who booked her was only looking at her sub numbers and not her SM engagement figures which are dire. You may have 2.5 million followers who can't be bothered to unsubscribe but when her bog standard vlogs are scraping 50 - 60 thousand then there's something not right. She is boring, has no focus, uses kids for clicks, always asks for ideas etc etc. She is a terrible 'piece to camera' person, who can forget the cringeworthy Olivier awards? I'd rather see a young YouTuber have the time of their lives with or without a family and see everything through new eyes.

Reactions: 10
This trip just shows me that the Disney administrator who booked her was only looking at her sub numbers and not her SM engagement figures which are dire. You may have 2.5 million followers who can't be bothered to unsubscribe but when her bog standard vlogs are scraping 50 - 60 thousand then there's something not right. She is boring, has no focus, uses kids for clicks, always asks for ideas etc etc. She is a terrible 'piece to camera' person, who can forget the cringeworthy Olivier awards? I'd rather see a young YouTuber have the time of their lives with or without a family and see everything through new eyes.
I agree with gifting it to a new you tuber or just a normal everyday person who deserves a break! Surely that would get more publicity then the same tired old influencers

Reactions: 2
The concept of using an influencer for a Disney holiday makes no sense really, they are insanely expensive holidays and nobody is going to wake up and think oh Louise made it look great I want to book and go and spend thousands. Surely people either already wanted to go and can afford it or can’t afford it or don’t have any interest in it?

Reactions: 12
I really didn’t and still don’t understand the nicknames for the pandemic. People literally died! How can you make light of that? 🥴
I think it must have affected monetisation on Youtube somehow? I definitely noticed a lot of people suddenly weren't saying covid or pandemic anymore and instead said things like ~everything that's going on at the moment~. Giving it a silly nickname is really inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it must have affected monetisation on Youtube somehow? I definitely noticed a lot of people suddenly weren't saying covid or pandemic anymore and instead said things like ~everything that's going on at the moment~. Giving it a silly nickname is really inappropriate.
A lot of smaller creators were worried about being demonetised and therefore didn't say 'covid' or 'the pandemic'. Louise doing it and doing it wrong was just to be twee though, considering monetisation doesn't really affect her way of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The only reason I have trouble with her accepting this gifted holiday was she was literally there not long ago and her Disney content has only just finished and so it feels a bit Déjà vu. Didn’t she also say that after she’s done dISNEY she needs a bit of a break from it all??? Did I imagine that?

The reality though I bet it was soo tempting. If I was in her position I’d probably take it too 😅

Reactions: 6
I’m getting more and more confused about what was going through the Disney marketing team’s minds. I keep expecting to see something new but all this content is so similar to what she posted the last time she was there… it isn’t Louise’s fault (exploiting her child even when she’s sleeping is though!), but I’m just wondering if anyone will actually book a Disney holiday because of this.

Semi-related: there’s now footage of an employee in Paris snatching a ring off someone who had permission to propose where they were proposing, they were booed by other guests. You’d think Disney would get things like that under control before giving free holidays to people who make content for them even when paying.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.