Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Darcy because soon she’ll be in secondary school and bullies have access to her whole childhood to pick on her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The fact that she’s been gifted/paid for to go to Disney world angers me so much. I’ve mentioned before how I live very locally to Louise, i see Liam all the time at the gym. I’m a single mum (an actual single mum not someone who claims it for status when they actually comparent) living with multiple chronic illnesses which cause amongst other things an immense amount of pain everyday. There are times I go without food ti make sure my daughter has what she needs and never goes without (same age as pearl). I used to dream about taking a child to Disney as it was once of the only places I had happy memories in my childhood it’s somewhere that means a lot to me but as I was told I couldn’t have kids it was something that broke my heart. Then I had my miracle girl and whilst she’s my whole world, because of the situation surrounding her ‘dad’ who stole all my savings and has never provided a penny, Disney is not something I could even begin to contemplate, probably ever! And she gets handed it on a plate months after already going! I know this isn’t her fault but her whole general attitude especially towards money disgusts me, as it does with most influencers. As she’s so local hits home more with her. Rant over😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just came on to say that her latest post made me feel really annoyed...it seems like she goes to Disney every other month...fair enough if you can afford it, fine, but when she brags about her Disney holiday freebies on the same day most people are worrying about the rising of cost of living, it just feels completely insensitive......we must be neighbours, as I live really close to her, but haven't seen her out and about in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t she just posting last week that she wasn’t in a rush to go back because of some changes they’ve made?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gifted Disney. For fucks sake 😆🥴 is she for real?!

Wasn’t she just posting last week that she wasn’t in a rush to go back because of some changes they’ve made?
Probably said that knowing she had this lined up and thought it’d take the pressure off her a bit

Reactions: 1
This trip will have a schedule so will be interesting to see if she can keep up. She never seems to do full park days

Reactions: 6
It must be a difficult balance to strike, but I hate it when influencers talk about something that’s exciting for them as if it’s equally exciting for us. The whole ‘I can’t tell you yet’ thing is irritating anyway, but it’s significantly worse when it ends in “I’m a rich person getting something for free in a cost of living crisis that you get the honour of watching me do on a screen.” The way she talked about normal, regular responsibilities she needed to rearrange for this as though she was the busiest person ever was hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just came on to say that her latest post made me feel really annoyed...it seems like she goes to Disney every other month...fair enough if you can afford it, fine, but when she brags about her Disney holiday freebies on the same day most people are worrying about the rising of cost of living, it just feels completely insensitive......we must be neighbours, as I live really close to her, but haven't seen her out and about in ages.
Ah no way! I’m about 1 mile from WF where she’s is

😡😡😡😡😡 I will never understand why influencers get so much free stuff! Disney is a massive company and don’t need to give free things to freeloaders. How many times has she and her daughters been to Disney. It angers me so much when there are so many hardworking families out there that can’t afford it!

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s ever said she’d miss pearl when she was going on a trip just with darcy, and the other way round is a proper struggle 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s ever said she’d miss pearl when she was going on a trip just with darcy, and the other way round is a proper struggle 🙄
Can't wait to hear her talk about how the trip differed to one with Darcy and how 'Pearlie was so spirited'.

Be spirited Pearl, have a great time (and stick your tounge out in photos)..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still think it's weird to take one child to Disney. Darcey loves Disney and Pearl is still so young. I didn't watch her stories so don't know the reasons but if I were in her position after just returning from florida and the means to take both children another time, I would absolutely turn down the offer. Its so bizarre that she justifies it by saying she's gone just her and Darcey before, when she was the only child at the time 😕 it's not comparable to leaving her behind now and I don't believe that she won't be upset by it because any child would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still think it's weird to take one child to Disney. Darcey loves Disney and Pearl is still so young. I didn't watch her stories so don't know the reasons but if I were in her position after just returning from florida and the means to take both children another time, I would absolutely turn down the offer. Its so bizarre that she justifies it by saying she's gone just her and Darcey before, when she was the only child at the time 😕 it's not comparable to leaving her behind now and I don't believe that she won't be upset by it because any child would be.
She’s not going to ever turn down a free trip to Disney… but it would have been nicer to have asked them if they could do different dates so Darcy could go too (although she may have and we don’t know).

She’s taken Darcy to Disney alone before when Pearl was 1or 2 and still a bit little to enjoy it. I think Darcy might feel left out this time but she’s also going to be on holiday with her dad so probably still having lots of fun!

Reactions: 5
She’s not going to ever turn down a free trip to Disney… but it would have been nicer to have asked them if they could do different dates so Darcy could go too (although she may have and we don’t know).

She’s taken Darcy to Disney alone before when Pearl was 1or 2 and still a bit little to enjoy it. I think Darcy might feel left out this time but she’s also going to be on holiday with her dad so probably still having lots of fun!
I don’t think they’d do different dates as the impression I get is there’s a load of YouTubers / tiktokers / Instagrammers going and it’s some form of group thing and they’ll all be doing the same at the same time.as you say though Darcy has been alone before with Louise and she’s going on another holiday so it’s not like she’s sat at home bored!

Reactions: 5
It’s Disney UK I think, and Darcy will be on a holiday of her own with her dad’s side of the family, so personally I don’t think it’s too big a deal that they didn’t wait for a date they could both do. If they did that then Darcy would end up getting more holidays than Pearl. Regardless, I’m sure we’ll still hear a million complaints about how difficult Darcy’s absence is for her/how hard Pearl is to deal with.

Reactions: 6
It’s Disney UK I think, and Darcy will be on a holiday of her own with her dad’s side of the family, so personally I don’t think it’s too big a deal that they didn’t wait for a date they could both do. If they did that then Darcy would end up getting more holidays than Pearl. Regardless, I’m sure we’ll still hear a million complaints about how difficult Darcy’s absence is for her/how hard Pearl is to deal with.
She’s working with Disney UK yea but she’s still going to Florida so it is a full holiday Darcy is missing out on. I’m sure Darcy might feel a bit sad as she loved Disney but I don’t think it’ll be the end of the world since she’s going away herself. Louise on the other hand is absolutely going to be awful about how hard being with Pearl was.

Is Liam going? I feel like she’s going to complain that Pearl is a handful without Liam etc.

Reactions: 10
She’s working with Disney UK yea but she’s still going to Florida so it is a full holiday Darcy is missing out on. I’m sure Darcy might feel a bit sad as she loved Disney but I don’t think it’ll be the end of the world since she’s going away herself. Louise on the other hand is absolutely going to be awful about how hard being with Pearl was.

Is Liam going? I feel like she’s going to complain that Pearl is a handful without Liam etc.
Ah, thanks! She didn’t say anything either way about Liam, but given his job I’d be very surprised if he’s able to get that much time off work at such short notice.

Reactions: 1
Well, at least the Disney sponsored trip is definitely on-brand for Louise. I can’t stand when people take on ADs that they would clearly never do themselves. Does this mean every time she goes to Disney in the future, she’ll have to declare that they were a previous ad partner? Or will she slide around that by saying it was Disney UK that sponsored her, not WDW?

I really don’t understand why Disney uses influencers like her. I get it for Disney bloggers, because people actually reference those sites when they book a trip and they could do an #ad talking about something new in the park. But I can’t imagine many people who watch Louise’s YT/IG will think “Wow, I should take a trip to Disney World!” and actually follow through with taking time off, booking the trip, and be able to afford it. Unless they were already looking to take a trip to Disney. Especially since I’m assuming most of her audience is in the UK, so flights are long and expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
let's be honest - if Louise had been given the opportunity to go to Disney with Darcy, she would have absolutely no qualms with leaving Pearl at home, with the justification that Pearl was going to have some daddy/daughter time with Liam. she wouldn't give leaving Pearl behind a second thought. in that respect, i think it's nice that Pearl is able to go with Louise - it would be different if Darcy was being left at home, but she's going to be on holiday with her dad's side of the family, so I'm sure she'll be having an equally enjoyable time - and it's not as though Louise specifically booked a family holiday while Darcy was away to purposefully exclude her - it's just a coincidence that the dates have fallen that way, so i'm sure Darcy is mature enough to. understand that it would be unfair for Louise to turn down the holiday and Pearl to miss out just because she isn't able to go with them. plus I'm sure if Darcy wasn't actually going on holiday with her dad, he would have allowed her to go with Louise to Florida. even if it's more of a forced situation than a decision Louise has specifically made to spend time with Pearl, it's still nice that Pearl has the opportunity to go to Disney with just her mum, in the way that Darcy has in the past - because when she's older, looking back, the favouritism will be obvious to her. 😔

equally, i'm sure there will be a lot of complaining from Louise, in the way thy Pearl has lots of energy and won't be content to dawdle about at Louise's pace, complying with all her demands to lsoe for photos etc, as Darcy does. I'm sure there will be many comparisons made between her trip with Pearl and her previous trip with Dracy, but ultimately, i hope Pearl has an amazing time and is her adorable, lively, bouncy little self, runs Louise ragged, and shows off her sass in every photo Louise demands she pose for! 💕

Reactions: 8
I think it about time Louise did something with just Pearl, nothing against Darcy!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.