Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jojida

Chatty Member
Anyone else wonder if Liam only proposed so that one day Pearl can have the same surname as him? I remember Louise saying only if she got married would she change it.

Reactions: 1

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Urgh blowing smoke up Lydia’s arse over her clothing range. The begging for a slot on loose women isn’t working so now she’s trying to get a plus sized clothing gig?

Web30

VIP Member
Another reason for the matching could be she loves the outfits that much shes going to save Darcys and Pearl can rewear it all one day

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
According to the ASA guidelines anything gifted has to be declared as an ad / at the very least declared as gifted. This includes both products and events.

However, I believe what Louise is saying is that she wasn’t paid in real money & there’s no official agreement / contract in place with the company meaning she has no obligation to post should she choose not to. She’s just wording it horribly because the asa would consider it an ad, and really instead of saying it’s not one she should have just said it’s a different kind of ad / explaining what a gifted experience means.
Right ok that makes sense😆

LemonLife

VIP Member
Well I would say it’s just a bit tone deaf, yes she gets the holiday for free but also who are the cruise company advertising to here - who during the cost of living crisis when they may be struggling to heat their homes or even eat, will think yeah I need a cruise, or enjoy seeing someone on holiday - it’s kind of like rubbing salt into a wound. I highly doubt many of Louise’s followers are living comfortably enough to not be affected by the crisis in some way. I don’t necessarily blame Louise for choosing to go on the holiday as it’s been clear for a while she had been asked to collab with P&O and they obviously didn’t foresee this. But I do think it is tone deaf.
Thank You, I am going on four cruises this year and had never considered my content to be offensive in any way. So it is good to hear and understand a different perspective.

Pinkpen

that food will be wasted on Louise, she’s always documented her very beige tastes, different when you have to post it for the ad though 🙄

fidgetjo

VIP Member
To me something washing well is something that doesn’t require extra effort. Especially something as simple as dance clothes. Surely they should be the sort of thing you just wanna chuck in the machine and go…

2C94B50C-311D-46A1-8D5C-4B6C15FCA540.png

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Idk I kinda get where Louise is coming from with this one. Liam is part of her family yes but he isn’t her father, and Darcy isn’t a little girl anymore. It’s funny that Louise can acknowledge Darcy’s age here but has no qualms on the inappropriateness of sharing intimate details about her life to strangers or dressing her like a toddler??
I’m not sure where you are coming from on this as it stands he is her step father would be slightly odd if he had absolutely no responsibility or dealings with her on his own. Say for example she goes away overnight on a work trip or out for the evening does she not do these things unless it’s the fathers turn to have her ? I doubt that

A fellow experienced cruiser! 👋🏻

Brands really need to research and choose carefully who to give brand jobs too - if I was looking at new holiday ideas I would much rather hear from someone with experience of going on a cruise than someone who is a complete novice and clearly doesn’t have a clue!
But isn’t that the attraction to the brand when trying to attract new family customers that they find someone with a large demographic who is new to cruising and perhaps was doubtful and they post their wonderful experiences and how they had misconceptions that were not correct ?

Does anyone know how many bedrooms they have? I’d assume in a house their size it would be at least 4?
Her louisepentlandhome insta account indicates that it has three bedrooms.

Speaking of her home, I'm really curious about how she is going to remodel her kitchen and how ugly it'll end up being.

saltymermaid

new thread:

arty123

Chatty Member
She said it in her draw my life (which I think is now private as it was Matt era) though not sure if she’s said it properly since
I thought that's where I'd seen it too. I just don't buy that within the almost ten years of abuse her father heard her on ONE occasion when she was 16+ years old and left the next day! That is a wild assumption, he wouldn't have gone to mend their relationship if he hadn't known he was somehow in the wrong. That's why their relationship broke down, tbh I think I'd have just called it a day and tried better to protect my own kids...it's not happened, they're SM fodder and it's a sin.

pinkflamingo89

I've had Louise crop up on my Tiktok fyp a couple of times now. She's clearly seen the reach it has and thinks she can capitalise off it to save her dying channel...

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Pearl didn’t look into that Very advert at all. Poor kid. Louise wouldn’t post anything now if it wasn’t an advert.
I can’t wait to see if she sends Darcy to high school with a bow in her hair.
according to Louise, Darcy was allowed to choose her own "cool" backpack and matching lunchbox - maybe it's just me, but taking a backpack with a matching lunchbox to secondary school doesn't sound "cool". does she have. a matching pencil case too? 🤷🏻‍♂️

poor kid. i'm hoping it's more the style of a hype backpack and similar hype lunchbox, as opposed to some babyish, matching backpack/lunbox set. although it will undoubtedly be pastel shades and pink, because Louise won't be able to resist asserting a certain amount of control over the girl she's determined to dress as a toddler. she will undoubtedly be pressured into posting for back to school photos wearing a hair bow and frilly socks - i just hope she takes the initiative to remove the bow before she walks into her new classroom. kids a re crule, and Louise's human doll is going to be bullied mercilessly. 😔