Louise Pentland #17 #FreeDarcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @emerald

Recap:
- She was #gifted a trip to Disneyland and she went with just Pearl and Liam. Darcy was on holiday with her dad & stepmum.
- Her book, #TimeAfterTime, was finally released after two years of her "writing" it.
- Darcy and Pearl now share a bedroom. She announced this in an #ad and supposedly they have asked to share a room for years!
- Louise, Liam and both of the girls went on cruise to Norway #ad #gifted
- She is still dressing Darcy and Pearl in matching outits, even more so on the cruise #blendedfamily
- More whinging about things like young girls playing music on a train :rolleyes: #sorelatable
- She is no longer with Gleam and is now under new management.
- She has finally had her kitchen renovated but there have problems during the process of it. She reuses to tell her followers about it because it's too negative :rolleyes:

Feel free to add anything I missed.

Previous thread:

Reactions: 11
Ive followed Louise since the early days of YouTube before she had Darcy.

I find it baffling, hilarious, and sad to watch someone who used to make silly chatty videos transform into this awful 'mumfluencer' pretending to be posh and sending her kids off to private school, playing at being a 'dance mom' 🙄

I think you can tell when parenting accounts come from a genuine place because they give their kids privacy.

If they are showing their kids faces every day and dressing them up like dolls, they ain't no real 'mumfluencer wondermum' ... just a wannabe celeb who's in it for the money. Louise can say darcy chooses the matching outfits, but if darcy wants to stop that, will she be allowed to? Cos that would mean less content on the sickly pink Instagram account 🙀

She will have serious regrets when her girls grow up and express their feelings about the lack of privacy, feeling exploited for content, or being controlled/posed to seem perfect

I hope Darcy gets a proper teenage strop on soon and gives her hell hahaha

On a more trivial note, how can she be clearing out the girls room again, i swear she JUST did it!!!

Reactions: 28
the usual generic "good egg" style stories about Liam being such a "good sport" and her being so lucky to have found someone to "build such a good family with", all very amicable, but not as though she's describing the supposed love of her life, and then....

Screenshot_20220828_132138.jpg

oh really, Louise?! i'll believe it when it actually happens! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope Darcy gets a proper teenage strop on soon and gives her hell hahaha
What (nearly high schooler?!) would want to be stuck in a room with their 4 year old sister…it would make sense if they were closer in age but even then. Hope Darcy tells her Mum to stick it up her mint julep and ask for her own space when she gets sick of that tit lol.

Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe the smarmy post that was clearly aimed at Matt taking his daughter to a concert she clearly enjoyed. She’s petty as duck, she gives off two faced vibes.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember one of her first videos? I think it may have been the first “not worth watching” and she had alot of heavy copper eyeshadow and was hysterically laughing at herself and how it looked on camera and she was so hyper and funny! I miss that Louise.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember one of her first videos? I think it may have been the first “not worth watching” and she had alot of heavy copper eyeshadow and was hysterically laughing at herself and how it looked on camera and she was so hyper and funny! I miss that Louise.
I quite enjoyed her first few not worth watching videos she seemed very self aware back then compared to now where she truly believes shes creative and is producing great content. At least back then she was entertaining

Reactions: 4
I reckon the dumb wardrobe post was trying to attract some freebie from a company to design her something.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but want the duck do those girls look like? Darcy in a twin set! 😳Pearl with bows bigger than her head. They are nice girls but not super cute, Louise is shameless going after women who question the matching outfits, how about stopping to think about the pervs sharing their images around.

Reactions: 5
I quite enjoyed her first few not worth watching videos she seemed very self aware back then compared to now where she truly believes shes creative and is producing great content. At least back then she was entertaining
Yep, before she started producing FREE content for us all to enjoy FREE OF CHARGE.
she’s a knobber

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised she has to clear out the girls rooms constantly, every time she leaves the house she posts something like 'Oh I just picked up this for Darcy/Pearl' and it's some tat from a shop she only went to for content.

Pearl probably struggles because all she hears is how much her mother misses Darcy…

Louise needs to stop making it such a big deal that she has joint custody, it’s really not that uncommon and making it more dramatic than needed only makes it more difficult on the girls!

5CF26FF8-E1C0-4520-A176-2742A02B3EE9.png

Reactions: 26
All the 'she was gone for a week' puts a bad taste in my mouth when the reason she was gone was because Louise and Matt have a shared custody agreement. It sounds so salty.

Reactions: 35
All the 'she was gone for a week' puts a bad taste in my mouth when the reason she was gone was because Louise and Matt have a shared custody agreement. It sounds so salty.
Yup, her dad doesn't seem to make out that he's in mourning all over social media everytime Louise takes her on holiday.

Reactions: 13
What’s Louise going to do when someday Darcy comes back from her Dad’s and immediately wants to go meet up with her friends?

If Louise makes half the fuss in real life that she does online whenever Darcy leaves or comes back, that’s definitely going to take a toll on Pearl eventually. They seem to both be sweet girls, I hope the best for them.

Reactions: 17
Pearl probably struggles because all she hears is how much her mother misses Darcy…

Louise needs to stop making it such a big deal that she has joint custody, it’s really not that uncommon and making it more dramatic than needed only makes it more difficult on the girls!

View attachment 1536363
This is exactly what I thought too!! As soon as I started reading here, I realised how frequently she posts about missing Darcy, it feels very smothery to me.

She puts so much pressure on poor Darcy to "complete" her and the family, its going to manifest poorly for the poor girl. My mum did the same to me growing up (about how she was lonely and sad when I wasn't there) and it gives the child so much anxiety

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.