Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
no I think that was Drew the American - the man the “he dumped me”vlog was based on - cos that happened in the February and Louise and Liam met early summer I think.
Ahhh thanks. I did wonder with the earlier comments. I hadn't realised they'd split at some point (Liam and Louise).

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Yeah surprised more people aren’t talking about this…. She’s just made darcy and pearl share a room at home…. But on a cruise she shares a room with her mum? For privacy? What?
It’s a condition of travel with certainty P&O that anyone under 16 has to have an adult in their room at all times. Not sure with Iona as it’s so new but the rooms are quite cramped when the sofa or pull down beds have been converted for night though I think there is a considerable price difference by opting for one room than two in a situation of a family of 4.

Well I would say it’s just a bit tone deaf, yes she gets the holiday for free but also who are the cruise company advertising to here - who during the cost of living crisis when they may be struggling to heat their homes or even eat, will think yeah I need a cruise, or enjoy seeing someone on holiday - it’s kind of like rubbing salt into a wound. I highly doubt many of Louise’s followers are living comfortably enough to not be affected by the crisis in some way. I don’t necessarily blame Louise for choosing to go on the holiday as it’s been clear for a while she had been asked to collab with P&O and they obviously didn’t foresee this. But I do think it is tone deaf.
They will be advertising to families. Post Covid P&O had such negative press /social media postings due to how they handled advertising return to cruising and the need for children to be vaccinated

Chrisxo

VIP Member
They definitely have a better relationship than someone would expect after what happened. But there seems to be a lot of resentment left on Louise’s side whenever she talks about it & talks about her dad. It always seems like she’s trying to convince herself she’s forgiven him when she hasn’t really. But I don’t blame her for still struggling with it… it’s one of those things where forgiving is really difficult!
What happened exactly

Snowystar

I know there was another time in her vlogmas where Lousie and Jack sat around in Christmas pyjamas all day while Matt took Darcy to nursery went to work picked her up and made dinner and they did nothing.
Whos Jack? I've watched Louise for a while but can't place a Jack.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She said that she had given all of their fans to the girls the other night so it was her own fault! She also might feel cooler if she goes without make up or at least doesn’t apply it with a trowel!

AL10

VIP Member
She must read here or has gotten dms about the outfits and deleted any comments coz I haven’t found any on her Insta

Catwoman

VIP Member
That's the great thing about a cruise, the ship is so big it is easy to avoid people. See them once then not have to see them again until you disembark. 😂

DoseofReality

VIP Member
imagine going through all the effort of customizing a ring for your fiancé for her to not only change the entire design but then for her to post that she didnt LOVE the design and that life’s too short to stick with a beautiful ring made with thought and care and turn it into costume jewelry…Liam run while you still canView attachment 1398381
And I can't wait to get married and be his wife...

Considering Lady Louise was deliberately leaving pictures of engagement rings from magazines for Liam "to find" he must have had some idea of what she was saying she wanted.