Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowtapirs

Chatty Member
She’s working with Disney UK yea but she’s still going to Florida so it is a full holiday Darcy is missing out on. I’m sure Darcy might feel a bit sad as she loved Disney but I don’t think it’ll be the end of the world since she’s going away herself. Louise on the other hand is absolutely going to be awful about how hard being with Pearl was.

Is Liam going? I feel like she’s going to complain that Pearl is a handful without Liam etc.
Ah, thanks! She didn’t say anything either way about Liam, but given his job I’d be very surprised if he’s able to get that much time off work at such short notice.

Reactions: 1

surreyeye

Chatty Member
In Louise's 19 week Pearl Pregnancy video around 09:20 minute mark she says Darcy was telling her she wants bunkbeds and to wear matching clothes with the new baby. Darcy was 6 or 7 when Louise was pregnant. I wonder if Louise uses past Darcy's comments as justification for making them so matchy matchy. A 7 year old saying one thing is very different from a 12 year old's opinions. Louise has also said Darcy wanted to be able to play with Pearl straight away but had to learn to be patient b/c Pearl was just a baby. I feel like that's the sort of thing Louise should be encouraging: the girls finding similar hobbies or activities to bond over rather than bonding over forced photo shoots and matching tutus.

Even then though there is quite an age gap between the two for similar hobbies and activities.

ladylulu

Devon must piss herself laughing looking at those photos. I wonder if she’ll be pregnant soon, they’ve been married a couple of years now and she just turned 30. Louise’s reaction would be interesting.
I think Matt having a baby with Devon might push Louise into having a third baby. I know she says she's done but I recall neither Darcy nor Pearl were really planned, they were "not trying but not not trying" babies and she got pregnant quickly with both. I'd be fascinated to see if she got another girl or if Lady Louise got a little boy for #3.

pineapplesandcheese

I don’t understand what she means by now the volume and content of the music has escalated, if they were with her she’d say something. Would she not have said something if they were with her when it was initially bothering her? Does she let her children be loud and make her uncomfortable in public without saying anything?
I interpreted it as her saying if Darcy and Pearl were with her she would ask them to turn it down?? But I could be wrong, she worded it very poorly

Web30

VIP Member
I imagine Walt Disney and Disneyland Paris have entirely different marketing / PR / media control teams though … also Disneyland Paris is notorious for not living up to the American parks. Don’t know how true it is, but I heard it wasn’t that long ago that Disney got the full ‘rights’ to the park or something along those lines.
Its true, the french governement had more control then actual Disney since it opened. Now Disney run it fully.

fkedoff

"Do you like spending time with your mum? What do you like doing best?" Why does she treat her audience like actual babies

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Surely this is just how you treat any clothes to prolong their life? It’s literally what 99% of labels say to do
I’ve never once spent my time turning everything inside out and everything goes in our dryer with no problems except knitwear. (Bar a handful of special occasion / fancy pieces).
Maybe I’m the odd one out but when looking for clothes I don’t want anything that takes any unnecessary additional steps to wash. Especially clothes I’ll be wearing on a regular basis.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Not normally on this thread but it did make me laugh when Louise appeared on my FYP on TikTok. I think she’s really enjoying all these fans from way back when rediscovering her. But it must be weird for them. So much to catch up on 😆 (divorce, Liam, another child etc).

SophJohns

She's added a highlights named 'cruise'. So it's definitely a cruise, and I imagine P&O. Wonder if she's paid for it or not.

flutternutter

VIP Member
exactly this! it might be different if Louise never did anything just with Darcy, but Pearl is regularly left at home with Liam while Darcy spends time alone with Louise - even to the point where they have been on holidays together without Pearl, including to Disney - so why shouldn't Pearl have the same experience with her mother? it's not even as though Louise specifically went out of her and booked a holiday which excluded Darcy - as she did when she went on holiday with Darcy and left Pearl behind - it was gifted for specific dates, and totally coincidental that Darcy was going to be away on holiday with her dad. if she had simply been spending time with Matt at home, I'm sure they would have altered custody so that Darcy could go on the Disney holiday - but she was already going on holiday herself, so she was hardly missing out. and it's not like it was a magical once-in-a-lifetime trip, as they all go to Disney fairly regularly.

and from Pearl's perspective, she must be aware that Darcy goes on holiday more regularly, as she has separate holidays with both her mum and her dad, whereas Pearl doesn't go on. individual holidays with her own dad - which is entirely understandable, but not necessarily in the kind of a young child, who will simply see it as her big sister going on holiday without her, while Louise never books holidays/activities/days out - unless they're gifted - when Darcy is with Matt, because she doesn't want her to feel left out. i can see the situation from the perspective of Louise, Darcy and Pearl, but ultimately, as. a result of the situation, Darcy is the one who has more holidays and day trips etc - so it's not fair for Pearl to miss out on a holiday she'll love just to sit at home because Darcy is having fun on holiday!
Sorry i seem to be on rave page. My mistake.
I never said pearl should miss out. But having all these split experiences with 2 children, and parenting them differently is a recipe for disaster. Ive seen the outcomes with my own eyes on 2 grown adults who endured this upbringing, neither of them function very well in society due to this, struggle with relationships and need to be number 1 in all scenarios, friendship groups, work etc
Maybe i just come from my own childhood trauma and wanting to do better and not repeat that for my kids, seeing the mistakes my parents made, and thought someone with a past like louises would do similar

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Remember those weird 'baby glitter' Q&As she used to do where she must have been made to sit for ages to get content while she was a toddler. At least Pearl's involvement in the vlogs is less staged or forced than Darcy's was. Pearl still does too much and the ads are disgusting but at least she isn't made to sit on a bed and pretend she's talking to friends via a camera 🤢
Forgot about those!! Are they still on her YouTube?

Those sunglasses for Pearl are shit 🤣

ECH

VIP Member
Gave in to temptation and looked at her profile/story... I wouldn't say a memorial tile for 9/11 is the best background to moan about jetlag
Literally how insensitive. She doesn't even mention the fact it's a 9/11 memorial once, just talks about how she's jetlagged but had 'such a good flight' which is pretty tone deaf considering what the tile is in remembrance of.

Is that a memorial for 9/11? The year is 1990 which is pre 9/11?
You might have a point there, but even so surely she has to know that people will think it's about 9/11 considering it says September 11 and talks about planes. Still incredibly tone deaf in my opinion.