Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surreyeye

Chatty Member
Not sure how that is controversial, a number of people prefer to use their middle name in life so this would be hard if they both did . I had a uni friend who was adopted and had a similarly adopted sibling contact them via the authorities about finding out about each other to discover their mother had given them both exactly the same name s and she was extremely upset and traumatised

• Wow
Reactions: 1

replace32titles

In a way I sympathise, but it's fans off for calls at my work because of the racket they make in the background. Luckily, we do very little in the way of calls - my boss calls maybe twice a day and rarely for longer than ten minutes.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
As if she has the gall to moan about the heat when she’s sitting at home all day in her enormous house with fans on her! There are people working in schools / hospitals / outside in this weather Louise! She has zero grasp on reality.
She’s even planned her day so that when it’s too hot she doesn’t have to do much…

3F7ECE91-4F4E-40D2-8B18-177F11413A56.png

nzbosox

air con is really uncommon over here, I don't know anyone who has it. Louise could easily afford it but by the time the heat comes i would imagine its impossible to get it and then when the heat passes we forget how bad it is until next year!
Oh right! So when the high temperatures come they don’t last for the whole summer season? More like a week or 2? Thanks all! I have been to London once in September and the weather was pleasant.

I really hope the kids clubs on Iona are back to normal so Darcy and Pearl can spend as much time there as possible, maybe give them a chance of a somewhat normal holiday!
i went in May, kids club was rubbish 8-930 slot for a 2 year old?! My experience was cruise was not very family friendly at all and wouldn’t go again for a long time.

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Louises stepmum was emotionally and physically abusive and her dad didn’t notice for years. He brought Louise’s stepmum into their lives really soon after her mum died, it was a hard time for her made worse by someone treating her poorly. From what Louise has said after he realised what happened the stepmum was then out of the picture but it was a while before that happened. Louise then of course felt mad and blamed for not seeing the signs / not paying attention to what was going on. They’ve since (in the last 5 or so years) done therapy together to work on repairing their relationship after years of struggling.
Thank you I’ve always wondered that is sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It's a Disney movie about Buzz Lightyear???? How is that not suitable for a 4 year old???
i didn't say it wasn't suitable. i haven't seen the movie so i have literally no idea whether it's suitable for a younger child. as i said, i was just speculating as to how Louise may justify taking only Darcy and not Pearl - because she obvs isn't going to admit that it's because Darcy is her favourite - and i can fully imagine her referencing the PG rating as an excuse. that, or she'll say that Pearl needed to be in bed because she'd be too tired staying up that late. 🤷🏻‍♂️

aehn

It really bothers me that she won't share anything about her kitchen reno because 'it hasn't gone as expected.'

Like how does she not realise that sharing honest experiences of relatable things might be what her audience actually want? Why does she constantly want to portray this shiny, 'insta perfect' life when nobody can relate to that and it actually just puts people off her. I'm sure a lot of people could actually relate to the ups and downs of renovating.
This exactly! (y)

AL10

VIP Member
I’m glad her mental health is doing better, wouldn’t wish that on anyone! She should just put out the Disney vlogs up it not that deep

bugeyeboo

I’ve followed Louise on and off for awhile, and for the first time in AGES I watched her Insta Stories and it’s a different person speaking! Where did the posh accent come from???

Annyct

I just came on to say that her latest post made me feel really annoyed...it seems like she goes to Disney every other month...fair enough if you can afford it, fine, but when she brags about her Disney holiday freebies on the same day most people are worrying about the rising of cost of living, it just feels completely insensitive......we must be neighbours, as I live really close to her, but haven't seen her out and about in ages.
Ah no way! I’m about 1 mile from WF where she’s is

surreyeye

Chatty Member
I doubt she could dictate the rooms , maybe her management company could. Am I right in thinking and I must admit not having checked that they still are not operating at 100% capacity ?