Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I love how she clearly wanted to post the haul and was going to do it anyway regardless of what people thought about it 😂
She didn't share the responses either, she couldn't give a shit. I wonder how many people said that they don't like hauls, who really cares about someone showing them what tat they've bought!?

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Just saw her latest vlog, it’s from a little while ago I think now. But I noticed darcy and pearl are sharing a room now, do we know why? Seems a bit strange?

anon1405

Chatty Member
Its obviously up to you what you name your child.
Everyone I know who is named the same first name as their family doesn't like it. I've only met one person who didn't like having the same middle name as family.
Ive got 3 kids and their middle name is all family names. Eldest has my husbands papas name, my middle has my grans name and my youngest has my great grans name.

I would also consider if you are planning to have any more kids, are you planning to also give them honoured names? It may feel odd for them if one gets a completely honoured name and the others just get names you like
Yes! All of our names are honouring someone. So that was me, my brother’s name is sentimental and that’s (partly) why I’m doing things this way. On top of the fact boys names never really go out of fashion, my Grandad is my favourite person in the whole world and his name works for babies all the way up to 90! I have VERY unique name and can’t imagine being over 40 with my name tbh!

surreyeye

Chatty Member
As a younger sister with a seven year age gap (like Darcy and Pearl), I can confirm that they're gonna be so cringed out by the matching outfits when they become older. My mum did it once and never lived it down.
Will she be the sort of mother that gets out the childhood pics for the boyfriends ? Ouch if so

LittleRa

Chatty Member
is Pearl going to the same school as Darcy? i did wonder, because obvs Darcy goes there because Matt is a teacher, so she presumably gets a discount on fees. i assumed Louise would also choose a private same school for Pearl, but wondered if it would be somewhere different. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ooh good point, I just assumed.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I’m assuming that she left by choice. Saffron Barker is also with the same agent now. She left at least 12 months ago so it seems like she is searching for things to post rather than actually making content.

Last edited:

SophJohns

I really hope the kids clubs on Iona are back to normal so Darcy and Pearl can spend as much time there as possible, maybe give them a chance of a somewhat normal holiday!

flutternutter

VIP Member
hardly a rave page, simply having a different opinion. if i was a loyal Louise fan, i wouldn't be here. i respect that you have a different opinion - that's fine. but my opinion is that by Louise very much does parent Darcy and Pearl differently, in that Darcy is the priority and Louise has no issues with showing her obvious favouritism in that she treats the girls - the unfavourable comparisons she makes when talking about Pearl, the endless one-on-one time that she spends with Darcy while leaving Pearl at home etc - thus refusing a trip to Disney because Darcy was on holiday with her dad would only have emphasised how differently she treats the girls.

if Pearl had been unavailable for whatever reason, there is no way she would have considered cancelling the trip because she couldn't go without her - she would simply a he left Pearl at home with Liam, and taken Darcy to Disney with her - and there certainly wouldn't have been. any mentions in her stories about how much she was missing Pearl. she very much does treat them differently - hence why i am not here to rave about her parenting style and blatant favouritism - and i don't doubt it will cause problems in the future, especially in terms of causing resentment between the two sisters, and making Pearl feel that she was always second best.
I dont watch her anymore so i have no idea how shes parenting pearl.
If shes prioritising and favouring darcy, that only stands to further my point that you cant treat them that differently.

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
I had a dress ( with puffed sleeves and a flower print, but no big bow) that matched one of my sisters’ when she was 3/4 and I was 8 or 9, but that is the only time I have worn the same outfit as her!
I don’t have a middle name or children, but I can see myself using a female version of my paternal grandfather’s middle name for a girl ( with either paternal or maternal grandma’s name as a middle name) and maternal grandfather’s first name ( which was actually his nickname) as a son’s first name and paternal grandfather’s first name for a middle name.
One of my uni mates has a female version of her dad’s first name as her middle ( it’s just a different spelling at the end)), her brother has a granpa’s name as his middle, and her sister has grandma’s or mum’s first name as her middle name.
My brother and his wife are having a baby girl in November, and my sister-in-law has two middle names ( like me, my brother doesn’t have one) , so I wonder if my niece will have one, two or no middle names.
I wish Louise had chosen mum’s first name for Darcy’s middle and used her mum’s middle name for Pearl, or vice-versa, to give them a bit of individuality.
If I were a betting woman, I would put money on Darcy definitely not really wanting to match her sister, Louise just suggested it and Darcy is too much of a people-pleaser to say no/disagree.

Annyct

i wonder if that was on an occasion where Pearl had been left at home with Liam while Louise took the golden child on a London adventure, and he took the opportunity to take his daughter to a kids' club to hav fun. with kids of her own age, while Louise wasn't there to forbid it! 🤣
It may or may not have been the same day she uploaded the answer about kids club (yesterday)

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
Off topic slightly but related to the above point.

I’m four months pregnant and my baby boy is having a fully honoured name after mine and my partner’s Grandads. His first name will be my (living) Grandad’s name - Grandad is 90 and my absolute hero. He’s named after his dad, and so on and so on.

The second name is my parents’ Grandads who I was fortunate enough to meet and love (fortunately they share the name!) and the third name is my partner’s Grandad - which my partner and his dad also have as their middle names.

Do you think the massive age difference, and the fact the second two people being honoured are no longer with us, will help our boy find his own identity?

I’m just named my name because my parents liked it and I’ve always wanted a story / a namesake so that explains my choice but your point does make sense and I’m a little concerned now.
It’s definitely a personal choice and unique to your family. We weren’t going to at all but we decided to use my husbands grandpa’s name as our sons middle name, it just felt right. He has passed on and did not meet our son. It’s a somewhat unique name and we don’t think it will be weird for our son. Naming another human is hard! Do what feels best for you and don’t overthink it!