Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine going through all the effort of customizing a ring for your fiancé for her to not only change the entire design but then for her to post that she didnt LOVE the design and that life’s too short to stick with a beautiful ring made with thought and care and turn it into costume jewelry…Liam run while you still canView attachment 1398381
Tbh I’m not mad at this, why be unhappy when it can be easily made into something you like more? We don’t know how Liam feels, and honestly he might just be happy that she’s turned it into something she does like?

Reactions: 6
Tbh I’m not mad at this, why be unhappy when it can be easily made into something you like more? We don’t know how Liam feels, and honestly he might just be happy that she’s turned it into something she does like?
It’s more the controversy of taking something genuinely nice and classy and making it look like tacky costume jewellery 😂 looks like something I would’ve bought from Claire’s when I was 9

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dunno. My husband and my mum designed my ring together and, while it’s not what I would have chosen for myself, I get to look down at it and think of the love, thought and planning they put into it together which makes it more beautiful than any ring I could have made myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
imagine going through all the effort of customizing a ring for your fiancé for her to not only change the entire design but then for her to post that she didnt LOVE the design and that life’s too short to stick with a beautiful ring made with thought and care and turn it into costume jewelry…Liam run while you still canView attachment 1398381
I think the concept of the man picking the ring without any input is outdated, as the woman has to wear it on her finger every day. I’m sure Liam put a lot of thought into it and I’m sure thought she’d love it but if she didn’t love it why is she expected to wear it and suck it up because he picked it? Saying that her new ring is awful and the old one was much better but it’s her choice I suppose!

Reactions: 7
It’s more the controversy of taking something genuinely nice and classy and making it look like tacky costume jewellery 😂 looks like something I would’ve bought from Claire’s when I was 9
and claiming that the stone was catching her clothing, when that tacky monstrosity of a ring she now wears every day with pride is far more risky in terms of snagging! it was such an obvious excuse to justify her decision to design herself a whole new ring! 🤦🏻‍♀️

whether it was her absolute dream ring or not, surely it had sentimental value - especially in the way that Liam specifically included D and P's birth stones, to signify all four members of the family - which to anyone else would be far more meaningful than a big shiny gemstone. there is no way Liam had any hope of designing her perfect engagment ring when that was the ring she had imagined being proposed to with - his design was far more subtle and tasteful, and if she desperately wanted a huge, diamanté costume jewellery-style ring to wear every day, there's absolutely no way she couldn't have simply designed one for herself and kept her engagement ring the way it was! she's not exactly struggling for money - as Liam is fully aware, so he knows it wasn't necessary to totally change the ring he lovingly put time and effort into designing. sure, he'll say he doesn't mind to avoid an argument - but he really needs to learn to stand up for himself, both in terms of feeling able to honestly share his opinions, but mainly to protect his daughter from being exploited on SM, and having ehr safety placed at risk.

Reactions: 12
Life’s too short to stick to traditions…

There you go Liam, you don’t have to marry her.

I cannot believe that he stays with her. He seems like a good, honest man. And there aren’t many of those around. But I don’t think she’s in love with him. He deserves to find someone that will love him.

Reactions: 21
Life’s too short to stick to traditions…

There you go Liam, you don’t have to marry her.

I cannot believe that he stays with her. He seems like a good, honest man. And there aren’t many of those around. But I don’t think she’s in love with him. He deserves to find someone that will love him.
totally agree. i think it's a stable, supportive relationship that she feels comfortable and secure in, but it seems very one-sided and ultimately, they are still together predominantly because of Pearl. although I think Louise would cope far better with joint custody of her "wild child" than she does with the golden Darcy, who she relies on for emotional stability, but from Liam's perspective, I doubt he'd want to only have Pearl with him part-time, as he seems like a dedicated father who would stay with Louise solely for his little girl. he seems like a kind, decent guy, and I think he loves Louise and they care about each other - but I certainly don't think they are in love with each other, and certainly wouldn't be planning a wedding - or even still be in a relationship - if Pearl hadn't been born. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
my fiancé was deciding between three options for an engagement ring and he went and asked my whole family which one they thought I would like best, they all picked the same one agreeing that I’d like it more than the others but my partner went and picked a different one thinking I would prefer that one, after he proposed he showed me the options and I preferred the one he picked by a miiiiiiiiiile, just goes to show that not even your closest people can get it right sometimes 😂😂

but in saying that, Liam’s choice was so nice and the thoughtfulness with the birthstones would make me love it even if the design wasn’t my favourite but I absolutely hate what Louise did to it, it genuinely reminds me of those cheap jewellery stores where the ring just makes your finger turn green 😂 I’m sure I even had a cheap one like it back in my teen years but oh well, each to their own!!

Reactions: 12
Also, they (read: Louise) did that while OK / Hello piece on the story of the proposal and the meaning / efforts behind the ring… and then changed it?!

Reactions: 5
And I can't wait to get married and be his wife...

Considering Lady Louise was deliberately leaving pictures of engagement rings from magazines for Liam "to find" he must have had some idea of what she was saying she wanted.

Louise is so boring it literally takes months to get through a thread… lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The person who asked what to wear at the book signing. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We’re going to get a lot of whining and drama when she is away from home for the one in Liverpool. 🙄

Reactions: 4
The person who asked what to wear at the book signing. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We’re going to get a lot of whining and drama when she is away from home for the one in Liverpool. 🙄
Don’t forget she went to university in Liverpool 20 years ago so she’s basically a scouser 🙄

Why include where the tomato plant came from? If you're just asking how to care for it? Why dont you google it Louise?

Oh thats right, because then she couldn't boast she gave money to someone if she didnt say.

God she just annoys me. Can she ever do something just because she is nice and not because she needs internet clout?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why include where the tomato plant came from? If you're just asking how to care for it? Why dont you google it Louise?

Oh thats right, because then she couldn't boast she gave money to someone if she didnt say.

God she just annoys me. Can she ever do something just because she is nice and not because she needs internet clout?
Also why did she say sponsor when she didn't mean sponsor? To me shes just trying to fluff up an incredibly boring story

Reactions: 5
Why would you be unhappy with a ring thoughtfully chosen for you from someone you love? The ring was classic and could understand if it was something out there and not wearable but it wasn’t. I don’t think anyone that had put thought into a gift would be happy the person completely changing it never mind a ring, she’s never going to say Liam wasn’t happy with the decision online but he can’t have be pleased.

Reactions: 11
Why would you be unhappy with a ring thoughtfully chosen for you from someone you love? The ring was classic and could understand if it was something out there and not wearable but it wasn’t. I don’t think anyone that had put thought into a gift would be happy the person completely changing it never mind a ring, she’s never going to say Liam wasn’t happy with the decision online but he can’t have be pleased.
especially when she then had it totally redesigned into a ring that is out there - in the sense that it is an expensive replica of the tacky diamanté rings kids buy from Claire’s - and pretty much unwearable, because it's gaudy and huge and must catch on her clothes far more than the original, which was part of the reason she claimed she needed it altered! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't know how Louise Pentland has the front to even mention children and an online safety event. As s a mother and principle carer both her (and her ex) give no consideration around their children's safety punting their privacy online. Their ultimate safe space as carer putting them at risk. It sickens me.

Reactions: 19
I agree, it’s incredibly hypocritical to go on about Darcy’s online safety when she has been using her as content since she was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.