Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Matt has added “I love helping Darcy explore her diverse interests” in the caption for his photo 🤣 He definitely knows what he’s doing and is winding Louise up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I notice Matt has added “I love helping Darcy explore her diverse interests” in the caption for his photo 🤣 He definitely knows what he’s doing and is winding Louise up!
realistically, it's all very petty, childish behaviour, with Louise and Matt taking sly digs at each other online, and Matt purposefully trying to wind Louise up. and although i can see it from Matt's perspective, with Louise's constant "I miss Darcy - I am not complete without her" guilt-tripping posts whenever Darcy is spending time with her dad, as I'm assuming Louise only posts them because she's aware Darcy will see them - I'm guessing that Darcy has a private IG account 🤷🏻‍♂️ - and he is aware of the impact that these stories have on Darcy and her emotions when she's with him, and - understandbly - it pisses him off, so he's winding her up when he can - but in the long run, the only person it's going to harm is Darcy. 😔

Reactions: 23
She really does make mountains out of molehills doesn’t she… sitting in a cafe alone is really not a big deal. It’s actually so common and completely normal. But for some reason she needs to dramatise it, why would anyone care that some random person is sitting alone - does she think that the world revolves around her and everyone is sat around watching her all day?

BE12096E-5BB7-47B4-B1A0-226CBF23D439.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Seriously?! She’s just posted a grid post of both girls in their dance school t shirts with the name clearly visible, one google and you have the dance school address. This woman is SO dense! After years on the internet you’d think she’d know more about online safety.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i really wish Louise didn't feel the need to use filters on photos of the girls. she can use filters on any photos of herself that she likes, but filtering her daughters as though their appearances somehow aren't "good enough" and she needs to perfect before sharing their images on social media. not so much the black and white photo of her and Pearlie - although i fully believe she's done that to conceal perceived flaws in her appearance as it's a close-up of her face - but that first photo in particular. 😔

i fully appreciate that she is in the photo too, and potentially feels uncomfortable about her own appearance, but what kind of message is she giving her daughters when she won't share photos of the three of them without editing the duck out of them first? the girls will absolutely be impacted by the way she uses filters and edits photos of herself, because it teaches them that they aren't good enough unless they look perfect, and how they look is the most important thing about them - but filtering photos of the girls themselves? they're both still kids, and it's damaging as duck to be giving them the message that she perceives them as anything less than good enough. especially when both girls now seem pretty invested in dance as a hobby, and that in itself exacerbates the risk that they will struggle with body image issues and make comparisons between their own bodies/appearance with other girls, especially as they begin to grow up and go through puberty etc.

it's heartbreaking that at the ages of eleven and four, she's teaching her girls that natural photos of them don't meet her standards of perfection and that they should only share photos of themselves if they're filtered and edited to conceal any flaws - and, worse still, that their mother looks at them and sees flaws in their appearances and how they look. 😔💔

Reactions: 15
i really wish Louise didn't feel the need to use filters on photos of the girls. she can use filters on any photos of herself that she likes, but filtering her daughters as though their appearances somehow aren't "good enough" and she needs to perfect before sharing their images on social media. not so much the black and white photo of her and Pearlie - although i fully believe she's done that to conceal perceived flaws in her appearance as it's a close-up of her face - but that first photo in particular. 😔

i fully appreciate that she is in the photo too, and potentially feels uncomfortable about her own appearance, but what kind of message is she giving her daughters when she won't share photos of the three of them without editing the duck out of them first? the girls will absolutely be impacted by the way she uses filters and edits photos of herself, because it teaches them that they aren't good enough unless they look perfect, and how they look is the most important thing about them - but filtering photos of the girls themselves? they're both still kids, and it's damaging as duck to be giving them the message that she perceives them as anything less than good enough. especially when both girls now seem pretty invested in dance as a hobby, and that in itself exacerbates the risk that they will struggle with body image issues and make comparisons between their own bodies/appearance with other girls, especially as they begin to grow up and go through puberty etc.

it's heartbreaking that at the ages of eleven and four, she's teaching her girls that natural photos of them don't meet her standards of perfection and that they should only share photos of themselves if they're filtered and edited to conceal any flaws - and, worse still, that their mother looks at them and sees flaws in their appearances and how they look. 😔💔
Especially now Darcy is at the looking at Louise's insta?! What is going to happen when Darcy starts to take pictures of herself and realises they aren't the same as what Louise is posting.

Reactions: 12
And the filter she uses is so ugly anyways, it makes the photos look cold imo

The filter she used on the picture of darcy infront of the mirror is horrible, it makes Darcys skin look all weird.

I really hope she's at least kept the originals on her phone, imagine all your childhood pictures with those horrible filters on them

Reactions: 4
And the filter she uses is so ugly anyways, it makes the photos look cold imo
totally agree - particularly their eyes. i'm not even sure that colour eyes the girl's have naturally, but those icy blue stares that the filter creates makes the photos look very cold and frosty. not exactly reminiscent of warm, happy childhood memories! ❄

Reactions: 7
So all through Louise posting a grid post of the girls in their dance school t shirts, one google has led to the dance school’s address and website which contains info when all the shows are on and also a timetable of classes, well done Louise

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So all through Louise posting a grid post of the girls in their dance school t shirts, one google has led to the dance school’s address and website which contains info when all the shows are on and also a timetable of classes, well done Louise
I would be pissed off if my kid was on that school and another famous mom put all the school info for her followers to see😒

I seriously dont understand how Liam considering his work doesnt pull her up on this stuff. Its his daughter!

Reactions: 16
I've said it before but for an NSPCC ambassador she's acting terribly towards her children's safety. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've said it before but for an NSPCC ambassador she's acting terribly towards her children's safety. 😡
AND placing other children's safety at risk by publicly sharing which dance school the girls attend, likely unbeknownst to their parents - which is even worse. 😡

Reactions: 10
Begging for likes on her crappy Desenio #ad post. Blaming the algorithm instead of the fact that no one actually gives a tit about her freebies!

Did anyone notice Pearl having a huge meltdown after Guardians of the Galaxy? Why did they take her on that ride? She’s way too young for it!

FDC514B2-582B-4BAC-955F-FAB40948C93C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
I like to imagine Pearl is screaming “get me away from this derivative and boring content that exploits me”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine going through all the effort of customizing a ring for your fiancé for her to not only change the entire design but then for her to post that she didnt LOVE the design and that life’s too short to stick with a beautiful ring made with thought and care and turn it into costume jewelry…Liam run while you still can
389EB340-D4B8-4CA7-A390-FF1A0572E2E9.png

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.