Louise Pentland #16 £1000 on her charity project, £3000 on ugly xmas decorations that last a month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her TikTok? There’s loads about dance on there. The whole “dance mum” persona is so odd to me. She says both girls have been dancing since they were young so why is she only now going so full on with the whole thing? As said on here upthread, you can be a mum who’s children do dance without having this dance mum narrative… I guess like she was doing until recently? Does it get more views? I am wondering if it has something to do this new dance school they’re now attending? It seems like lots of them have Instagram pages for their little dancers…

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her TikTok? There’s loads about dance on there. The whole “dance mum” persona is so odd to me. She says both girls have been dancing since they were young so why is she only now going so full on with the whole thing? As said on here upthread, you can be a mum who’s children do dance without having this dance mum narrative… I guess like she was doing until recently? Does it get more views? I am wondering if it has something to do this new dance school they’re now attending? It seems like lots of them have Instagram pages for their little dancers…
I’m pretty sure she went full on with it last year because of the fact that Darcy joined an outside of school dance club. Which she hadn’t done before. So because she’s at a real dance school Louise saw it as something she could milk. Whereas before she was just at an after school club at her school. In Louise’s mind Darcy going to an actual dance school means she can push Darcy to become a famous dancer…

Reactions: 6
did she ever say if she kept Darcy and Pearl’s birthstones as part of the ring?
i don't remember her even mentioning it when flaunting the new gaudy design - which, tbh, kinda implies she ditched them. they were such a thoughtful part of the original ring Liam had designed that if the stones were still included, you'd think she'd at least mention it. i mean, it's certainly big enough to contain two little stones dedicated to her daughters, so i hope she kept them in - but i genuinely have no idea.

and as much as Liam says he's fine with it to keep the peace, i imagine he's very much hurt that the ring he had made especially for her and put so much thought into - especially including Darcy and Pearl’s birthstones, because i got the impression it was his way of reassuring Louise that he very much sees Darcy as part of their family.

Reactions: 21
I hope Pearl quits dance in favour of rugby or the like. Love to see Louise throwing herself into "rugby mum", life. Ugh. It's so Americanised.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Shes said herself that the social aspect for her as a result the girls doing dance is why she no longer feels depressed, which is a horrendous pressure to place on your children. She's obviously been more involved in activities and with other mums so now sees it as part of her own personality which is so bleeping weird. It probably helps thst its a girly, aesthetically pleasing hobby so compliments her social media.

Reactions: 12
Most of the brit crew have moved on and she’s just plodding along doing whatever deal comes her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's really a problem that's going to follow the girls longer than Louise understands. What if someone with obsessive behaviour started stalking one of the girls? So much information is available just like that. I hope Darcy has at least one adult in her life who would support her if she decided she wants to drop the social media work she's pressured to do.
Exactly this. Louise simply doesn't seem to fathom that there are so many creeps out there. I remember once reading about Jeremy Clarkson's eldest daughter Emily being catfished and stalked in her teens by someone who was a fan of her dad. The thought of that ever happening to Darcy or Pearl is absolutely horrifying. 😢

Reactions: 3
I work in retail and had some GDPR training today which we often have as a reminder and there was a whole section about children and mainly how they are classed as particularly vulnerable in terms of them and their data etc because they aren’t able to understand the effects of their information being available. I just thought it was so crazy how regular retail workers like me are being taught about this when I would never be in that position at work yet influencers couldn’t care less about exposing their children to millions of viewers without a second thought

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Such a waste of a Disney trip. You can tell they can afford to go back as we would never waste a weeks trip with a morning spent in the resort arcade

Reactions: 4
I find it so idd that 1. Liam thought it was ok for pearl to gave louises last name not his. 2. That as a cop he allows her to post his daughter all over the internet and 3. Letting Louise change her design of the engagement ring that he put so much thought into. He seems like a pushover tbh

1. Liam thought it was ok for pearl to gave louises last name not his.
I think this one is completely valid - at that point they weren’t engaged yet & Louise is the one who grew and gave birth to Pearl. Why shouldn’t Pearl have Louise’s name??

Reactions: 34
I think this one is completely valid - at that point they weren’t engaged yet & Louise is the one who grew and gave birth to Pearl. Why shouldn’t Pearl have Louise’s name??
that, in itself, is entirely understandable. i don't see any issue with Pearl taking Louise's last name.

i do find it weird though that she has a huge wooden "Pentland" ornament prominently on display in her house, when Pentland is only her and Pearl’s surname. she makes such a big deal about Darcy, and how much she misses her when she's with Matt and not wanting her to feel left out or pushed aside - which i totally understand - yet Darcy has her dad's surname, and lives in a house where Pentland is so prominent. i get Liam also has a different surname and it excludes him from the family too, but as an eleven year old kid, that could be quite hurtful when your little sister has a name your mother obviously values as important, and you don't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree. My daughter has her dad's surname as we were engaged when I had her. We split up less than 2 years after she was born. When she started nursery one of the teachers had a habit of called me Mrs (insert surname) and it was always like a little stab in the heart. If I could do it again she would have had my surname until we were married. I always said to myself that if I ever had another child and I wasn't married then they would be getting surname.

I feel with Louise and Liam, it is Louise's way and that is that! Remember minstrel Gate? The man had the audacity to eat a couple and she was in near tears, moaning about how she has to share her house, her kids with him and she couldn't have a bag of minstrels to herself. I can sense that Liam has zero say in what goes on in that house or with his daughters online presence.

that, in itself, is entirely understandable. i don't see any issue with Pearl taking Louise's last name.

i do find it weird though that she has a huge wooden "Pentland" ornament prominently on display in her house, when Pentland is only her and Pearl’s surname. she makes such a big deal about Darcy, and how much she misses her when she's with Matt and not wanting her to feel left out or pushed aside - which i totally understand - yet Darcy has her dad's surname, and lives in a house where Pentland is so prominent. i get Liam also has a different surname and it excludes him from the family too, but as an eleven year old kid, that could be quite hurtful when your little sister has a name your mother obviously values as important, and you don't. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes the giant Pentland sign is weird! Especially when there are 2 other people who live in that house with different surnames.

Reactions: 18
Agree, especially after a divorce, you can understand her not wanting both of her children to have a different name to her.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the last name thing has brought out a lot of weird old school sexist attitudes on these threads over the years since Pearl was born. Loads of people saying 'Why would he 'let' her do that' or 'she's keeping him shoved to one side' or 'why wouldnt she want him to be included' even 'she's just determined to emasculate him' 'why foesnt she want to join them together as a family' and a load of other sexist twaddle. Noone ever bloody says that about men giving babies their last name.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As much as I dislike Louise, she’s the one who squeezed the baby out through her vagina or had her abdomen cut open… So in my opinion, she ‘ was allowed’ to give her whatever surname she bloody well wanted to!

Reactions: 15
Is it me or does Louise post about how she feels social media makes her feel like she has to be exciting all the time at least once every few weeks? Even though all of her polls and audience feedback questions she does always come back saying people just want normal day in the life stuff? I don't get how she can be doing this for so long and still be stuck in that same mindset.

Reactions: 14
Is it me or does Louise post about how she feels social media makes her feel like she has to be exciting all the time at least once every few weeks? Even though all of her polls and audience feedback questions she does always come back saying people just want normal day in the life stuff? I don't get how she can be doing this for so long and still be stuck in that same mindset.
She has this epiphany monthly it's exhausting. Also take a shot everytime she says 'I'm not going to film this I'm just going to be in the moment' as if she deserves a reward for bring present with her children 🙄 most of us manage to capture moments with friends and family without emotionally detaching ourselves from the experience.

Reactions: 22
Yes the giant Pentland sign is weird! Especially when there are 2 other people who live in that house with different surnames.
[/QUOTE]
Don't know why lady Louise is so proud to use the surname of a man who totally ignored the fact that his seven year old needed an intervention from her abusive stepmother. I'd have happily changed my name by deed poll to distance myself from the rich git! Now he's not so ignorant of her needs when she's offering him free VIP passes to the Chelsea Flower Show or rides around Silverstone! Why do I dislike this man so much and why is she now still trying to gain his attention? Give him (and his surname) the boot!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.