Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will only ever watch a vlog of hers that features Esther. She’s the real star of the vlogs.

Reactions: 18
I will only ever watch a vlog of hers that features Esther. She’s the real star of the vlogs.
I miss Esther in the vlogs, she really made them worth watching but I can understand why she doesn't want a camera shoved in her face 24/7

Reactions: 9
Esther was great, I actually prefer her over Louise. That time they were trying to gather sticks for the pta thing had me laughing along with them. It seemed like a genuine funny moment. I can understand why Esther is in less vlogs as she is actually busy with her life and seems to not be a fan of social media seeing as she has none but content wise its a shame we don't see her as she was lovely.

Reactions: 16
She’s also the only person I’ve ever seen put Louise in her place. Remember when Louise was being a brat about her bump support thing or something like that during pregnancy and Esther was like “I don’t like this attitude” and shut Louise up.

Still not over that time Louise rang Esther asking her to leave work and come hang out because she was feeling a bit rubbish. That’s the most out of touch with normal people Louise has ever been.

Reactions: 26
I bet Louise wishes she’d never met Liam and had pearl, and that she wishes she’d married drew and they brought up Darcy together

Reactions: 1
I bet Louise wishes she’d never met Liam and had pearl, and that she wishes she’d married drew and they brought up Darcy together
Nah I don't think so. Louise just wants to have a partner and I don't think she's particularly fussed on who it is, as long as there's someone to do everything share the load. And she would have always had another kid because 🤑 views and content. She did a big move from more beauty and lifestyle into more parenting style content when pregnant with Pearl and her channel needed it because she really couldn't have kept up with the other beauty vloggers... it was all very calculated. Louise has exactly what she wants.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has exactly what she wants. I think she’d love to have someone who really worships her. Imagine everyone knowing your partner is only with you because you got pregnant before he managed to break things off. It must sting a bit. I know I’d never feel secure or happy in a relationship where the fella had been on his way out the door.

Reactions: 9
Just because it has ‘royal’ in it doesn’t mean it’s massively prestigious... I have no doubt that Darcy has the potential to get to the RB at some point, but as far as I’m aware the RAD is where they devise the exam curriculum and train teachers (and they do classes obviously) - it seems like the place you’d go if you wanted more intense training to work on technique etc, with the intention of auditioning for prestigious ballet schools.
Bingo! 👀

Attachments

I don’t think she has exactly what she wants. I think she’d love to have someone who really worships her. Imagine everyone knowing your partner is only with you because you got pregnant before he managed to break things off. It must sting a bit. I know I’d never feel secure or happy in a relationship where the fella had been on his way out the door.
She’s clearly insecure, which is why I can’t believe she announced the semi-dumping. She is trying to project she’s fine with that but clearly isn’t

Reactions: 7
This is a huge reach. Louise probably has a different life than she imagined but I have a hard time believe she regrets having her daughter.

Reactions: 4
I do think there's a small part of Louise that wonders "what if Drew and I never broke up....." but I don't think she regrets having Pearl or wishes she never met Liam. I think she is quite happy with her life. However, it is very obvious she settled for Liam. 😬

Reactions: 11
I'm totally new here but I've been watching Louise on and off for years! I remember the summer she was pregnant with Pearl, she said that she and Liam had planned to move into that big house together and had begun trying to have a baby together (I think this was in the weekly vlogs during that summer). I was still only about 20 myself then, but I remember thinking it was odd that she would be trying for a baby with someone she'd only been dating a few months. The fact that she lied about trying for her pregnancy with Pearl and early relationship with Liam makes me wonder if we're even getting the full truth when she talks about being semi-dumped and then finding out she was pregnant.

It's all so strange. She must have been insecure and uncomfortable during her pregnancy to create a whole fictional story around it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she regrets having Pearl, I do think she settled for Liam though and regrets it in that sense.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Liam wants another kid. Darcy and Pearl have such an age gap that I don't know how much they necessarily have in common. Pearl will be 11 when Darcy presumably moves out/ goes to uni. It would be interesting to see Pearl as the middle child with a younger sibling only a few years younger. Louise makes frequent mention of feeling broody around babies so it sounds like she isn't totally opposed to having another. She also had a great midwife experience with Pearl so I'm sure she could get her same/ similar midwives again.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.