Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a horrible thing to say! Can't believe no one mentions it in the video's comments: does she moderate her comments section?
Yes she does! Apparently her husband monitors the comments on her YouTube as she’s quite fragile and has had to have therapy to cope with trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes she does! Apparently her husband monitors the comments on her YouTube as she’s quite fragile and has had to have therapy to cope with trolls 🙄
Ah, that explains why all the comments were positive despite her being the most irritating woman I think I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a three bedroom house that used to be four bedrooms. Louise’s wardrobe area is what used to be the 4th bedroom (think the previous owners knocked it through).

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine ever bringing that up if I knew my friend had lost her mum, stinks of the mean girl mentality. 😬
But Louise brought it up first. And in a jokey way. I'm no fan of Emma but the comment wasn't out of the blue and it was in keeping with the tone that Louise created.

Reactions: 11
Hi
But Louise brought it up first. And in a jokey way. I'm no fan of Emma but the comment wasn't out of the blue and it was in keeping with the tone that Louise created.
i agree with this, you just worded it better than I could

Reactions: 4
New blog is up. Darcy is a sweetheart but she is not a natural dancer. The clip she showed of the girls dancing in the garden at the end, shows that the friend is a far better dancer. She is just average so Lord knows why she was at RAD.....

Reactions: 22
Watched the new vlog, looks like Louise is releasing an accessory or clothing range including some hideous polly-pocket style heart shaped handbags. Both her and Darcy were wearing one- looks like a Mummy and daughter matching fashion range :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New blog is up. Darcy is a sweetheart but she is not a natural dancer. The clip she showed of the girls dancing in the garden at the end, shows that the friend is a far better dancer. She is just average so Lord knows why she was at RAD.....
I thought that. Bit awkward to watch bless her, the friend was actually really good for her age compared to darcey. I imagine Louise has paid for darcey to get more opportunities as she wouldn’t be getting them through her skills

Reactions: 17
Probably a simple enough explanation 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 3
She looks like she’s squatting to pee on the trampoline.. what is this face!

no one in their right mind would post this pic of themselves
D127E406-8903-40DC-A658-79F435875B27.png

I thought that. Bit awkward to watch bless her, the friend was actually really good for her age compared to darcey. I imagine Louise has paid for darcey to get more opportunities as she wouldn’t be getting them through her skills
I had a lot of friends in ballet growing up and yes her friend is more of a natural. She looks focused, is holding her arms and legs correctly, and has a lot of grace. Darcy looks unfocused and her movements are far less graceful.

Reactions: 7
Ugh it boils my blood when she talks over/ignores darcy. In the vlog she directs her to get into the bath to show off its size size then gets distracted and shows something else. I feel so sorry for darcy, she's treated like a performing monkey whenever she's on camera and then discarded

Reactions: 15
Which is weird cos I definitely get the vibe she prefers Darcy over Pearl

Reactions: 11
Which is weird cos I definitely get the vibe she prefers Darcy over Pearl
she 100% does because Darcy shares Louises hobbies. Pearl seems to be more adventurous. So it’s sad to see her treat Darcy that way. Imagine how she treats Pearl...

Reactions: 6
This was the first vlog I watched of Louise’s in ages, how long has she been using that new intro sequence? It feels very erm, corporate? to me, like an introduction to Loose Women or This Morning - probably why she did it considering how badly she wants to break into mainstream television.

I noticed during this vlog that Darcy was taking over a lot, I don’t think that’s a bad thing and am in no way slating the child but she seems to be searching for the camera now in a way she didn’t before (to me, anyway) - she’s not obnoxious or anything but I think it goes to show what living life in front of a camera leads to. I also noticed like @fkedoff said - Louise seemed to talk over Darcy or ignore her a bit and I wonder if the two of them are butting heads (don’t know how to word this, best way I can convey it) - in the sense of, Darcy wants to be on camera because it means she gets more of her mum’s attention but Louise doesn’t like that she’s ’in the way’ so pulls away.

Reactions: 17
This was the first vlog I watched of Louise’s in ages, how long has she been using that new intro sequence? It feels very erm, corporate? to me, like an introduction to Loose Women or This Morning - probably why she did it considering how badly she wants to break into mainstream television.

I noticed during this vlog that Darcy was taking over a lot, I don’t think that’s a bad thing and am in no way slating the child but she seems to be searching for the camera now in a way she didn’t before (to me, anyway) - she’s not obnoxious or anything but I think it goes to show what living life in front of a camera leads to. I also noticed like @fkedoff said - Louise seemed to talk over Darcy or ignore her a bit and I wonder if the two of them are butting heads (don’t know how to word this, best way I can convey it) - in the sense of, Darcy wants to be on camera because it means she gets more of her mum’s attention but Louise doesn’t like that she’s ’in the way’ so pulls away.
You have literally taken all the thoughts from my brain and written them down!!!

Reactions: 5

This exactly! It’s the corporate vibe that’s super weird

Reactions: 4
Louise loves being a mum when it’s something fun like a hotel stay or dance show or going out for dinner. But when it’s every day, normal life and the kids having a tantrum I can imagine her sat on the sofa feeling sorry for herself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.