Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this why is she buying all this stuff. My girls dance, (Alot) but most dance school s you wear graded uniform.... Relevant to the exam body you take.... And most dance schools I know even have their own hoodies/onesies etc with the school logo. So, she wouldn't be travelling to and from dance in anything else.

Any other dance mums who do the festival circuit around that area, will have to report on Louise's behaviour...... Do you think she will pull the adjudicator of she doesn't agree with the scoring 😂
I thought she might have been at Classes being held at the Royal Opera House or Royal school of Ballet judging the photos didn’t realise it was at Pineapple where leggings and a T-shirt were probably more than enough. Imagine taking all that extra luggage to take photos on outfits she’s not even wearing to class.

I’ve not danced in about 15 years but I thought the same regarding the graded uniform!

Reactions: 10
I thought she might have been at Classes being held at the Royal Opera House or Royal school of Ballet judging the photos didn’t realise it was at Pineapple where leggings and a T-shirt were probably more than enough. Imagine taking all that extra luggage to take photos on outfits she’s not even wearing to class.

I’ve not danced in about 15 years but I thought the same regarding the graded uniform!
By the look fo some of the pictures Darcy did only wear leggings and a T-shirt to her classes so all the fancy outfits she’s wearing in Louises pictures are literally just for pictures.

imagine teaching your child to buy clothes and dress up just for pictures to be put on Instagram..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
By the look fo some of the pictures Darcy did only wear leggings and a T-shirt to her classes so all the fancy outfits she’s wearing in Louises pictures are literally just for pictures.

imagine teaching your child to buy clothes and dress up just for pictures to be put on Instagram..
Its really not good is it. Im guessing Louises ex doesn't mind at all about all this either? His daughter being pushed into the limelight, her OWN insta, her face everywhere. Will Darcy feel uncomfortable telling Louise that she no longer wants to do dance some day because her mum is PUSHING it so hard?

Reactions: 6

She said it was ballet boost. They do stuff nationwide, she must have chosen London as its nearest..... Or because it was held at pineapple

Reactions: 4
If it’s not something she worries about yet don’t bring it up in a video you’re filming with her…
330F61F2-5AF9-458B-9869-80413AB2B4EF.png

Reactions: 10
She couldn’t just let this be a fun hobby for the kid.

Darcy is whipped up in her mum’s whirlwind of it all now, but she’s going to feel so much crippling pressure when she next has an exam or performance. Thanks to her mother, she’s got the eyes of thousands on her now. Can Louise just think about that for a second. Darcy hasn’t been dancing for years and is well versed in pressure and performance. She’s literally JUST learning. Fumbling baby steps. Imagine starting to learn a new skill from scratch with an audience of thousands watching you.

This whole thing is disgusting. The issues she’s gonna give that kid. Are you looking to make Darcy hate and resent dance, Louise? Because that’s where you’ll end up.

Absolute vanity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I must admit some of the photos of Darcy are absolutely beautiful. Louise is no photographer but I will admit the photos are very pretty. But there's no doubt in my mind Louise is filling a void with them. Like she feels she can't take her own posed beautiful polished photos of herself to out on her Instagram so she's using her kids instead.

Reactions: 12
Seriously what questions do people have? Is darcy able to do the splits? 😂😂😂 (I’m clearly not a dancer)
I was tempted to ask: Because you started late do you feel badly that everyone else is better than you? But then I was like nah Louise will definitely perceive that as hate

Reactions: 6
So she has her insta, one for the cats, one for her house, one for Darcy and I assume she probably has a private insta too. She must be constantly taking photos, always planning what she can take a photo of. She must never live in the moment and always have her phone in hand, even around the house!
She also has one for her podcast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Just so rediculous. And the way Louise insists it won’t impact her self image.
It’s shocking when she’s an ambassador for the nspcc

Reactions: 4
The timing is quite interesting. It’s festival season locally and her dance school have entries yet she’s not involved. (Her dance school is literally 5 minute walk from my house)

Reactions: 2
Whhat makes me laugh is imagining Louise on Dance Moms with Abby Lee Miller, she wouldn’t last two seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Louise Pentland #14 Bots, bags, dancing and ads. She's so desperate, it's getting sad.

Reactions: 18
Just how prestigious is the ballet boost summer camp thing Darcy has done ? Is it one of those things that’s not particularly prestigious and is just something that you can do if you have the £££ or is it something a vocational school would look for ?

From what I’ve read here Darcy started ballet later (not always an issue (Misty Copeland didn’t start till she was 13) and is “behind” for her age. A lot of these summer school camps/intensives are generally aimed at kids who are already slightly above their age average because they’re serious about dance. Would she even be at the same level as other kids in the class especially in London where kids probably have much better access to good training.
I guess what I’m getting at is was Darcy there simply on her talent or because Louise can afford and has just paid for her a place regardless

Reactions: 7
she was going to take the girls to see cinderella 😳 it’s not really a kid friendly show with the shirtless men and innuendos

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.