Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s honestly a bit insulting that L thinks it’s appropriate to do a ‘dance Q and A’ when her daughter has barely completed grade 1 at her local dance school. How on earth does she think she’s qualified to talk about anything to do with dancing?! It’s laughable at this point.
Having the money for intensives and unnecessary dance gear does not mean you’re more involved in the dance world than anyone else, or that you’re a ‘dance mom’.
It just means you have money.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you blame poor Pearl for giving no shits about her mother being back? All Louise does is complain about her, compare her to Darcy, and seemingly force Pearl to do activities she hates. Pearl probably had such a fun week with her dad doing all sorts of things she loves to do & didn’t have her mum telling her she’s not as good as her big sister.
I always wonder how she is with Pearl when there isn't a camera on. If she thinks it's OK to talk about Pearl the way she does publicly then I can imagine behind the scenes it's worse. She has the cheek to go on and on about how her dad treated her, calling her lazy etc when she is doing the same to her own toddler. Saying she is hard to mother, she is wild, out of control and doesn't give 2 shits. The only difference is her dad did it privately while Louise does it publicly.

It’s honestly a bit insulting that L thinks it’s appropriate to do a ‘dance Q and A’ when her daughter has barely completed grade 1 at her local dance school. How on earth does she think she’s qualified to talk about anything to do with dancing?! It’s laughable at this point.
Having the money for intensives and unnecessary dance gear does not mean you’re more involved in the dance world than anyone else, or that you’re a ‘dance mom’.
It just means you have money.
It reminds me of the mums on Toddlers and Tiaras. The amount of money the spend on outfits, props, coaches, hair, make up, spray tans, manicures, travelling, hotels and that is all before the actual cost to enter competitions. Just let them be kids!

Not prestigious at all. She's done the summer camp at pineapple and you can literally just book on their website! Next weeks 3 day intensive is £120 and has 12 spaces left
So basically anyone can sign up for it? She's acting like Darcy was handpicked to do this because she 'has something that can't be taught'. 🤭 I shouldn't laugh because there is a young child involved who is very open to being publicly criticised and mocked online because of the action of her mum. I just can't believe Louise has gone this far, she has always exploited her kids but I respected that she kept them away from the digital world. No unsupervised Internet access, no accounts for her like some of those family accounts do with their kids etc but now she says Darcy sneaks onto Instagram and reads comments like it's funny and cute. What if the kid decides to branch out from Instagram and Googles her mum and herself? Would it still be funny and cute then Louise?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don't think its fair to comment on Darcys form/how good of a dancer she is. Shes a 10 year old girl. She's grown up with a camera shoved in her face, she has no idea of the risks of setting up a dance Instagram

Absolutely we can criticise Louise for opening up her daughter to potentially very harsh criticism and god forbid what else by setting her up an instagram

Reactions: 14
Louise’s story was Pearl spraying the garden with water while it’s raining and then she sprays the glass door and Louise tells her not to…Louise the doors already wet love it’s pissing it down 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think its fair to comment on Darcys form/how good of a dancer she is. Shes a 10 year old girl. She's grown up with a camera shoved in her face, she has no idea of the risks of setting up a dance Instagram

Absolutely we can criticise Louise for opening up her daughter to potentially very harsh criticism and god forbid what else by setting her up an instagram
Absolutely right! We should not criticise Darcy at all, anyone who criticises her is part of the problem.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely right! We should not criticise Darcy at all, anyone who criticises her is part of the problem.
I actually think Darcy is such a beautiful young girl, real charming.

ive only recently started rewatching lousie- I do feel sorry for Pearl, it seems she gets way less attention? Maybe she is an absolute daddy’s girl

Reactions: 9
I think there’s a fine line though, because in NO way should anyone harshly criticise Darcy‘s dancing skills but at the same time it is louise who has opened up a public dance account and gone to all this effort to make a big thing out of it so you can understand if people are thinking ‘well, she’s making out she’s great… and she's not THAT great’ iyswim? It makes me feel uncomfy though, I feel like she should have just kept it as a private account to update family and perhaps make friends locally with other dance girls rather than it being pounced on as a cash grab

Reactions: 16
Darcy has been having ballet lessons since she was in nursery right? Since she was about 4? She's only just taken a real interest in it but she's been doing dance now for longer in her life than she hasn't been

I worry when parents get this wrapped up in a child's hobby. While yes, Darcy may be really into dance right now, she may change her interests in the next couple of years as she heads into puberty. She's now saddled with a public persona of a young dancer, and if she wants to switch to an instrument, a sport, or just hanging out with friends, she is now stuck having to give justifications to her mother and a viewing public.
Kids have intense interests that can change with age. Let them be kids and don't broadcast them as a function of their interests.

Reactions: 13
Darcy has been having ballet lessons since she was in nursery right? Since she was about 4? She's only just taken a real interest in it but she's been doing dance now for longer in her life than she hasn't been
True, but surely if she's been going six plus years she wouldn't have just sat her first exam? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4
Even if Darcy is a future ballet dancer, Louise milking her child's hobby is utterly despicable. She has none of her own so Darcy's charm and talents should earn the money for the family? The woman is shameless.

Let's say that Darcy truly has a gift. How is Louise making this public and making it her child's social media identity helping her? What if Darcy doesn't necessarily want to pursue this just because she's talented? What if she feels pressured into outdoing herself constantly because she's constantly told she's talented and people suddenly expect her to be the next Fonteyn because her 'brand' has been shaped into it by her own mother? Surely Louise can't be a stranger to the age old "gifted child" troubles in the future? How many of us were brilliant or talented at something only to grow up average or grow apart from that thing were were supposed to be gifted at? Can't a child be passionate about something that they aren't necessarily amazing at? Can't someone enjoy doing something without being good at it? Ballet world is brutal; if Darcy wants to pursue it as a career in the future, she'll need to know that her identity doesn't rely on it.

Louise needs a serious intervention and (excuse my expression but) she needs to stop whoring out her children's lives for cash. Do something of your own for once and leave your kids out of the public eye ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
True, but surely if she's been going six plus years she wouldn't have just sat her first exam? Just a thought.
I believe she was only taking it as an after school club at her school so there was no exams or anything it was just a hobby club. She’s only been doing it at a dance school for maybe a year at most I think which is why she’s just done her first exam.

Reactions: 3
Even if Darcy is a future ballet dancer, Louise milking her child's hobby is utterly despicable. She has none of her own so Darcy's charm and talents should earn the money for the family? The woman is shameless.

Let's say that Darcy truly has a gift. How is Louise making this public and making it her child's social media identity helping her? What if Darcy doesn't necessarily want to pursue this just because she's talented? What if she feels pressured into outdoing herself constantly because she's constantly told she's talented and people suddenly expect her to be the next Fonteyn because her 'brand' has been shaped into it by her own mother? Surely Louise can't be a stranger to the age old "gifted child" troubles in the future? How many of us were brilliant or talented at something only to grow up average or grow apart from that thing were were supposed to be gifted at? Can't a child be passionate about something that they aren't necessarily amazing at? Can't someone enjoy doing something without being good at it? Ballet world is brutal; if Darcy wants to pursue it as a career in the future, she'll need to know that her identity doesn't rely on it.

Louise needs a serious intervention and (excuse my expression but) she needs to stop whoring out her children's lives for cash. Do something of your own for once and leave your kids out of the public eye ffs.
Honestly, you sum it up with just “how is this helping her”

genuinely, HOW is this helping darcy? She doesn’t and won’t like ballet anymore for having a public Instagram about it, but because Louise engages in life through the lenses of a social media profile it seems she can only be a dance mum if she’s a dance mum online

It really isn’t beneficial for anyone other than louise

Reactions: 11
Honestly, you sum it up with just “how is this helping her”

genuinely, HOW is this helping darcy? She doesn’t and won’t like ballet anymore for having a public Instagram about it, but because Louise engages in life through the lenses of a social media profile it seems she can only be a dance mum if she’s a dance mum online

It really isn’t beneficial for anyone other than louise
Well there’s your answer - it’s beneficial for Louise, so who cares whose hurt in the process?! It’s so stupid. Poor Darcy.

Reactions: 2
I always wished I'd been able to do activities outside of school, I had friends who were brilliant swimmers, gymnasts, dancers and could play instruments but it was never something we could afford although I would beg my mum.
I was adamant that my daughter would take part in the activities I couldn't, because it can only improve your fitness, social skills and enjoyment surely? She hated EVERY class, we did dance for 5 month and she cried once on the way home asking to quit, I was mortified I'd pressured her. We moved onto something more laid back like a local gymnastics class, she hated it. Tried performing arts, karate, football and she wanted to stop them all within a couple of months. I didn't sign her up and force her to go, she suggested them all as things she wanted to try.
So I totally get Louise wanting to give her daughter things she feels she missed out on, but she needs to be careful. Mine is very outspoken and doesn't mind saying no to things she doesn't like, but even she would get upset incase she had disappointed anyone. Poor Darcy is already a people pleaser and now has thousands of people invested in her hobby.

Encouraging your child in a hobby she enjoys is one thing: making an Instagram account to capitalise off said child's hobby and dragging her to Covent Garden early in the morning to take photos benefits no one but Louise. It's frankly weird as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tagging them for yet another free trip 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she's been there free like at least 5 times !!!!!!!! My sister is a huge hp fan and been 3 times and she gets it for free 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20210801-123449_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-123706_Instagram.jpg

Good riddance! Love to write a letter to her PO Box. She's a dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So her daughter did a school holiday camp in a different city? She made it out like she’d been hand selected to dance in ✨London✨. I’m sure Darcy had a blast, but it’s a bit gross to see Louise capitalising on her new found identity of Dance Mum™️.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.