Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was going to take the girls to see cinderella šŸ˜³ itā€™s not really a kid friendly show with the shirtless men and innuendos
To be fair, the lady who had the cheek to interview winners of the Olivier awards two years ago wouldn't have a clue about this Cinderella. She knows as much about musical theatre as her fave chum Carrie Hope Fletcher (who only knows the shows she's been in tbh). If you want a laugh check Louise out on those interviews, they are hilarious and the fear in her eyes is beyond great!!

To be fair, the lady who had the cheek to interview winners of the Olivier awards two years ago wouldn't have a clue about this Cinderella. She knows as much about musical theatre as her fave chum Carrie Hope Fletcher (who only knows the shows she's been in tbh). If you want a laugh check Louise out on those interviews, they are hilarious and the fear in her eyes is beyond great!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tagging them for yet another free trip šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she's been there free like at least 5 times !!!!!!!! My sister is a huge hp fan and been 3 times and she gets it for free šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

View attachment 690930

View attachment 690935

Good riddance! Love to write a letter to her PO Box. She's a dope.
It's always baffling to me how influencers get free trips etc just like that. I was huge HP fan in my early teens, but couldn't even dream of just visiting the UK, as we lived in a different country in Europe. Now as an adult I still don't have money for it, and Ive been working since I was 15. They just get it for free while they also have the money to pay for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't understand this post? How are they like ships in the night?
If Darcy is at Louises then surely Pearl is there too? Which is no different to normal so why is she making out the summer holidays are different somehow?
I would understand the statement if her and Liam were split up and she had to balance 2 different custody arrangements

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't understand this post? How are they like ships in the night?
If Darcy is at Louises then surely Pearl is there too? Which is no different to normal so why is she making out the summer holidays are different somehow?
I would understand the statement if her and Liam were split up and she had to balance 2 different custody arrangements
She also said theyā€™re not going to see each other much for 3 weeks. But if itā€™s week on week off then it should only be one week between them seeing each other. Unless Darcy has yet another week club that sheā€™s going to in two weeks time

Her stories about name tags are absurd. Name tags in my school shirt are the last thing I remember my mum doing for me as an act of love. I remember having a cardigan my grannie knitted for me and I cried when I wore the elbows through.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her stories about name tags are absurd. Name tags in my school shirt are the last thing I remember my mum doing for me as an act of love. I remember having a cardigan my grannie knitted for me and I cried when I wore the elbows through.
I also thought it was phrased weird. ā€˜Itā€™s a currency of loveā€™. Firstly who talks like that, secondly I donā€™t think your 3 year old cares if her school uniform has her name in it or notā€¦

Reactions: 6
Louise often talks about how awful it was to have her father put so much pressure on her as a kid academically. Does she not realize that she might be doing the same to Darcy but with dance? Kids want to please their parents by nature. What happens if Darcy begins to struggle in dance and it's no longer good for her mental health to be in ballet because it's too much pressure? Will she be able to be honest with Louise about it? I can already imagine a future vlog where Louise has a cry in the car about Darcy missing a performance or getting passed over for a role in some local ballet production.

Reactions: 23
16711E5E-41A2-4FBA-BA14-C479EA28D41F.png
Check out the insta stories, I would bet money on her drunk posting this nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Louise not talk to zoe and Alfie anymore
They both mentioned that theyā€™re still friendly & Iā€™m sure they said theyā€™d facetimed during the pandemic. Also Iā€™m pretty sure Louise hinted at Zoeā€™s pregnancy before it was announced as she said she had a friend who hadnā€™t announced it yet. Then only like less than a week later Zoe did. Which suggests theyā€™re still friendly enough that Zoe told her she was pregnant..

Reactions: 1
They both mentioned that theyā€™re still friendly & Iā€™m sure they said theyā€™d facetimed during the pandemic. Also Iā€™m pretty sure Louise hinted at Zoeā€™s pregnancy before it was announced as she said she had a friend who hadnā€™t announced it yet. Then only like less than a week later Zoe did. Which suggests theyā€™re still friendly enough that Zoe told her she was pregnant..
People think that's because she was following Zoe's private Insta at the time, where there was one new post made which is assumed to have been announcing the pregnancy to close friends and family.
Shortly after the reveal, following Louise's hints, Louise was suddenly no longer following that private account. So many think Zoe revoked her access šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ohā€¦. And there we have it people. The reason why darcy has an account now ā€¦ because another ā€œDance mumā€ (again just makes me think of the abbey lee dance show) has one set up for there kid. And looking at that insta, itā€™s stunning photos of the little girl, HOWEVER, alot more career focused and you can tell more experienced. Again Darcy is a lovely girl and itā€™s great she has passion for danceā€¦ so not hate towards her At all !

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
I donā€™t know why it bothers me, but I find it weird that she makes a point to reuse Darcyā€™s old school shirts for Pearl. I am absolutely all for reducing consumption and reusing where possible - but Louise definitely isnā€™t, she buys so much tat all the time. And just look at the ballet outfits sheā€™s wasting money on just for Instagram photos. But then when it comes to Pearlā€™s school clothes, she gets Darcyā€™s old stuff that still has ā€œDarcyā€ written on it in sharpie?

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t know why it bothers me, but I find it weird that she makes a point to reuse Darcyā€™s old school shirts for Pearl. I am absolutely all for reducing consumption and reusing where possible - but Louise definitely isnā€™t, she buys so much tat all the time. And just look at the ballet outfits sheā€™s wasting money on just for Instagram photos. But then when it comes to Pearlā€™s school clothes, she gets Darcyā€™s old stuff that still has ā€œDarcyā€ written on it in sharpie?
Also those sticker name tagsā€¦. Look like they will come off after one wear!

Yeah I agree. Perhaps she isn't actually going to be wearing them and is only pretending to re-use them to remain relatable. I'm surprised too, especially with how often kids wear school uniforms the white colour goes grey quite quickly.

Reactions: 5
The tops also seem way too big for Pearl, one of the labels said age 6 - 7.. I doubt Pearl is wearing that size already!

Also those sticker name tagsā€¦. Look like they will come off after one wear!
i use sticker name tags because I am lazy and they do actually last well. I only get them with surname though so if theyā€™re still on by the time the hand me down time comes around thereā€™s no first name to worry about and if it gets lost itā€™ll get back to one of the kids! (Our name isnā€™t a common one like Smith or anything) Jeez Iā€™m lazier than Louise šŸ˜•šŸ¤£

I've got a suggestion for a new thread title: Abby Lou Pentland - #DanceMum Supreme

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohā€¦. And there we have it people. The reason why darcy has an account now ā€¦ because another ā€œDance mumā€ (again just makes me think of the abbey lee dance show) has one set up for there kid. And looking at that insta, itā€™s stunning photos of the little girl, HOWEVER, alot more career focused and you can tell more experienced. Again Darcy is a lovely girl and itā€™s great she has passion for danceā€¦ so not hate towards her At all !
The old well THEY'RE doing it excuse. Doesn't make it right, Louise. And there's no excusing that she should know better.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.