Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder why Matt and Devon don't have their own children....
I would never want to speculate that. You never know someone’s reasons why they haven’t got children. There could be a myriad of reasons why, none of which are really our business

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Matt is gay 😂 think he’s too good for Louise though
Matt is very clearly not gay, being in a relationship with a woman. It's not our place to speculate on it anyway, however he identifies is his business alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I had to say something, I haven’t been blocked but I also haven’t had a response. I doubt I’ll get either of those as it would be an acknowledgement. I don’t know how she doesn’t see it. Or does she see it, and she just doesn’t care, because it’s a reflection of her true colours? She is disgusting me with all of this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
that’s what annoyed me as well. It’s just another way to diversify her ‘branding’ and it makes me very uncomfortable.

Sorry to double post but while I’m here. She isn’t your descendent though, Devon. You’re not her mother. Her attitude to Darcy will forever creep me out. Yes you are her family but you’re not a blood relation.
View attachment 675546
Right!? And I mean, it’s not amusing at all Devon - you just want to show off something very tenuous to pretend your bond with Darcy is more significant than anyone else’s. It’s pretty lame.

Mind you, speaking of Darcy’s mother, what the hell is up with that IG account? Already got the gifted highlight all set up. Exploitative witch. There is literally nothing about those poor girls she won’t pimp out for money and free stuff. Really feel for them.

I had to say something, I haven’t been blocked but I also haven’t had a response. I doubt I’ll get either of those as it would be an acknowledgement. I don’t know how she doesn’t see it. Or does she see it, and she just doesn’t care, because it’s a reflection of her true colours? She is disgusting me with all of this.
Well done for reaching out to her, and detailing everything so well! Although nothing seems to stop the Pentland gold rush, I hope she sees this and for at least a moment, feels some guilt for what she’s doing.

Reactions: 10
Right!? And I mean, it’s not amusing at all Devon - you just want to show off something very tenuous to pretend your bond with Darcy is more significant than anyone else’s. It’s pretty lame.

Mind you, speaking of Darcy’s mother, what the hell is up with that IG account? Already got the gifted highlight all set up. Exploitative witch. There is literally nothing about those poor girls she won’t pimp out for money and free stuff. Really feel for them.

Well done for reaching out to her, and detailing everything so well! Although nothing seems to stop the Pentland gold rush, I hope she sees this and for at least a moment, feels some guilt for what she’s doing.
Yeah I’m wondering if the Saccone Joly kids have individual instas, if not she’s ahead of them and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m wondering if the Saccone Joly kids have individual instas, if not she’s ahead of them and that’s saying something!
As far as I’m aware their kids don’t have their own instagrams but I know that Jonathan exploits the kids even more than Louise does on his own Instagram and especially on tik tok. He kept putting videos of Emilia in a sports bra up… so at least Louises kids are clothed in the images!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I always thought Darcy seemed sweet but I have a feeling she's going to turn into one of those over exaggerating, obnoxious stage school kids thanks to Louise being pushy.

Reactions: 13
I was quite shocked to see she's created an
instagram for Darcy's dancing. Someone already mentioned her promising to show less Darcy on her vlogs and now it's turning into the opposite.

I wish Darcy would get more privacy and if she wants to have an insta account for her dancing it should be private and only for her friends and family to follow. I feel sorry for Darcy as she doesn't seem to have anyone in her life who would put a stop for all this publicity.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but she has taken down the gifted highlight
Hahahah I’ll take credit for calling it out on here 💁🏻‍♀️such weird behaviour lol

Louise- you clearly read here, or Devon does and you’ve been called out. Either way, rethink the WHOLE account, and stop being so fame And money hungry that you use your children like this

Reactions: 19
There’s plenty of things to complain about. Her weight and how is repulses you Should not be one of them. This is exactly the kind of thing that gives forums such as this a bad name.
She is overweight. It’s not her weight that repulses me, it’s her whole personality. I can say what I want and your opinion means nothing to me.

Reactions: 2
She is overweight. It’s not her weight that repulses me, it’s her whole personality. I can say what I want and your opinion means nothing to me.
Whatever her size is nothing to do with anyone quite frankly. Your original post said “she is overweight and repulses me”, you can be repulsed by her personality, feel free but her weight is not her personality so just leave it out 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Matt and Devon both follow Darcy’s dance account, clearly they’re all behind her. That’s good, just mad it had to be set up as a public account.

Reactions: 5
I sent her a similar long message before about when she kept referring to herself as a single mother, and I respectfully explained that as she still co-parented she was not a single mother, she was just a single woman who happens to be a mother, and it's insulting to talk about it when there's actual single mothers where the father isn't involved and they parent the children 100% of the time.

A similar thing happened, where I wasn't blocked but she also didn't reply.

Reactions: 7
Old Louise posted a YouTube video several years ago sitting on her staircase in tears at how she didn't want Darcys life to be in the public domain because of any unwanted attention it may cause! Fast forward to an Instagram account showing said daughter in dance poses after completing GRADE 1 ballet omg! I've known a girl from my town who has gone on to dance in the Royal Ballet who certainly doesn't self promote to this extent! That little girl is used as a bargaining tool for every advertisement going, what ten year old gets dressed identically to a three year old and plays with a unicorn? #childrensprivacymatters

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Old Louise posted a YouTube video several years ago sitting on her staircase in tears at how she didn't want Darcys life to be in the public domain because of any unwanted attention it may cause! Fast forward to an Instagram account showing said daughter in dance poses after completing GRADE 1 ballet omg! I've known a girl from my town who has gone on to dance in the Royal Ballet who certainly doesn't self promote to this extent! That little girl is used as a bargaining tool for every advertisement going, what ten year old gets dressed identically to a three year old and plays with a unicorn? #childrensprivacymatters
Agreed, Darcy deserves a private life, and she shouldn't be working for her mum's business at 10. Because that's what she's doing when she's posing for photos & videos. Sadly I don't know how anyone can say this to these social media celebs so that they would understand and not just get offended.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.