Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that writing on the wall supposed to say “splash”? Surely not spash?
She got it like this intentionally because Darcy used to call baths a spish spash (I think) - she has an oyster/Pearl print for Pearl. I think knowing the back story it’s cute, but, it does look weird to an un knowing eye lol

Reactions: 20
Yeah it’s spish spash. I think it’s cute but yeah, out of context you’d be like whaaaat?

She got it like this intentionally because Darcy used to call baths a spish spash (I think) - she has an oyster/Pearl print for Pearl. I think knowing the back story it’s cute, but, it does look weird to an un knowing eye lol
Yeah it just looks like she can’t spell.

Reactions: 5
She posted an insta 23 hours ago with a comments box asking if anyone had questions about the bags because she was with the owners of the bag company, and then… didn’t answer anything? Did she not get asked any? 🤣

She posted an insta 23 hours ago with a comments box asking if anyone had questions about the bags because she was with the owners of the bag company, and then… didn’t answer anything? Did she not get asked any? 🤣
Or the owners didn’t wanna answer the boring as hell questions she would pick…

She’s looking very Vanessa Feltz in her latest story with the ad with the kids (not hers)

Reactions: 3
It's nice that some of the proceeds are going to the NSPCC, but funnily enough I was just thinking about safeguarding implications a few moments before she mentioned it in the video... it's really not a good idea to have a child's name printed on something they are wearing in public.
This is a good point. Why have the NSPCC not raised concerns here? Why doesn't Louise as an ambassador know this? Why hasn't Liam stepped in given his job? Even someone at the brand surely knows this. It's been a safeguarding precaution for ages. But then you have all these vloggers kids who thousands of people know their names and so many other personal details who could very easily be convinced that someone knows them/ their parent.

If the NSPCC want to work with Youtubers they should start with giving them some harsh lessons rather than glamourising them and making them ambassadors no matter what they faced in their own childhoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's on about dance again... I really think WHY wait until Darcy is 10 to start oversharing and exposing her online with all this ballet stuff. That poor girl! Most or all teenagers go through an awkward phase and imagine if there were hours of footage online put up by someone that was supposed to protect you, crazy!!! Also, not to be petty but Louise you literally are not 'new to the dance world', she has been dancing for years according to you. How we know? Because you regurgitate the same dry content constantly, including pictures of your children from years ago so we all know😂😂

Reactions: 7
Surely the dance school Darcy goes to will know where to get a good tutu. But then it wouldn't be gifted so of course she needs people to dm her with recommendations *cough* freebie *cough*

Reactions: 11
That was the most blatant beg I've ever seen. Let's tag the company I actually already want (but I'll just pretend I'm looking for recommedations) and even spell out the size (age 10) and how I want it. Oh and a quick look tells me they cost like 200 quid so shes like yeaaaahhh just send me a freebie thanks 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't know if I am getting sick or what is going on with me but looking at Louise's bag range again I kind of like them? I can't bring myself to buy one though I don't think, but I won't rule out that I'll buy from the brand, just maybe not Louise's range

But I can see the appeal now

On another note I am yet again shocked by Louise doing another 'declutter' and just casually finding 3 full deodorants and a full cleanser she didn't know she had? Like I won't lie and say that's never happened to me that I've forgotten I had something in one of my drawers but she just has such excess amount of stuff everywhere in her house

Reactions: 1
On another note I am yet again shocked by Louise doing another 'declutter' and just casually finding 3 full deodorants and a full cleanser she didn't know she had? Like I won't lie and say that's never happened to me that I've forgotten I had something in one of my drawers but she just has such excess amount of stuff everywhere in her house
I find majority of influencers appear to just have tit on tit on tit, who need 90 face cleansers but still they happily take every product and freebie offered to them

Reactions: 4
She made multiple stories talking g about not caring that much about the football then the minute the royal family posts about it suddenly she’s more into it? Why would the royal family caring about something make you care about it?
B7193E9A-E606-4465-AA73-57494633568F.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I like the main bags but the little ones with darcy written on it and Pearl? No thanks. You’re not Coco Chanel Louise

Reactions: 3
I like the main bags but the little ones with darcy written on it and Pearl? No thanks. You’re not Coco Chanel Louise
It’s just an example of personalising the bags with your own name, is it not? Or do you mean you don’t like the style of those particular bags?

As an aside I think they’re all pretty grim.

She made multiple stories talking g about not caring that much about the football then the minute the royal family posts about it suddenly she’s more into it? Why would the royal family caring about something make you care about it? View attachment 657686
I think she’s just joking because she’s a crush on William. That’s how I read it anyway.

that and she has her nose so far up BRF arses she probably knows what they all had for breakfast.

Think it’s a bit hypocritical of her to share all those stories about boys clothing being comfier than girls. She clearly dresses her girls in very stereotypical girls clothing and I’m sure there are comfier alternatives.

this isn’t a dig at how she dresses the girls, I think they always look lovely but the message of the posts seems a bit at odds with her usual attitude

Reactions: 20
Think it’s a bit hypocritical of her to share all those stories about boys clothing being comfier than girls. She clearly dresses her girls in very stereotypical girls clothing and I’m sure there are comfier alternatives.

this isn’t a dig at how she dresses the girls, I think they always look lovely but the message of the posts seems a bit at odds with her usual attitude
And in this day and age I don’t think many people care what the label of little kids clothes say on them. There’s no reason why she couldn’t buy little boys clothes if she felt that way. No one would question if Pearl and Darcy where boys just because they weren’t wearing pink…

Reactions: 4
I actually really quite like the heart bags and would consider buying one if they were cheaper, but for a bag thats very impractical and that I'd only wear to accessorise specific outfits they're so not worth it. Also I'm a big girl and the length of the strap is ridiculous. I think on me it would look like when influencers where bumbags round their shoulder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She pissed me off with her is Instagram story about how it’s not fair that everything isn’t normal for “the children” again when fans can attend football matches. She had an opportunity to make an actual point there but limiting it to things relating only to Darcy and Pearl was just stupid. No one gives a duck if Liam hasn’t been inside Pearl’s nursery since she started - why would he be anyway, except maybe to pick her up? There are much more important things in the world and more important things that people are missing out on than your children’s bloody dance shows. She’s just been infuriating me lately.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.