Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dance stuff feels a bit like when she was going on about her Fitbit (fittybitty šŸ¤®) all the time and then just stopped mentioning it. So maybe the dance stuff will just Stop
Omg I'd blocked that out, the phase where every single day she'd post a photo with the word 'fittybitty' in - thank god that stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210706_190931.jpg

Ngl this is the Louise I want to see more of. She looks more mature if I can say that compared to the frilly dresses and flower crowns.

Yes I know I need to charge my phone, just can't be bothered to move just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just coming here to say the photo of her in the white suit - she looks beautiful and I think really fits the ā€˜mum lifeā€™ vibe sheā€™s going for much better there. It really suits her. I wish she didnā€™t wear so much shocking pink, I know itā€™s her ā€˜thingā€™ but every time she does a photo shoot wearing hot pink either in lipstick or clothing they seem to overcompensate and make her face look orange (presumably because the pink is so bright it makes her natural complexion look pale and washed out?)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agreed, she looks lovely in the suit and that matching set she wore to dinner in Liverpool recently was lovely too.

Reactions: 6
20210706_204602.jpg

Only seeing this now.. so louise if she was a size 10 and didn't have bright blonde hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now the cat is out the bag re the handbag collection, I'm honestly surprised that big shoot with the white suit etc was all for advertising her bloody bags.

I thought it was going to be for a magazine or something.

Reactions: 5
Now the cat is out the bag re the handbag collection, I'm honestly surprised that big shoot with the white suit etc was all for advertising her bloody bags.

I thought it was going to be for a magazine or something.
I think she got the suit during that big shoot but none of the handbag promo images have that warehousy or plain white background featured in the video. I guess they let her keep it and she used it for a later photo shoot we didn't see behind the scenes of.

Her launch party was cancelled so she's asking viewers to share the products and "help her out any way that we can" since there will be less marketing?? That was such an awkward statement - no one watching this video would have been invited to that party anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking at these bags the strap seems super short, and when youā€™re plus size cross body bags sit even higher on you the bigger you are usually. It would have been nice if a bit of thought went into them and made it so the strap could be longer since Louise herself is plus size and I imagine some of her audience are as well.

If your going to make a custom range, then put the additional effort in! She could have made it adjustable so it had the option to fit everyone. I wouldnā€™t buy this specifically as someone whoā€™s fat & 5ā€™11 that bag is going to sit under my armpit more than at my waist or hip.

BE16BB08-69B2-4BA3-B656-5209865C534B.png

4CF2CB39-55AB-4BC5-B8A3-53933E951173.png

Reactions: 10
These are so cheap looking, aimed at under 14's (no disrespect to that age group!) I am in my fifties and wouldn't be seen dead carrying this bag, the circle one is ok, the heart is awful. I also think LP acts and dresses so much older than someone in their mid thirties, I see her as someone my age and that carries on into the 'too much hair, too much makeup, too much everything' mode that she favours at the moment. I would love to see her go the 'less is more' route and go for a much more natural look with the addition of less big floral dresses and more trouser suit vibe. I remember her talking in a Chatter vlog before Pearl was born about protecting Darcy's privacy, I guess that is out the window now with numerous insta posts of the child dancing around in a leotard and tutu! Wish YouTube would get a move on and protect YouTuber children from their own parents' stupidity.

Reactions: 17
Just coming here to say the photo of her in the white suit - she looks beautiful and I think really fits the ā€˜mum lifeā€™ vibe sheā€™s going for much better there. It really suits her. I wish she didnā€™t wear so much shocking pink, I know itā€™s her ā€˜thingā€™ but every time she does a photo shoot wearing hot pink either in lipstick or clothing they seem to overcompensate and make her face look orange (presumably because the pink is so bright it makes her natural complexion look pale and washed out?)
All I can say is sheā€™s a big girl but she makes the effort
now if she could pass some tips on to the complete scruffy minging horror that is brummymummy that would be šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 1
Is that writing on the wall supposed to say ā€œsplashā€? Surely not spash?
I asked this a while back. Apparently itā€™s because either Darcy or Pearl used to say ā€œspish spashā€ when she was smaller (canā€™t remember which girl)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.