Louise Pentland #13 Soft office slob, cake in her gob, we MUST respect her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise also had a falling out with the rabid/crazy Emma (BrummyMummyof2). Can't really blame her for that one, the woman is a mess.

I think she's still friends with Katie Ellison and Esther, Esther just simply doesn't have social media so Louise can't tag her in everything. The lady she went to soft play with is Elena Lucie, I think they're still friendly. It seems like her only really 'old' friend is Marie. And maybe that friendship has lasted so long because they're long distance friends. Who knows!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise also had a falling out with the rabid/crazy Emma (BrummyMummyof2). Can't really blame her for that one, the woman is a mess.

I think she's still friends with Katie Ellison and Esther, Esther just simply doesn't have social media so Louise can't tag her in everything. The lady she went to soft play with is Elena Lucie, I think they're still friendly. It seems like her only really 'old' friend is Marie. And maybe that friendship has lasted so long because they're long distance friends. Who knows!😅

First time posting here... but joined looking for what happened between Louise and brummy mummy? Do you know details?!

Reactions: 2
First time posting here... but joined looking for what happened between Louise and brummy mummy? Do you know details?!
I don't know exactly what happened because it was never addressed (as usual with Louise) but Emma was a crazy Louise fan, dragged her kids and husband to Louise's 'comedy tour' and even bought a meet and greet ticket beforehand, saying she felt old and everyone else were teenagers. She was literally wetting herself during that vlog video. Emma interviewed her a little bit later, then suddenly they were friends. Emma was always very overbearing and clingy to Louise when they were each others videos. I think Louise loved having someone around who worshipped her but maybe it became too much and she cut Emma off. Brummy acts like an erratic teenager, I wouldn't want to be friends with a woman older than me acting like that in public all the time either.

• Wow
I don't know exactly what happened because it was never addressed (as usual with Louise) but Emma was a crazy Louise fan, dragged her kids and husband to Louise's 'comedy tour' and even bought a meet and greet ticket beforehand, saying she felt old and everyone else were teenagers. She was literally wetting herself during that vlog video. Emma interviewed her a little bit later, then suddenly they were friends. Emma was always very overbearing and clingy to Louise when they were each others videos. I think Louise loved having someone around who worshipped her but maybe it became too much and she cut Emma off. Brummy acts like an erratic teenager, I wouldn't want to be friends with a woman older than me acting like that in public all the time either.
Brummy got binned off because she was in Lous videos a lot at the time and the comments section would be full of people saying how annoying she was... she disappeared and then a few months later Louise was talking about wanting to care less about what people thought/being insta-worthy and mentioned she'd decorated her house according to how other people thought and stopped including certain people in vlogs cos people didnt like them

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I accidentally watched one of Katie Ellison’s reels and she said installing Astroturf / fake grass in her garden was one of the best decisions she’s made. I just can’t get past how unbelievably stupid it is, and how hot and horrid her house will be in summer because grass absorbs heat and all the skinned knees her kids will have. Bit off topic but I just wanted to air it somewhere.
And I agree it seems Louise has a hard time keeping friends. I still can’t get over her getting Esther to cook a Christmas Dinner for her Lidl brand deal. I hope Esther was compensated!

Reactions: 5
I feel like Louise wiki. Claire works with Matt, they were couple friends, who to their credit remained friends with both after the split.
Was Claire the one married to Louise’s “Fusband” the fake husband?

Reactions: 1
Lord give me strength. Latest stories about her degree. It’s PSYCHOLOGY not “physchology” Louise. Remind me what uni gave her this degree when she can’t even spell it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The picture of Pearl's room on her home account makes me sad.
It's cute and Pearl looks happy but why does Louise need it to be 'Pinterest dreams'?
She's 3. Shove some Paw Patrol stickers on the wall or something.
It's so weird to push an aesthetic (that's purely for Instagram) on a toddler.

I'm rooting for a tomboy or goth 'phase'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The picture of Pearl's room on her home account makes me sad.
It's cute and Pearl looks happy but why does Louise need it to be 'Pinterest dreams'?
She's 3. Shove some Paw Patrol stickers on the wall or something.
It's so weird to push an aesthetic (that's purely for Instagram) on a toddler.

I'm rooting for a tomboy or goth 'phase'.
Totally agree with you. The room looks a lot older than Pearl, she's 3! It should be filled with toys and all sorts not ivy around the bed.

I'm begging for a goth/emo/tomboy phase can you imagine lousie trying to comprehend it? 😂

Reactions: 14
I've never met anyone who constantly makes changes to their house as much as Louise does - repainting rooms, moving furniture around, moving children between bedrooms, she seems to be in a constant cycle of decluttering/reorganising/tidying just for it all to look a total mess again 5 minutes later. Not sure if Louise realises that you have to keep on top of putting clothes/toys away if you want to keep the house even semi tidy.

As for Pearls/Darcy's room makeovers - just let them be kids! Let them make messes in their rooms, they can learn to tidy it away too if you can't be bothered to do it yourself Louise! I feel like Louise is a micro managing/helicopter mum so I also can't wait for the teen rebellion - she's gonna lose her mind once the girls cant be made to dress matchy matchy anymore.

Reactions: 14
Liverpool college mates - is that how she knows Claire 🧐
Still mates with Katie Ellison anyway

Fallouts:

Zoe
Jack
Hazel
Maddie
Esther ?
The woman she used to go to soft play with 🤔 ? But that could be because of covid.

I miss Louise's friendships with Jack and Hazel. They kept her a bit more grounded and down to earth. She was less 50's "insta mum"-my when with them. I wonder what happened..

I miss Louise's friendships with Jack and Hazel. They kept her a bit more grounded and down to earth. She was less 50's "insta mum"-my when with them. I wonder what happened..
Hazel is a c**t but Louise was likeable then yeah. Loved her vlogs with Jack and Darcy

Reactions: 5
Louise probably got jealous when Jack got with Hazel, always thought Louise fancied Jack.

She wasn't the only one who fancied Jack Howard back in the day. 😆

• Haha
59D397A8-117C-4358-B33B-7CC9C8B04DD4.png

1. the day I kill a patient due to pure exhaustion caused by relentless 24 hours shifts and a pandemic.

2. Rise in numbers of said pandemic due to People being careless over the bank holiday weekend

but that isn’t light and fluffy enough for Louise so I won’t comment

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t Melanie Murphy infatuated with him too? I have a really vague memory of that!
OT but yes, Melanie made sock puppets "shipping" herself and Jack. 🤢 Jack was a popular guy amongst the YouTube ladies.

View attachment 600024

1. the day I kill a patient due to pure exhaustion caused by relentless 24 hours shifts and a pandemic.

2. Rise in numbers of said pandemic due to People being careless over the bank holiday weekend

but that isn’t light and fluffy enough for Louise so I won’t comment
Louise's would be running out of malteasers and having to get out of the soft office. Or Darcy saying no to being a prop for her ads.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.