Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Louise goes to get on the trampoline too and Liam asks what's the max amount of weight...

Louise is so obsessed with everything looking so bloody perfect all the time - even when she got Pearl's climbing frame, she made sure it was some tiny thing that could just be packed away in one corner. She needs to relax.

Also, why is Louise acting like she invented the term 'blended family'? It's been commonly used for years now.

Reactions: 15
I think the rules are silly for someone Pearls age. Take out the milk bottles everyday, make her bed and no whinging seem ridiculous for someone so young. I think she should be encouraged to tidy up after herself and attempt to brush her teeth but the others. I wouldn't trust someone so young with a glass bottle.

I wish Louise would get over her catchphrases and the over explanation about why she got a trampoline was so unnecessary also she said that they hardly spent any time in her old garden but I remember her neighbours sorting it out for her and she was always out in her hammock in the garden.

Reactions: 21
When I was younger I had an abusive stepmum. I had a set of rules and they were posted in the kitchen for everyone to see, it was so humiliating. Admittedly I was older than a toddler.

I can’t believe she would post it online it’s bleeping weird. Why not just have a chores list or daily to dos if she wants her to learn to help? No whinging is just gross. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Side note - I can’t stand Louise but her new bathroom (en suite?)...call me basic but omg I love it 😍🤣 I think it looks stunning! 🙈 didn’t think she would go for something classic, thought she would go for a fkn tacky pink and glitter bathroom lmao

Reactions: 3
I think having a list for Pearl is fine, instils responsibility, blah blah blah, but I don’t think they’re very realistic goals for a child really. I mean, what does ‘brush your teeth WELL’ mean? What does that mean to a toddler realistically? How is Pearl going to know what ‘well’ is? 😅 surely a better rule would be ‘brush your teeth’ full stop, even if it means Louise has to step in and help her brush them a bit better? At three I’m guessing ‘brushing your teeth’ would be chewing on the brush and maybe swishing it around the front teeth for a few seconds? 😅

And as for the no whinging rule, well I’m not surprised, Louise has never been able to cope with tantrumming kids. She comes across as a bit ‘children should be seen but not heard’ in that respect. I still think it’s a weird rule for a three year old. Whinging is unpleasant but how else is Pearl supposed to learn to manage her emotions? Would she really, at three, be able to stop herself from whinging or think ‘omg I can’t whinge today it’s on my to do list’ - no. Hell, Louise barely manages her own emotions and she’s 35. 😆

Reactions: 22
The no whinging seems minor at first glance but it’s horrible when you think about it properly. It basically means don’t have any emotions that I don’t like. Don’t be sad. Don’t be hungry. Don’t be bored. Don’t be uncomfortable. Don’t feel anything that means I have to do anything for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The no whinging seems minor at first glance but it’s horrible when you think about it properly. It basically means don’t have any emotions that I don’t like. Don’t be sad. Don’t be hungry. Don’t be bored. Don’t be uncomfortable. Don’t feel anything that means I have to do anything for you.
Exactly this. She does not enjoy being a mother at all.

Reactions: 14
Also- Pearl is 3 now right? Why is she still having bottles. I get it can be a comfort thing for kids but she can’t have them forever surely

Reactions: 12
Exactly how else is a toddler supposed to convey their needs and emotions? I get that as a parent you're supposed to educate them to convey these things and manage emotions without whinging and using words instead but is Louise teaching Pearl that? I doubt it. She just wants her to keep quiet in a corner and not bother her. It's just such a weird thing to put on a to do list as well at the end of a list of manageable, affirmative tasks and then just this negative, blanket statement 'no whingeing.' How is a three year old supposed to police their behaviour like that over a whole day??

Also, the way she sarcastically said in the vlog 'This will be fun. A lot of parenting and sharing and learning to be had.' Can you actually be any more explicit about how much you hate PARENTING! Heaven forbid you might have to involve yourself in your children's development.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here - Louise just reposted a go fund me for a child diagnosed with Leukemia who needs emergency treatment. After going through the top donations I couldn’t see Louise’s name anywhere among those donated. You can see others like the Love Island stars and even Hinchcliffe but no Louise....interesting to spend what was it 3?5?K on Christmas decorations but with all that money not to a go fund me she herself reposted👀👀👀👀

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Louise isn't even capable of getting through a day without whinging how is her 3 year old daughter meant to

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also my dentist tells me children need supervision and help brushing their teeth until they are seven. Three is too young to be giving her the responsibility of brushing her teeth!

Reactions: 13
Its so dangerous having multiple people on trampolines 🙃🙃 let alone a what 22 stone women on it with them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m sure the guy installing it says 100kg Liam and Louise are at least 200kg I bet he was thinking he will be back with a new one in a few weeks !!!
I like Louise sometimes but she annoys me with presents birthdays etc she has a massive income and always uses presents that are free / discounted for the girls

😂😂😂 what a burn from Liam. I would have never heard that of you hadn’t pointed it out
Its so dangerous having multiple people on trampolines 🙃🙃 let alone a what 22 stone women on it with them
I’m sure the guy installing it says 100kg Liam and Louise are at least 200kg I bet he was thinking he will be back with a new one in a few weeks !!!
I like Louise sometimes but she annoys me with presents birthdays etc she has a massive income and always uses presents that are free / discounted for the girls
Well she doesn't look 200 but 140kg is 22 stone and no way is she below 22 or 21 stone ! Its not even the weight, its so dangerous having multiple people bouncing. I know right ? My trampoline was 300 euro for 16 foot and hers was 1500 pound ? Wtf like 😂

Its so dangerous having multiple people on trampolines 🙃🙃 let alone a what 22 stone women on it with them

Well she doesn't look 200 but 140kg is 22 stone and no way is she below 22 or 21 stone ! Its not even the weight, its so dangerous having multiple people bouncing. I know right ? My trampoline was 300 euro for 16 foot and hers was 1500 pound ? Wtf like 😂
Sorry I meant Liam and Louise combined 🙈

Reactions: 2
watching her new vlog, a few things;
1- can’t get over her moaning about how a trampoline would ruin her garden aesthetic... her empty garden ? sooo oretty and aesthetic that louise
2- HOW RUDE WAS SHE ON THE GRAZIA INTERVIEW!! omg interrupting the lady speaking to talk about her vlog and stuff, so unprofessional

not yet reached the list of stuff for pearl but after reading on here i am shocked

also saw her commenting on zoe’s insta, funny her getting back close to her now she’s pregnant

why is she doing the trampoline as a present for darcy if it’s not her birthday for a few week? just another example of her favouritism

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.