Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the “no whinging” note
I had the “only boring people get bored” spiel constantly when I was darcy/Pearl age and it was horrible. For context, my father would wake up at 2-3pm each day and I would wake up at 7am with little entertainment. It seems to be such a similar situation for the girls, especially Pearl. I really feel for them and hope Louise realises she’s responsible for them emotionally and physically

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It literally says 'one at a time' on the label she zooms in on in the vlog

Screenshot_20210328-224813_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 4
Its so dangerous having multiple people on trampolines 🙃🙃 let alone a what 22 stone women on it with them 🤦🏻‍♀️
always feel twitchy seeing two people on a trampoline- my child ended up with a broken leg after a bigger child joined him on a trampoline before I could fetch him off it, one jump and snap ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The company’s instagram says it’s the worlds safest trampoline... after seeing a boy break his spine I am in the mindset the only safe trampoline is NO trampoline

• Wow
This is super petty but I got so annoyed when she was talking about the trampoline. At first she says she saw Emily had one and her kids loved in, so she decided to get one. Then 5 mins later she's like oh yeah Emily has the same one as me, insinuating she got it first 😂

Louise isn't even capable of getting through a day without whinging how is her 3 year old daughter meant to
Perhaps that's the reason why she hates it.
People act as mirrors to us, therefore reflecting what we are, the good and the ugly. It is said that what we often strongly criticize it's something we have in ourselves (ironic to say that on Tattle I'm aware). Anyway, with kids it's brutal for the parents because they made the kid and raised them so it gets reflected 10 times more than an average stranger in the street.
Louise never received in her childhood from an adult how to soothe herself (death of her mom and dad who let his new wife abuse her), so she still doesn't know so cannot teach her own kids what she doesn't know.
= it's frustrating for her. Doesn't see that she needs to teach them or more importantly SHOW them how she soothes herself so her girls can learn. But she doesn't know how to, hiding in your car or closet eating cake with your bare hands doesn't help.

Reactions: 9
So 5 hrs ago on her Insta stories, the stupid lump of a lazyness blogger who calls herself a muminfluencer, giving parental mum advice on her platforms... IS STILL ignoring the printed safety user advice on the side of the trampoline .. One person at a time... On with Darcy... Stupid bleeping woman... As tattlers have said it's dangerous...you can break limbs on a trampoline.😠

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, just noticed Louise isn't following Nicole anymore. Do we know what happened there?

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, just noticed Louise isn't following Nicole anymore. Do we know what happened there?

Interesting. In her latest video Louise talks about 'changes in her team' and from the tone I wondered what had happened there.

Lost count of the number of friends/ colleagues that Lou has made an enemy of now...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting. In her latest video Louise talks about 'changes in her team' and from the tone I wondered what had happened there.

Lost count of the number of friends/ colleagues that Lou has made an enemy of now...
Bet Nicole quit because Lou is so stagnant and desperate to get into mainstream but not putting enough effort in.

Reactions: 1
Why does she need a rented office for herself only when she has a huge house with an office... now she no longer has an employee Nicole the content creator to work there!!!! What wasted money...reckons she s a business woman... Well the expense of that office is a stupid business decision!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why does she need a rented office for herself only when she has a huge house with an office... now she no longer has an employee Nicole the content creator to work there!!!! What wasted money...reckons she s a business woman... Well the expense of that office is a stupid business decision!!!!
Tax write off = business expense. Still stupid but "yanno"

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’d say Louise is a terrible employer. She probably is very strict on the probationary period grace she has to sack people. She wants to be mainstream and get more views and when that doesn’t happen she sacks the assistant instead of putting more work in. Just like the tory that she secretly is.

Reactions: 11
Nicole still follows her so the issue must lie with Louise against Nicole. When Louise talked about changes to the team it seemed as though she went a bit nervous and jittery. Then said we will talk about that another time. It does seem as if there may have been "words"! She doesn't seem to be able to keep people around does she? She seems to fall in and out of friendships quite a lot

Reactions: 12
Nicole still follows her so the issue must lie with Louise against Nicole. When Louise talked about changes to the team it seemed as though she went a bit nervous and jittery. Then said we will talk about that another time. It does seem as if there may have been "words"! She doesn't seem to be able to keep people around does she? She seems to fall in and out of friendships quite a lot
What happened with her and Maddie ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.