Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is such a massive wanker 😂 also does it annoy anyone else that the TV in the kitchen just hangs in the middle of the room with the sofa to the side it looks awful and really annoys me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think people really DMed her about the mess or do you think she read here.

Also louise sitting in the car bot wanting together out sounds like anxiety. I think she would be better sacking the office in...what's it even for? She needs to sort herself out.
Oh I definitely think “so many of you messaged me” type responses are code for “I read what people were saying about me and can’t resist responding even though I have to pretend I don’t read those things” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
God she is such a massive wanker 😂 also does it annoy anyone else that the TV in the kitchen just hangs in the middle of the room with the sofa to the side it looks awful and really annoys me 😂
YES! I much preferred how she had it before with the TV stand at the back wall. It also looks so bare now and not cosy at all, why squash into that living space when they have two other rooms to sit in? Also I realise it's not exactly squashed living space but the whole kitchen/diner/living room set up seems silly when there's two front rooms.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't Daddy Pentland own the offices? Who told her to clean up?

But yeah - if you make a mess, clean it up. Simple.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually being serious? She really thinks having to clean up her mess is some sort of personal attack on her for being a woman. Seriously, wake up to yourself Louise. A group of grown men would not be stupid/lazy enough to dirty their office building, especially with glitter! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:View attachment 498410
When she posted this I absolutely cringed. She is such a moron

It’s very irritating that she tried to turn it into a sexism thing when really it’s just a lazy adult doesn’t pick up after herself thing.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories as I don’t follow her anymore and now I remember why! She’s so passive aggressive about everything, ugh just clean up your mess you lazy witch. Seriously, how entitled is she to think that she can just make a mess, walk away and someone will come along after her and clear up.
No idea why what’s a brand ambassador a vacuum of all things, can’t think of anyone lazier than Louise.
Plus, those black tights with that floaty dress looked absolutely tit 😂

Reactions: 12
It can’t just be me who thinks that bathroom looks like something your nana would have from years ago! 😂

• Haha
Paying her to advertise a hoover...the stupid bint openly admits to having a bloody cleaner!!!...hence hissy fit about cleaning the communal area... How very dare they😂😂😂😣😤

It’s very irritating that she tried to turn it into a sexism thing when really it’s just a lazy adult doesn’t pick up after herself thing.
It’s also irritating that she only remembers feminism exists when it suits her

Reactions: 11
It's so sad how she follows everything up with "trying to ignore the fact that.. [something materialistic]"

The girls (and the parents!) will bloody love the trampoline, why does she have to caveat everything with something about it not fitting her insta image?

It's such a sad way to live to have that in your mind all the time

Reactions: 12
For someone who doesn't care if her house isn't Instagram perfect and on trend, she puts alot of effort into letting us know she doesn't care.

Imagine decorating your living room and constantly telling visitors you don't care if other people like it.

Reactions: 14
£50 off a £1500 trampoline!! Doesn’t even cover the cost of the step!
I know 😬 and she will be getting a portion of each sale when her code is used. If her fans actually use her code, she'll easily make her money back in no time..

• Angry
Reactions: 5
For someone who can’t stand cleaning/is the messiest lazy cow on the planet she doesn’t half flog a lot of cleaning equipment and products as ads 🙄 she’s just posted another!

Reactions: 8
For someone who can’t stand cleaning/is the messiest lazy cow on the planet she doesn’t half flog a lot of cleaning equipment and products as ads 🙄 she’s just posted another!
Her ads literally have nothing to do with the product! show it in action for christ sake, something! These brands are wasting their money

Her ads literally have nothing to do with the product! show it in action for christ sake, something! These brands are wasting their money
She literally has one concept: dress up and hide behind the kids. Make a long waffling caption and hope no one notices.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.