Louise Pentland #12 Forced engagement in every sense, can one really be that dense?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad, what us random table about? I know nothing about the vacuum from the photos, what's pearl in a pretty dress got to do with it? Why is she all dressed up too?

This ad did nothing for the product?
Yeah and why is she stood there with one arm out as though she’s holding/guarding Pearl when Pearl is stood on the table? Bizarre!

I also find it really weird that she finds so much joy in having two ’mini me’s as she puts it. Maybe it’s just me but... you’re their parent, surely you’d want for them to develop their own individual personalities rather than being just like you? And as a PP says, it’s obvious that Pearl doesn’t like dresses or having her hair ‘done’ - understandable as she’s so young - but she doesn’t find joy/comfort in it, I think it’s pretty gross of Louise to keep trying or forcing her just because SHE herself likes it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It reeks of control.

Reactions: 12
I am not quite sure how a child dressed up relates to hoovering. 🤔
And Pearl enters the ad universe. Wow girls dressed up with vacuum cleaners, much gender stereotype, such wow.
Last night I had my child come to me and say she is agender and wants to be called a boy name. I am 100% supportive on what she wants because her happiness is more important to me. Could you imagine if Darcy or Pearl said the same to Louise? She wouldn't allow it because it wouldn't fit with her 'brand'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bathroom is going to date rapidly just like the old one did. At least the other bathroom (subway tiles that I really liked but some posters don’t) is classic and will date slower.

Reactions: 4
Just joining in with the ‘WTF is that ad’ cries 😂
- why is Pearl on the table
- why are they dressed up to the nines
- why is the dining table there looking blank with only half the chairs around it
- why does she ramble on about crap before actually talking about the product

She’s been doing this for ten years plus, how can she still come out with utter tosh like this 🙈

Reactions: 8
Can she shut the f up about cleaning the communal areas, she made a mess...clean it up. Why is she making this a gender thing 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused at why she is moaning about cleaning the communal areas. SHE made the mess so SHE should clean it up. Just lack of respect if you ask me 😟

Reactions: 12
Is she actually being serious? She really thinks having to clean up her mess is some sort of personal attack on her for being a woman. Seriously, wake up to yourself Louise. A group of grown men would not be stupid/lazy enough to dirty their office building, especially with glitter! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Screenshot (53).png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she actually being serious? She really thinks having to clean up her mess is some sort of personal attack on her for being a woman. Seriously, wake up to yourself Louise. A group of grown men would not be stupid/lazy enough to dirty their office building, especially with glitter! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:View attachment 498410
she made a pointless mess in the hallway OBVIOUSLY she has to clean it up.Spoilt brat.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s such an embarrassment. And then to say she “really doesn’t mind” cleaning it...clearly you do, Louise, otherwise you wouldn’t keep bringing it up. She’s so used to her house being an untidy shithole that she doesn’t realise that however “small” the mess is, it’s still her responsibility to clean up after herself.

Yeah if you work in an office, louise that isnt a huge corporate with cleaners who are there for this sort of thing then YOU have the clean it up. It's not a personal attack, your not above cleaning up your own tit in a place others have to use. Infact you shouldn't have even had to have been asked, you should have seen the mess and just done it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They would be asked to clean it if they'd made a bad mess. If you're in a communal space, you're all responsible for keeping it clean.

Reactions: 8
Why does she even have an office??? Why couldn't she have made that room near her kitchen into a nice office, it's perfect for that. Wish I had an extra room for that, ha.

Reactions: 6
Why does she even have an office??? Why couldn't she have made that room near her kitchen into a nice office, it's perfect for that. Wish I had an extra room for that, ha.
Because Pearl is too loud and she can’t film with a glitter canon in the car yannno?

Reactions: 7
It literally was already an office, she just never used it!

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she is being so petty, that photo of the stairs where she's circled the few bits of glitter- Louise that is STILL MESS. Who did she expect would have to clear that up?!

Do you think people really DMed her about the mess or do you think she read here.

Also louise sitting in the car bot wanting together out sounds like anxiety. I think she would be better sacking the office in...what's it even for? She needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.