Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kashikhan a person who has commented under her last ad... is the reason she shouldn't be putting images and videos up of her daughter's. He's asking for her whatsapp and people like him don't seem to bother her that they are viewing her children growing up!!!!The bloke is quite clearly not interested in her mumsy views is he???? Oh wait I forgot that's why... She's a keen nspcc ambassador so it's all excluded if you have fancy titles. The more the merrier to louise..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Kashikhan a person who has commented under her last ad... is the reason she shouldn't be putting images and videos up of her daughter's. He's asking for her whatsapp and people like him don't seem to bother her that they are viewing her children growing up!!!!The bloke is quite clearly not interested in her mumsy views is he???? Oh wait I forgot that's why... She's a keen nspcc ambassador so it's all excluded if you have fancy titles. The more the merrier to louise..

I saw that! Those sort of weirdos are the exact reason I dont put my kids on my public instagram.

Reactions: 5
so louise has created a home instagram about decorating and things.. and again she mentions that she had it professionally decorated for christmas :rolleyes:

• Haha
First of all what a joke 🤣
Second of all: I don’t watch her video to know if she’s shown the full front of her house but is she actually dumb?!?! 🤦‍♀️

Also her bio: “love crafts and up cycling” has me thinking about the cursed sticks she made 🤣
Up cycling videos are super in trend rn so she’s definitely trying to jump on that bandwagon 🤦‍♀️
Stick to what you know hun

Reactions: 6
She's only doing it to have another excuse to have the girls in homeware ads. She has horrible taste when decorating rooms! Her front lounge with the mismatched furniture, sofas, colours and cluttered decor is proof enough of that. She also wanted to turn her cream and black modern kitchen with bright pink walls in her new build house into a country cottage farmhouse themed cosy space. Delusions of grandeur... 'Stick to what you know hun' exactly. Stick to lazing around in your soft office and having the decorators not make a sound so you can focus on your hard work.

Reactions: 6
She is definitely not good at completing crafts and when she upcycles she just spray paints the furniture. There are professional interior designers who now have platforms and offer better advice and guidance on how to diy. I follow a woman on tiktok and she explains about how to make the best of rooms and when she upcycles does more than just painting.

The problem with the old brit crew is they have no actual talent so they are running out of things to do. Back in the day Louise would do make up tutorials etc but now more and more actual professionals are now creating videos. I liked Louise for her personality but I dont like the way she puts no effort in. Her learning to cook healthy staple meals could have been interesting but instead she cooks pasta with cream cheese and makes a massive deal about it. My 12 year old has started volunteering to cook dinner occasionally and loves looking up new recipes, adapting them and to be fair his food always tastes nice so how is my 12 year old a better cook then a woman in her mid 30s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicole, Meghan, Charlotte, new- minion,

We know you read here. Please for the love of god tell Louise that plurals don't need apostrophes. You don't even have to tell her it came from here but she does it on every post and it makes her look illiterate. Alternatively- if it's one of you writing the post because Lazy Lou is busy in her soft office, plurals don't need bleeping apostrophes! I don't want to be the head who corrects someone's grammar on Instagram, but she's meant to be a best selling author and I have acute second hand embarrassment for her.
The private education has paid off then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it was a long time ago, but any tea on Matt and why they divorced? and is Liam Pearl’s father?

The official explanation was that they drifted apart/changed after being together for 10 years (when Louise was 19-29), they’ve never elaborated upon that. She did say there was no affair or anything big though.

Yes, Liam is Pearl’s dad.

Reactions: 2
Another ad!! Look at all that stuff she has been given for free as well as been paid.
Screenshot_20201203-081543_Facebook.jpg

She’s on Lorraine this morning at 9:30 making a Christmas Wreath. Wonder if she’s been given live tv coaching?

She’s on Lorraine this morning at 9:30 making a Christmas Wreath. Wonder if she’s been given live tv coaching?
Showing us how to make a wreath while she’s surrounded by her £1000’s worth of Xmas decs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never have i been more thankful that I am going out to get tested for covid this morning. I won't need to see her grinning mug on my tv

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if louise is copying Emily with the home account...thing is I've never liked Louise's house style. And I will be shocked if she has any ideas how to photograph or properly document her home. Tbh the pink, teal and magnolia is my idea of hell I dont think she has an eye for design at all. Shame because she has so much space, she could fill it with interesting artwork and stuff but doesn't?

Wonder if louise is copying Emily with the home account...thing is I've never liked Louise's house style. And I will be shocked if she has any ideas how to photograph or properly document her home. Tbh the pink, teal and magnolia is my idea of hell I dont think she has an eye for design at all. Shame because she has so much space, she could fill it with interesting artwork and stuff but doesn't?
Its just a way to diversify for ads and free tit as she'll get more home-specific stuff, loads of the interiors accounts make £££ off ads from paint/furniture companies etc

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Its just a way to diversify for ads and free tit as she'll get more home-specific stuff, loads of the interiors accounts make £££ off ads from paint/furniture companies etc
I was about to say those accounts have to actually be good but then I remembered she does have a following regardless so you right...more free stuff.

The woman who's made a home account has just put pink feather boas on THE tackiest white christmas tree. She also put tissue paper under the white faux fur tree skirt so it looks lumpy? Can she kindly duck right off please
Oh and she's shown the photos of Darcy and Pearl in front of the tree and said how much Pearl hated it as if it's the funniest thing ever. Yet more proof that her kids don't want or need to be in photos for the gram every 5 minutes.

it seems louise has remembered that she has a youtube channel and posted a video! about a pink christmas tree.. such content :rolleyes: :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.