Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey_bee_123

Liams job is more of a essential role than yours Louise you absolute fool. You talking about girl stuff and girl topics isn't hard...Don't come at me with gender roles when you wouldn't of had two wonderful daughters if it wasn't for men. Yes I said it men. I'm a female and not a feminist (that's my personal choice) being a helpless, clueless female that I am by not agreeing with you, I don't feel threatened by men but I think bringing men down for being a CEO or whatever is just stupidity. Men get roles in work for working. The same as women. It's not about gender it's how much work you put in and are willing to do. You get work by exploiting your daughters for content, so think about that.
Off topic sorry but oh my god pleaase do more research into feminism before spouting bs about bring men down 🤦🏼‍♀️ feminism is about EQUALITY for everyone - bringing minorities up to an equal playing filed so that we all have the same opportunities as each other. No one is hating on men 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Spoke

VIP Member
She searched his luggage? Red fucking flag! all this behaviour is so contradictory to her “I’m engaged to myself, I don’t need a man” attitude she was bullshitting about

Reactions: 63

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Oh God... Louise has watched the Britney Spears Documentary and she thinks its weird and creepy how Britney’s Dad makes money off her.... erm, hello Louise? Darcy is your main stream of income!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Spoke

VIP Member
If my partner’s ex had a full thread ripping them to shreds I’d absolutely be there! I respect Devon as a fellow petty bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 49

sophiavictoria

8B321519-B4C2-437E-B0AB-6877BA134BB3.png

i’m definitely reading into this too much but wtf exactly did she survive? she kept her huge house, cushy job and the only things she had to do were look after her kids more and not swan off on so many holidays? sorry for being nit-picky, i know the jumper is tongue-in-cheek, it just makes me roll my eyes that she thinks she’s had it so hard this year

• Heart
Reactions: 43

callmegracie

VIP Member
louise has just made a grid post for some internet safety thing.. i find it very ironic that youtubers post about internet safety for kids when they've posted their kid online for their entire life :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Recap from the engagement story video. Sorry that it's really long!

- Louise kept dropping hints which included her sending him a text about her friend Spencer's diamond business.
- Her aunt Judith thought he was proposing at Pearl's 1st birthday but it was a push present.
- She texted him photos of what type of ring she was after.
- He waited a few months before he made contact with the diamond company.
- He then planned trips to London to see friends but was really organising the ring with their help.
- They were both in London together and Liam had to tell Louise to go home so she didn't find out. She was really upset by this.
- He ended up distracting her by giving her a bag of maltesers so that he could get in the house and hide the ring.
- She was complaining to Esther about Liam not proposing yet and Esther gave it away which set Louise off on her search to find the ring.
- She kepting think he was proposing on their trips such as Nice, Gran Canaria and Corfu.
- She searched his luggage before their Disney trip but didn't find it.
- Her cousin Daniel and his wife Becky looked after the ring for him and they helped throw her off the scent.
- He researched to find a good intimate location in Disney to propose.
- He used an empty cinnamon bun box to hide the ring.
- He took the cinnamon bun box to the bathroom and said it was because Darcy would eat the bun lol.
- He tried to get her to go to the wedding gazebo for a "photo" but she said the lighting was rubbish.
- She eventually went to the gazebo and she thought he was about to prank her when he said there wasn't a bun in the box.
- He said a small speech which tipped her off. He then got down on one knee and she was a mess. She said yes. A stranger took their photo.
- Darcy would also constantly ask him when he was going to marry Louise so she was very ecstatic when she was told they were engaged.
- Pearl gave no shit.
This makes her sound pretty psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ECH

VIP Member
Eh, we don't know why they don't have kids and I'd rather not speculate on it since who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Teabee

Can I just take a moment to say, from what bits we have seen, I actually love pearl. In Louise's stories about the rug when louise says "so pearly do you love the new rug?" And she goes "nope" just cracked me up. The way she went "its old". I find her bluntness really funny. She seems totally different from louise and Darcy, I know it's been mentioned that perhaps louise sometimes finds pearl harder to parent but I think kids who are defiant and against the grain are honestly the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yellowpear

Nicole, Meghan, Charlotte, new- minion,

We know you read here. Please for the love of god tell Louise that plurals don't need apostrophes. You don't even have to tell her it came from here but she does it on every post and it makes her look illiterate. Alternatively- if it's one of you writing the post because Lazy Lou is busy in her soft office, plurals don't need fucking apostrophes! I don't want to be the dickhead who corrects someone's grammar on Instagram, but she's meant to be a best selling author and I have acute second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ECH

VIP Member
Off topic sorry but oh my god pleaase do more research into feminism before spouting bs about bring men down 🤦🏼‍♀️ feminism is about EQUALITY for everyone - bringing minorities up to an equal playing filed so that we all have the same opportunities as each other. No one is hating on men 🙄
Exactly! Feminism is about equality, not putting men down. Louise puts Liam down because she believes in 'girl boss' feminism where it's very surface level and about how women can do anything men can do but better. It's a very like, 2014/early third wave attitude towards feminism and is not accurate of what feminism stands for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

callmegracie

VIP Member
anyone see the caption on her latest instagram reel? saying she's thankful for the kids and "the man i might marry when the world is normal again" .. might marry, not will marry :confused: bit sad even if it is a joke

• Wow
  • Haha

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I think everyone should remember that the only reason Darcy doesn’t get posed in ads with Matt and Devon was because it didn’t work out with them trying to use her for views etc on their attempts to make money out of connections to Louise. Everyone paints Matt like a saintly parent and seems to forget he would be quite happy leeching off Darcy in the same way as Louise if it had actually worked out.

I’m not sticking up for Louise and what she does because she’s shite too. I just think the whole “when she’s with Matt she’s so happy and never gets forced to do things or wear things” is rewriting history. And everyone goes on about her choosing her own stuff at Matts and how she luuuuurves black like she’s a mini goth when she has one leather jacket that they bought for her and a couple of chokers from Claire’s accessories 😂😂😂

• Haha

sophiavictoria

D565737F-C6BA-40FE-BF9E-93A33CB11D70.png

If early years are so crucial why do you plaster your kids all over social media and have them perform in ads for you? I swear she is always saying one thing and doing another when it comes to safeguarding her children 🥴

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26